1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    The Twisted Logic of the Jewish ‘Historic Right’ to Israel

Our political culture insists on seeing the Jews as the direct descendants of the ancient Hebrews. But the Jews never existed as a ‘people’ – still less as a nation.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...mpaign=General

I enjoy the vacillations of Chaim Gans, even if I don’t always understand them. I have the highest esteem for his intellectual honesty – even if at times, perhaps like everyone, he tries to resolve contradictions with lame arguments.

However, before going into the heart of the matter, I must pause over an annoying mistake – I’m certain that at bottom it’s not deliberately misleading but a folly – concerning my writings. In the article, “From rabid Zionism to egalitarian Zionism” (November 9), Gans writes, “because, according to [Sand], there is purportedly no genetic continuity between ancient and modern Jewry, it follows that the Jewish nationhood engendered by Zionism is a total fabrication, a nationhood created out of thin air.”

If my assumption that Gans has perused my books is correct, he appears to have read them both too quickly and at a diagonal. Since the publication of my first book "The invention of the Jewish people" a decade ago, I have made a point of emphasizing that it’s not only Jews who don’t possess a common DNA – neither do all other human groups that claim to be peoples or nations – besides which I have never thought that genetics can confer national rights.

For example, the French are not the direct descendants of the Gauls, just as the Germans are not the offspring of the Teutons or of the ancient Aryans, even if until a little more than half a century ago many idiots believed just that.
    That's a verbose way of telling us how much you hate Teh Joos. You could've saved a lot of time and just said, SIEG HEIL!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-15-2018), Truth Detector (11-19-2018)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Our political culture insists on seeing the Jews as the direct descendants of the ancient Hebrews. But the Jews never existed as a ‘people’ – still less as a nation..
    obviously there was never an Israel.......just like there were no crusades or Roman Empire......people need to rewrite their history books......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-19-2018)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Hebrews borrowed alot of their religion from the North Coast Canaanites.. (the Ugarit) namely Psalms and several of the Canaanite Pantheon of gods.

don't be silly......there weren't any Hebrews.........its all a Muslim myth......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The sources of Jewish beliefs is very interesting..
    agreed.......his name was YHWH.......

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    That's a verbose way of telling us how much you hate Teh Joos. You could've saved a lot of time and just said, SIEG HEIL!
    I don't hate Jews at all. I don't like what the Zionists have done in Palestine in the name of what they know to be fiction and mythos.... bit of religion borrowed from Babylon, North Coast Canaanites and Egypt.

In America we justified slavery by misunderstanding the Flood Myth and the curse on Ham.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (11-20-2018), iolo (11-17-2018)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In America we justified slavery by misunderstanding the Flood Myth and the curse on Ham.
    odd....I don't recall this country justifying slavery at all......are you sure you don't have us confused with a few dozen slave owners?.......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    odd....I don't recall this country justifying slavery at all......are you sure you don't have us confused with a few dozen slave owners?.......
    Slavery was perfectly acceptable in the US until the Civil War.

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Slavery was perfectly acceptable in the US until the Civil War.
    abolitionists say you are full of shit....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    abolitionists say you are full of shit....
    The host of human trafficking and forced labor colloquially called “slavery” in the modern usage could be said to have lasted approximately 373 years. That number varies according to different usages of the word.

Slavery, referring only to the transatlantic slave trade and its primary effects, began with the arrival of Christopher Columbus to the New World in 1492 and ended with the conclusion of the American Civil War in 1865.

Upon his arrival in what he believed to be the East Indies, Columbus noted that the indigenous population would make fine slaves and began to ship them to Spain. The shipment of African slaves to the Americas began in the early 1500s. The first African slaves arrived in what would later become the United States in 1619.

16. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Christians traditionally believed that Canaan had settled in Africa. The dark skin of Africans became associated with this "curse of Ham." Thus slavery of Africans became religiously justifiable.

It was common for “good” Christians to use biblical quotations to substantiate their claim to morality. One argument used by southerners was that “God cursed Ham, and therefore American slavery is right”

17. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

You have said it, it is just for this one of the reasons why I doubt the religions. While one believes in good and evil, because it really exists among ourselves. How can you believe in a God who is capable of killing while at the same time propagating his goodness? Is not that what politicians do?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marquezine For This Post:

kudzu (11-18-2018)

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    If I have to pick between the Jews or the fucking Muslims having control of the Holy Land, it's really not a difficult choice.
    The Zionists are hardly Jews except in religious belief, which most of them only pretend to hold nowadays - the origins of most of them, if you look into it, are in the Khazar Kingdom - and the most likely origins of the Palestinian people would include those who held the Jewish religion in Old Testament times. These fatuous combinations of pretend religion and ill-informed racism are about what has given rise to trumpism and all the lunacies that go with it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

kudzu (11-17-2018)

21. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    The Zionists are hardly Jews except in religious belief, which most of them only pretend to hold nowadays - the origins of most of them, if you look into it, are in the Khazar Kingdom - and the most likely origins of the Palestinian people would include those who held the Jewish religion in Old Testament times. These fatuous combinations of pretend religion and ill-informed racism are about what has given rise to trumpism and all the lunacies that go with it.
    In America, most Jews are not religious. Not sure what sort of Jews that you have encountered in Taffyland.

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    In America, most Jews are not religious. Not sure what sort of Jews that you have encountered in Taffyland.
    Well, over in naziland you include everyone who claims or doesn't claim to be Jewish as a Zionist. Here we tend to make normal distinctions. Goebbels.

23. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The host of human trafficking and forced labor colloquially called “slavery” in the modern usage could be said to have lasted approximately 373 years. That number varies according to different usages of the word.

Slavery, referring only to the transatlantic slave trade and its primary effects, began with the arrival of Christopher Columbus to the New World in 1492 and ended with the conclusion of the American Civil War in 1865.

Upon his arrival in what he believed to be the East Indies, Columbus noted that the indigenous population would make fine slaves and began to ship them to Spain. The shipment of African slaves to the Americas began in the early 1500s. The first African slaves arrived in what would later become the United States in 1619.
    irrelevant to your ignorant statement.....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post: