Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Most people don't realise what's coming!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchon View Post
    With government, they are the strong. There are no rights for you, only privileges. Without government, there is freedom.
    what a brain wart your idiot ideas are

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Rights don't exist. There is only freedom, and the asshole that wants to take it away from you. Guess which one government is.
    you just saying stupid warped idiocy is not reality

the entire history of man makes you look like a toddler who just sniffed glue

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

With government, they are the strong. There are no rights for you, only privileges. Without government, there is freedom.
    Only if you can afford it, or beat it out of someone else. EVERY so-called "anarchists" I have ever met has lacked the guts to go buy an island, and set up an anarchist State. Basically they are all cowards, and slaves to their own fears. How one can be "free" when you have no idea of who is going to rape your wife, steal your land, and just plain beat the shit out of you. And who are you going to turn to for help, or protection?

Jefferson's Principles of Good Government:

"About to enter, fellow-citizens, on the exercise of duties which comprehend everything dear and valuable to you, it is proper you should understand what I deem the essential principles of our Government, and consequently those which ought to shape its Administration. I will compress them within the narrowest compass they will bear, stating the general principle, but not all its limitations. Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none; the support of the State governments in all their rights, as the most competent administrations for our domestic concerns and the surest bulwarks against antirepublican tendencies; the preservation of the General Government in its whole constitutional vigor, as the sheet anchor of our peace at home and safety abroad; a jealous care of the right of election by the people -- a mild and safe corrective of abuses which are lopped by the sword of revolution where peaceable remedies are unprovided; absolute acquiescence in the decisions of the majority, the vital principle of republics, from which is no appeal but to force, the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism; a well-disciplined militia, our best reliance in peace and for the first moments of war till regulars may relieve them; the supremacy of the civil over the military authority; economy in the public expense, that labor may be lightly burthened; the honest payment of our debts and sacred preservation of the public faith; encouragement of agriculture, and of commerce as its handmaid; the diffusion of information and arraignment of all abuses at the bar of the public reason; freedom of religion; freedom of the press, and freedom of person under the protection of the habeas corpus, and trial by juries impartially selected. These principles form the bright constellation which has gone before us and guided our steps through an age of revolution and reformation. The wisdom of our sages and blood of our heroes have been devoted to their attainment. They should be the creed of our political faith, the text of civic instruction, the touchstone by which to try the services of those we trust; and should we wander from them in moments of error or of alarm, let us hasten to retrace our steps and to regain the road which alone leads to peace, liberty, and safety. "
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 11-19-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    How one can be "free" when you have no idea of who is going to rape your wife, steal your land, and just plain beat the shit out of you.
    Does having the knowledge that it will be your government make you any more free? Also, know that having a government has not rid the world of unknown others that would do those things. If anything, they've encouraged it by limiting your options to defend yourself.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does having the knowledge that it will be your government make you any more free? Also, know that having a government has not rid the world of unknown others that would do those things. If anything, they've encouraged it by limiting your options to defend yourself.
    Having a government has made it safer, and has given man a method by which to punish the transgressors. In you r fantasy world, one that neither you nor those like you, will ever have the courage to try, could ever accomplish..

Murray Rothbard used to preach a similar message to that of yours, and, like you, never had the courage to put it in to actual practice. But fools like you kept him wealthy, and living fat.

And there are no limitations on how I can defend myself, or my family.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

...there are no limitations on how I can defend myself, or my family.
    You're a liar.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a liar.
    No, it is just that you are a fucking idiot that has no idea what a person can, or cannot, do.

Tell me coward, why don't you leave this god awful oppressive country, and find one you like?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, it is just that you are a fucking idiot that has no idea what a person can, or cannot, do.

Tell me coward, why don't you leave this god awful oppressive country, and find one you like?
    Why should I be the one to leave? You're the asshole.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchon For This Post:

Lightbringer (11-20-2018)

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why should I be the one to leave? You're the asshole.
    And you are still the stupid fuck. YOU are the one whining about the government. Don't like it, get the fuck out, and go somewhere you think you might be better off. Or you can quit your childish whining, grow up, and support the best country in the world.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And you are still the stupid fuck. YOU are the one whining about the government. Don't like it, get the fuck out, and go somewhere you think you might be better off. Or you can quit your childish whining, grow up, and support the best country in the world.
    You are now in the country of Anarchistan. I own you. If you don't like it, leave.

See how that works?

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are now in the country of Anarchistan. I own you. If you don't like it, leave.

See how that works?
    I see you are mentally ill. Get help.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see you are mentally ill. Get help.
    Why does your perceived authority to tell me what I must do have more legitimacy than mine over you?

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're a liar.
    Up to you. Thought you were an anarchist. A law abiding anarchist? Interesting.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Up to you. Thought you were an anarchist. A law abiding anarchist? Interesting.
    I pay taxes too, because I don't want to be killed. Being robbed is not the same as voluntarily giving someone money. Being robbed doesn't negate my being an anarchist. It just means I value my life.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    it's all over for you white goyim
    "Anti-Semites: brutally honest people, often of Jewish origin." Gilad Atzmon