Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's Ready for Some Teslaquila?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,766 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Do you smoke everyday, all day? I think not. I have just as much experience with this as you. People that smoke all the time are not productive at all. Prove me wrong.
    I would not be able to do that without introducing you to my friends. I smoke everyday and sometimes throughout the day depending on what I am experiencing that day. It helps me focus. I am quite productive and creative. Marijuana generally helps people who have a propensity to be lazy, paranoid, psycho etc to enhance those characteristics, others like myself it is of great benefit. It is no different from alcohol and the way it makes some people happy while others become aggressive, some can’t handle it.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I would not be able to do that without introducing you to my friends. I smoke everyday and sometimes throughout the day depending on what I am experiencing that day. It helps me focus. I am quite productive and creative. Marijuana generally helps people who have a propensity to be lazy, paranoid, psycho etc to enhance those characteristics, others like myself it is of great benefit. It is no different from alcohol and the way it makes some people happy while others become aggressive, some can’t handle it.
    Phantasmal, exactly. To a point. There is a reason people that drink excessively or who smoke excessively do not work around things like machinery. Not all people have a problem with alcohol or dope obviously. Some certainly do.
    You seem a bit agitated today. I hope whatever the reason it gets better for you.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Phantasmal, exactly. To a point. There is a reason people that drink excessively or who smoke excessively do not work around things like machinery. Not all people have a problem with alcohol or dope obviously. Some certainly do.
    You seem a bit agitated today. I hope whatever the reason it gets better for you.
    Lol, sorry, I’m not the least bit agitated, just happen not to agree with stereotypes. I’m having a great day, listening to my Greatest Showman sound track, dancing around my house, making waffles and dough for Christmas cookies, had white sauce seafood luinguini, getting Bloody Mary’s ready for the KC vs LA Rams game. Just decided to check in with the board and responded to some of your posts. It ales a lot to get me agitated, remember, I’m stoned.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lol, sorry, I’m not the least bit agitated, just happen not to agree with stereotypes. I’m having a great day, listening to my Greatest Showman sound track, dancing around my house, making waffles and dough for Christmas cookies, had white sauce seafood luinguini, getting Bloody Mary’s ready for the KC vs LA Rams game. Just decided to check in with the board and responded to some of your posts. It ales a lot to get me agitated, remember, I’m stoned.
    I am not stereotyping anything.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not stereotyping anything.
    Actually, you are, not everyone who smokes marijuana daily is non productive. It’s a stereotype.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Do you smoke everyday, all day? I think not. I have just as much experience with this as you. People that smoke all the time are not productive at all. Prove me wrong.
    I've noticed my mental clarity is much better when I don't smoke for months at a time,but I wouldn't say daily use effects productivity either. of course there arr those that indulge, and those that are complete stoners

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I've noticed my mental clarity is much better when I don't smoke for months at a time,but I wouldn't say daily use effects productivity either. of course there are those that indulge, and those that are complete stoners
    Exactly. That is the point I am trying to make. It is not a stereotype.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Yep, it's like anything else, abuse it and you will have problems...not may have problems, will have problems.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

I’ve smoked it since my early teens. I’m quite normal, although some on here would disagree. I have seen alcohol ruin lives, but all my pot smoking friends are quite successful. I have first hand experience, so I’m sorry I don’t agree with your “facts”
    I have to side with Sailor. Certainly weed is not nearly as harmful as any of the othe schedule 1 narcotics or alcohol. However it’s certa not innocuous when abused. I know from my own experience when I was a daily user in my youth that it was preventing me from achieving other priorities in life that were important to me. This is an indication of abuse which is true of any addiction, habit or behavior that interferes with your daily life and important priorities.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Lightbringer (11-21-2018)

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I have to side with Sailor. Certainly weed is not nearly as harmful as any of the othe schedule 1 narcotics or alcohol. However it’s certa not innocuous when abused. I know from my own experience when I was a daily user in my youth that it was preventing me from achieving other priorities in life that were important to me. This is an indication of abuse which is true of any addiction, habit or behavior that interferes with your daily life and important priorities.
    Well, you can side with whomever you want, Mr. Smartie Britches. I guess myself and my addict friends are just super humans. I prefer marijuana over prescriptions, as do my friends.

Have a Happy Turkey day, I’m going to take a toke and be unproductive by making side dishes for Thanksgiving. Hugs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (11-21-2018)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In your youth? lol, you're not fooling anyone.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, you can side with whomever you want, Mr. Smartie Britches. I guess myself and my addict friends are just super humans. I prefer marijuana over prescriptions, as do my friends.

Have a Happy Turkey day, I’m going to take a toke and be unproductive by making side dishes for Thanksgiving. Hugs
    Don't forget my cookies!!

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable View Post
    In your youth? lol, you're not fooling anyone.
    LOL No those days pretty much ended when Reagan fired the Air Traffic Controllers. Drug testing became common, particularly in safety related industries, which I've been employed in for nearly 30 years. Wouldn't have stayed employed if I was a daily user.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL No those days pretty much ended when Reagan fired the Air Traffic Controllers. Drug testing became common, particularly in safety related industries, which I've been employed in for nearly 30 years. Wouldn't have stayed employed if I was a daily user.
    OK, I hear ya. They did get a little bit strict didn't they? I always told my friends goldenseal and water weren't going to help you when they do the hair test.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable View Post
    OK, I hear ya. They did get a little bit strict didn't they? I always told my friends goldenseal and water weren't going to help you when they do the hair test.
    Nope....if you have used above MDL for a hair analysis you're screwed. Their are ways to beat ELISA screening tests for bodily fluids but if you hit in the ELISA Screening you've advanced to the GC/MS and your screwed and with hair analysis you go straight to the GC/MS.