Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Finland Doesnt Have a Fire Problem Because they Rake leaves a Lot

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tch, tch- your eurotophobia is showing again maggot.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Tch, tch- your eurotophobia is showing again maggot.
    So stop being a cunt then!!

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

The Finns haven't time for raking - they are too busy nailing leaves onto conifers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

kudzu (11-19-2018)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You're so unbelievably stupid, it's just not funny. If you stopped smoking your pork for a moment you'd see that Sweden had a huge problem with wildfires this year. Fucking idiot!

Attachment 8108

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ought-heatwave
    Well, the groaning cocksucker rears his ignorant fucking head. A heat wave of a whole fucking 86 F! How does human life even survive at such extreme temps? Thanks for proving my point, groaner. Northern CA has extended months of 90+ F. 86 is a cold spell. Plus, I see that there are “no injuries”. Those are laughably pissant little sparks compared to the CA fires. What a pitiful and pathetic attempt at comparing the two. But that’s what you are, cunt.

Now, instead of trying to divert to Sweden, asswipe, post something about the raging fires in Finland. Finland=CA?

Hey, how you and the dog-eating slope, Suckee Fuckee? ”Ruv you rong time, Yankee boy! Give you happy finish!” Lines she can say in her sleep.

Laughable litle punkass shitstain.

6. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-19-2018)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

kudzu (11-19-2018)

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Well, the groaning cocksucker rears his ignorant fucking head. A heat wave of a whole fucking 86 F! How does human life even survive at such extreme temps? Thanks for proving my point, groaner. Northern CA has extended months of 90+ F. 86 is a cold spell. Plus, I see that there are “no injuries”. Those are laughably pissant little sparks compared to the CA fires. What a pitiful and pathetic attempt at comparing the two. But that’s what you are, cunt.

Now, instead of trying to divert to Sweden, asswipe, post something about the raging fires in Finland. Finland=CA?

Hey, how you and the dog-eating slope, Suckee Fuckee? ”Ruv you rong time, Yankee boy! Give you happy finish!” Lines she can say in her sleep.

What a racist cunt this piss poor excuse for a human being is? Yet nobody on the Left castigates him. I wouldn't mind so much if there was even a scintilla of wit in any of his posts but it's just truly execrable. No wonder he has to smoke his own pork, nobody else wants to touch it.

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    The Finns haven't time for raking - they are too busy nailing leaves onto conifers!
    Tafyf, the new Max Boyce!! What happened to him anyway?

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What a racist cunt this piss poor excuse for a human being is? Yet nobody on the Left castigates him. I wouldn't mind so much if there was even a scintilla of wit in any of his posts but it's just truly execrable. No wonder he has to smoke his own pork, nobody else wants to touch it.
    Groaning little twat this morning, aren't you, cherry-picker?

You reap what you sow, cocksucker. You asked for this kind of shit and you got it. Yet, you continue to ask for it, don't you, turdlicker? What a miserable glutton for punishment you are.

Finland=CA?

Got called on your cherry-picking bullshit again, didn't you, punk?

11. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its ridiculous to compare California to Finland.. What the hell is going on? Why would anyone defend Trump on these asinine claims of his? Even the Fins are laughing at him.. along with everyone else.

13. The Following User Groans At kudzu For This Awful Post:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

iolo (11-19-2018), moon (11-19-2018)

15. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was on USMB for a while but not DP. Katgutz has been on them all apparently, and banned from them as well. Seems that only JPP will tolerate the loony.
    I remember katzguts. Bourbon was also banned from DP, and The Political Forums as well.
    Every life matters

16. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

17. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I remember katzguts. Bourbon was also banned from DP, and The Political Forums as well.
    Seems like the flotsam and jetsam from other forums end up here, it's the end of the line.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

countryboy (11-19-2018)

19. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Its ridiculous to compare California to Finland.. What the hell is going on? Why would anyone defend Trump on these asinine claims of his? Even the Fins are laughing at him.. along with everyone else.
    Here's how it works, kudzu. Trump pulls another lie out of his heiney and the RW morons buy it hook, line and sinker. He made a claim that the President of Finland told him about raking the bushes or some such nonsense, while the Finland President said no such thing. But they take it as gospel and run with it. It's like Charlie Brown, Lucy and the football. How many times does one have to be lied to before they get it.

Then the self-proclaimed resident climate "expert", Havana (Tom), tries to chirp in about Finland's heat waves and droughts. What a laughably absurd comparison. Then, you get his waterboy, Sailor, trying to say I don't know what I'm talking about, even when shown the facts. The massive, willful ignorance of the right on the forum is astonishing.

Trumps incredible lack of empathy for the loss of life and property in these fires is unbelievable. Even for him. He always makes sure the topic always comes back to him.

I have family in Redding, CA and they barely escaped the devastation of the Carr Fire. My cousin's wife, however, nearly lost her life and had to be rescued by helicopter as the fires descended upon her vehicle. We keep in close communication with family and know EXACTLY the uncontrolled devastation that is going on there. Finland? Pfffft. But it's California, so the RW assholes and Trump, don't give a shit.

20. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

iolo (11-19-2018)

22. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Ok so he said rake and you buggers jump all over him. It's clear that the Finns are doing something right, that the Californians and Swedes are not, but you would rather ignore that to go on another Trump rant.

23. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here's how it works, kudzu. Trump pulls another lie out of his heiney and the RW morons buy it hook, line and sinker. He made a claim that the President of Finland told him about raking the bushes or some such nonsense, while the Finland President said no such thing. But they take it as gospel and run with it. It's like Charlie Brown, Lucy and the football. How many times does one have to be lied to before they get it.

Then the self-proclaimed resident climate "expert", Havana (Tom), tries to chirp in about Finland's heat waves and droughts. What a laughably absurd comparison. Then, you get his waterboy, Sailor, trying to say I don't know what I'm talking about, even when shown the facts. The massive, willful ignorance of the right on the forum is astonishing.

Trumps incredible lack of empathy for the loss of life and property in these fires is unbelievable. Even for him. He always makes sure the topic always comes back to him.

I have family in Redding, CA and they barely escaped the devastation of the Carr Fire. My cousin's wife, however, nearly lost her life and had to be rescued by helicopter as the fires descended upon her vehicle. We keep in close communication with family and know EXACTLY the uncontrolled devastation that is going on there. Finland? Pfffft. But it's California, so the RW assholes and Trump, don't give a shit.
    Pity, you weren't burned alive, I'd pay good money to see a video of a racist cunt like you dying in exquisite agony.

24. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ok so he said rake and you buggers jump all over him. It's clear that the Finns are doing something right, that the Californians and Swedes are not, but you would rather ignore that to go on another Trump rant.
    I am surprised at you.

Remember the Peter Sellers movie Being There? LOLOL.. Trump isn't even that convincing.

California, Sweden and Finland are NOTHING alike..

What the hell are you thinking?

25. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pity, you weren't burned alive, I'd pay good money to see a video of a racist cunt like you dying in exquisite agony.
    Remember maggot- ' Federal judge rules that trolls are not protected by the First Amendment ' Haw, haw.......haw.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-shield-trolls
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.