Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Federal prosecutors reviewing altered election documents tied to Florida Democrats..

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I've long advocated a biometric ID . It would be logical in this day of national security concerns as well

Yes it stops in person fraud,and in the case of mail in absentee etc. it at least establish the true identity for registration
    Look for it to be discussed more and more in the debates.

We have to have a way to identify people and the technology is there already! Let's use it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

anatta (11-14-2018)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I would suggest you just do a little research on your own, and you will find the court cases that have found it all illegal in States like No. Carolina, Georgia, etc. Not hard to find if you are interested in the truth.
    I am aware of the ones which have been found illegal, but I thought they had been redrawn. They were not illegal when they were drawn--the illegal partisan gerrymander is a new concept to be decided by the Supreme Court.

Racial gerrymandering to ensure minority representation was declared illegal years ago.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I am aware of the ones which have been found illegal, but I thought they had been redrawn. They were not illegal when they were drawn--the illegal partisan gerrymander is a new concept to be decided by the Supreme Court.

Racial gerrymandering to ensure minority representation was declared illegal years ago.
    Do I have to look it up for you? Being illegal has not stopped the Republicans from doing so. Check out what happened with the Native Americans in No. Dakota. Check out what happened to the Hispanic/Black community in Dodge City, Kansas.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/polit...uit/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8616426.html

You see how it is done? Your chickenshit Repugnants pass a law they know is illegal too close to the election day, and then another chickenshit Repugnant judge says it is too late to do anything.

Typical asshole Repugnants.
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 11-15-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do I have to look it up for you? Being illegal has not stopped the Republicans from doing so. Check out what happened with the Native Americans in No. Dakota. Check out what happened to the Hispanic/Black community in Dodge City, Kansas.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/polit...uit/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8616426.html

You see how it is done? Your chickenshit Repugnants pass a law they know is illegal too close to the election day, and then another chickenshit Repugnant judge says it is too late to do anything.

Typical asshole Repugnants.
    You are confusing voting polls with redistricting. The case of the Indians and Dodge City have nothing to do with gerrymandering.

You asshole Repugnants need to learn the difference.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You are confusing voting polls with redistricting. The case of the Indians and Dodge City have nothing to do with gerrymandering.

You asshole Repugnants need to learn the difference.
    I would suggest you read what I said, and stop being the fool. I was referring to illegal acts, and gave two examples. Has nothing to do with the illegal gerrymandering by the Repugnant Party. What is being proven here, as always, is that the g=right wingers, or which you are one, have not the intelligence to do their own research, or the integrity to seek out the truth, or the honor to admit when they are in the wrong.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...se-2018-984947

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.73965df78298

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2016/...blicans-redmap
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 11-15-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would suggest you read what I said, and stop being the fool. I was referring to illegal acts, and gave two examples. Has nothing to do with the illegal gerrymandering by the Repugnant Party. What is being proven here, as always, is that the g=right wingers, or which you are one, have not the intelligence to do their own research, or the integrity to seek out the truth, or the honor to admit when they are in the wrong.
    If you think I am a right-winger you are making wild false assumptions based on knee-jerk reactions to something you do not agree with or thoughts you are attributing to someone else.

If we are going to make a big jump from gerrymandering to illegal acts we can include all kinds of acts by both parties.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Sailor (11-15-2018)