Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Trump argues in court filing that he can limit journalists' access to White House

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,249 Times in 7,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    no, because this judges bullshit decision based on 'due process' is as fucked in the head as all you trump derangement syndrome fucksticks. i'll wait and see what a higher court says. hopefully they'll be less partisan than this asshole.
    I was pretty sure you did not have the spine or ethical sense to do it, Dumber.

Just wanted you to confirm that I was correct in that.

Thanks for doing it.

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that's an even contest at this point. the thing you shit eaters can't seem to get through your thick fucking skulls is that I didn't vote for trump, but neither did I vote against him because I hate hillary. I voted LIBERTARIAN, which means I voted for freedom and principles, not partisan ship. My personal opinion, again, is that you retarded fucking democrats and republicans held an election campaign to see who could run the stupidest and most crooked person for president. apparently the dems won that contest since trump won.
    Fucking Libertarian. That comes in just below American conservative. And American conservative comes in just above whale shit.

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You ought really to change your moniker to "Dumberthanyou."

It would have the advantage of being right more often than wrong...as it is now.
    agreeing with every court decision that aligns with your idiot ideas is the epitome of stupid.............just sayin. you might want to reconsider your intelligence level with that.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fucking Libertarian. That comes in just below American conservative. And American conservative comes in just above whale shit.
    YES!!!! I KNEW you were a fucktard liberal who thinks anyone BUT liberals are evil. You're just too fucking ashamed to own what the fuck you really are.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

agreeing with every court decision that aligns with your idiot ideas is the epitome of stupid.............just sayin. you might want to reconsider your intelligence level with that.
    You challenged me to come back and acknowledge being wrong when this is thrown out of court.

It was not thrown out...and a judge appointed by the abomination made the determination.

Grow the fuck up...no matter how difficult it must be for someone like you.

Goddam near everyone in this forum is looking for the person you are "smarter" than.

I certainly am not that person...and like most, I doubt such a person exists.

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YES!!!! I KNEW you were a fucktard liberal who thinks anyone BUT liberals are evil. You're just too fucking ashamed to own what the fuck you really are.
    Libertarians...anarchists who cannot spell "anarchist."

Do you buy your fist flowers on Valentine's Day?

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Libertarians...anarchists who cannot spell "anarchist."

Do you buy your fist flowers on Valentine's Day?
    nothing spells anarchy like 'freedom'. that's your mental issue. you're so fucking terrified over the freedom of others that you beg for slavery from the government.

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

2: PM/ET news flash

Under court order Trump has restored Acosta's WH press credential.

Just as I predicted!
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sear For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-16-2018)

10. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I do! And I remember all of the Mexican Texans that helped us try to make a stand there and died there!
    the point was about relevance....you failed badly.....

11. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Here we have another legal "genius"! Know the answers to everything, and is wrong every time.
    the court just agreed...they can revoke his pass......they just have to follow procedures.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-16-2018)

13. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the point was about relevance....you failed badly.....
    Obviously, my point reached it's intended target! LOL!

14. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Acosta didn't yell or hog the mic.. He asked a follow up question that Trump didn't want to answer.
    That is a lie; what is it about hyper partisan leftist hacks and their propensity to fabricate and lie about EVERYTHING?

You do know a press conference is NOT a political rally regardless of what "father Trump" tells you???
    You do know that journalists are supposed to ask questions and record the answers. Not yell at, argue with and debate the answers they are given right?

As Trump told the whiny, pathetic FAKE news Acosta; "that is YOUR opinion and you are welcome to it. "But I'll run the country and you should try to do your job, because if you did, maybe your ratings wouldn't be so low." Damned funny retort and spot on.

I hope all conservatives aren't as weak and looking for daddy as you are.
    Nothing weak about you, you lying whiny partisan asshat.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the court just agreed...they can revoke his pass......they just have to follow procedures.....
    The judge specifically said that Acosta will prevail overall!

16. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nothing spells anarchy like 'freedom'. that's your mental issue. you're so fucking terrified over the freedom of others that you beg for slavery from the government.
    I do not beg for slavery from the government, Asswipe. I give my consent to be governed. Some people simply refuse to be governed...and "being governed" is an essential to civilization. If the people refuse to give consent to be governed...they WILL BE governed anyway...only without their consent.

Jerkoffs like you who think libertarianism (especially with the capital "L") is the answer to everything...ought to wake the fuck up and realize that libertarianism doesn't answer anything.

Libertarianism leads to chaos and anarchy...and chaos and anarchy lead to dictatorship.

Your political sensibilities suck like a giant black hole.

17. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Let's be clear what this ruling means:

In his closing remarks, Kelly made clear that the ruling, which is only the beginning of the court proceedings to decide Acosta’s White House access, was narrow and didn’t determine whether or not Acosta’s First Amendment right was violated.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.