Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW - "Reagan Country"

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Your posts are still bull shit until you prove your point about immigrants.
    This is from five years ago but it's the same thing today just at a lower rate.

Immigrants drive CA's higher growth rate

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...c12-story.html

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm sorry, it's now complaining in your book to state a simple fact?
    A 'fact' by itself tells nothing.

The truth is that the California population is growing ... in spite of your 'fact.'

You now qualify your 'fact' with immigrants are among them.

So what?

Here's a fact .. humans are why California's population is growing.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    A 'fact' by itself tells nothing.

The truth is that the California population is growing ... in spite of your 'fact.'

You now qualify your 'fact' with immigrants are among them.

So what?

Here's a fact .. humans are why California's population is growing.
    Go back and re-read the thread to understand why this is being discussed

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,282 Times in 27,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    Oh no! blue california is getting bluerer!
    Seriously though, what does this mean? ?
    It means the Democrats are close to picking up 40 seats in the House of Representatives, and you can kiss the Trumpist legislative agenda goodbye.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (11-16-2018)

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Go back and re-read the thread to understand why this is being discussed
    :0) Are you assuming that I don't?

What this thread is obviously about it the political metamorphosis of Orange County, i.e; Reagan Country .. and the speed of that metamorphosis. That's an amazing outcome. You live there .. I've lived there.

Not a SINGLE elected republican in Reagan Land.

Nothing short of amazing.

You interjected immigrants, but unless tens of thousands of immigrants moved to Orange County in the last two years when it was nearly all red .. I'm not sure what immigrants have to do with it.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Bourbon (11-16-2018)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

What this thread is obviously about it the political metamorphosis of Orange County, i.e; Reagan Country .. and the speed of that metamorphosis. That's an amazing outcome. You live there .. I've lived there.

You interjected immigrants, but unless tens of thousands immigrants moved to Orange County in the last two years when it was nearly all red .. I'm not sure what immigrants have to do with it.

... and those are the FACTS.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

blackascoal (11-16-2018)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,282 Times in 27,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

It is because of immigration but within the U.S. we have been losing population for years. It's because we price so many people out. What's ironic is the people priced out want to bring the same policies to their new states.
    I am not going to read your intentions, but this is a statement I see a lot of Republicans make.

Who cares if they are immigrants or native born? Are they less worthy because they are immigrants or from shit hole countries? What is the point you are trying to make?

My father was an immigrant, and I feel 100 percent confident he was a better citizen and member of the community than 90 percent of the buck-toothed rightwing hillbillies who have ever posted on this forum.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (11-16-2018), blackascoal (11-16-2018)

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It means the Democrats are close to picking up 40 seats in the House of Representatives, and you can kiss the Trumpist legislative agenda goodbye.

The Senate can't print Money.

The House Appropriates.

Looks to me like Donald Trump is going to be a few "bricks" short of a "load" for that Boarder Wall.

Better get Mexico to pay for it.

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Althea (11-16-2018)

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not going to read your intentions, but this is a statement I see a lot of Republicans make.

Who cares if they are immigrants or native born? Are they less worthy because they are immigrants or from shit hole countries? What is the point you are trying to make?

My father was an immigrant, and I feel 100 percent confident he was a better citizen and member of the community than 90 percent of the buck-toothed rightwing hillbillies who have ever posted on this forum.
    BINGO

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cypress (11-16-2018)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    The Senate can't print Money.

The House Appropriates.

Looks to me like Donald Trump is going to be a few "bricks" short of a "load" for that Boarder Wall.

Better get Mexico to pay for it.

Hilarious

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

did he come in legally? then what's the point?

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You interjected immigrants, but unless tens of thousands of immigrants moved to Orange County in the last two years when it was nearly all red .. I'm not sure what immigrants have to do with it.
    The demographics of Orange County has been changing for a long time. I injected immigrants because we were talking about the population of California.

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Bloomberg spending. 2 million per seat. Plus it's california the whack job capitol of the USA

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bro, you guys read way tooo fvcking much into stuff. It's a simple fact of how our population grows when we have out migration within the states. You live here and you never hear this get discussed? Want to go to the next Cal Berkeley Real Estate Symposium with me? I'll guarantee you this gets discussed as it does at all of them. Why? Because when you're livelihood depends on it you need to understand what's happening in your state. It's nothing negative about immigration or immigrants. You guys project and assume WAY too much.

Here's the link to the event on Monday. Want to go?

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....c-400078da627c

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And if you followed this thread the whole reason immigrants were brought up is because someone posted about the out migration we have in California within the states and floridafan replied our population is increasing. Why is our population increasing even though we have out migration within the states? Because of immigration.

Again, that is NOTHING negative toward immigrants. It's stating the fact of how our population grows. Not that difficult a concept.