Thread: Americans need a photo ID to buy a box of cereal- Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Americans need a photo ID to buy a box of cereal- Trump

President Donald Trump revived his call for a national voter ID requrement on Wednesday, repeating a claim he made in July that many Americans need government-issued identification to buy groceries, but not to cast ballots.

And he claimed that some illegal votes were cast last week by people who change outfits to disguise themselves so they can return to polling places and defraud the system.

Trump's return to groceries as a symbol of voter fraud was his first in more than three months.

'If you buy a box of cereal – you [must] have a voter ID,' the president said, venting about Democrats' longtime strategy of objecting to voter ID laws by claiming they disadvantage minorities.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ote-twice.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Makes sense, you have to protect us from cereral killers.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

kudzu (11-15-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

I believe we should respect the office of President of the United States. But Trump makes it very difficult.
    Be Best

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mak2 For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (11-15-2018)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    President Donald Trump revived his call for a national voter ID requrement on Wednesday, repeating a claim he made in July that many Americans need government-issued identification to buy groceries, but not to cast ballots.

And he claimed that some illegal votes were cast last week by people who change outfits to disguise themselves so they can return to polling places and defraud the system.

Trump's return to groceries as a symbol of voter fraud was his first in more than three months.

'If you buy a box of cereal – you [must] have a voter ID,' the president said, venting about Democrats' longtime strategy of objecting to voter ID laws by claiming they disadvantage minorities.

The freeloading cunt in line in front of me last night at the grocery store bought cereal using a program funded by taxpayers in order to feed the kids she chose to have. She was asked for ID.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Makes me wonder what he is trying to distract the media and the public from.....he is magically delicious like that.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Makes me wonder what he is trying to distract the media and the public from.....he is magically delicious like that.
    A freeloader that apparently can't keep her legs closed was in front of me in the grocery line last night. Three children ranging in age from 7 months to 4 years. She was buying cereal and paying with some form of social welfare. She had to produce ID when she presented the form of payment.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    A freeloader that apparently can't keep her legs closed was in front of me in the grocery line last night. Three children ranging in age from 7 months to 4 years. She was buying cereal and paying with some form of social welfare. She had to produce ID when she presented the form of payment.
    Must have something to do with your state. My state uses EBT cards and they swipe away just like anybody with a debit other than they sometimes have to hand over cash after that part of the transaction. I don't think I have ever seen anybody ID'd even when we literally had food stamps people had to use to pay with.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Must have something to do with your state. My state uses EBT cards and they swipe away just like anybody with a debit other than they sometimes have to hand over cash after that part of the transaction. I don't think I have ever seen anybody ID'd even when we literally had food stamps people had to use to pay with.
    It wasn't EBT. However, that doesn't change that the freeloader demanding someone else feed HER kids had to show ID when using some form of social welfare. It also doesn't change that a choice the woman made that lefties say is none of anyone else's business quite often become the responsibility of those told to butt out of the choices she makes with her body. Why do so many that make choices they claim arne't anyone else's business expect others to pay for the results when they can't?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

Last time Trump said something this stupid about having ID for groceries or something the Trumpsters all produced their food IDs. Remember? I am going to just try to ignore the really stupid stuff he says anymore. Sorta embarrassing.
    Last edited by mak2; 11-15-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    Be Best

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

You have to be qualified to get an EBT card. They have a process that varies by state. In Michigan, they interview the applicant and demand lots of corroboration of their financial plight. You have to be pretty broke to qualify. In Mich. you do not get cash back.They just subtract from wahtever you get and the rest remains on the card.Some states are far less punative than others. I would not think a poor person would give away their food card. It is like voting, if they hve voters card, they had to be quaified.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh Trump's just stupid.. He's never set foot in a grocery store.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (11-15-2018)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    He's crazy as an outhouse rat, bourbon.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I believe we should respect the office of President of the United States. But Trump makes it very difficult.
    I agree to start when he does.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

mak2 (11-15-2018)