1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    What the Fuck are youz tawking about?

You can get married now ...so how is it that you have free time to molesta nosotros?

Trump went there, Trump was there, Trump honor the US military men that fell in France at their graves .... It's in the news!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Google this:
    Trump honors the fallen in France

You'll get this:
    Trump spends Veterans Day in France, honors WWI dead

Trump drew a wave of criticism yesterday for canceling his visit to the Belleau Wood cemetery and battlefield, as rainy weather across France prevented the planned helicopter trip to mark one of the deadliest battle sites of the war. U.S. Secret Service typically requires a good level of visibility to transport the president by helicopter, yet the president’s detractors and some in his own party seized on the cancellation to accuse Trump of lacking respect for fallen soldiers and the military

2. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

evince (11-12-2018)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Please don't use facts, when the JPP liberals are happy in their "Pit of Despair".
    I don't know whether to call your fucking idiots toadies, poodles, shit eaters, or what. You sure as hell are a bunch of stupid fucks:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3056

(e)(1) When directed by the President, the United States Secret Service is authorized to participate, under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, in the planning, coordination, and implementation of security operations at special events of national significance, as determined by the President.

(2) At the end of each fiscal year, the President through such agency or office as the President may designate, shall report to the Congress—

(A) what events, if any, were designated special events of national significance for security purposes under paragraph (1); and

(B) the criteria and information used in making each designation.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

evince (11-12-2018), kudzu (11-13-2018)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Kacper,

You wanna reference what Obama did?

Hey!

There's an idea.

President Trump could have done THIS: (from YOUR link)

The thread raised the issue about the ability of Marine One to fly in the rain. You have been presented with a documented case of Marine One not flying in the rain. Having lived in the area and worked in DC, i have seen the formation come in, land, and take off again multiple times and I have seen all the other helicopters and aircraft operating in the area when that happens that don't get shown on TV. It is a big deal even for the half second flight out to board AF1.

I also know that since moving elsewhere, my city has spent weeks preparing ahead of time for Obama and Biden to come through for brief periods working out every single detail of the security people never see like inspecting sewer lines and welding manholes shut, clearing roadsides of all debris, securing routes and alternative routes, etc etc etc. Presidential movement is no small undertaking. Hell, one time it was a complete nightmare when Obama didn't even stop in our city with his motorcade just moving through the outskirts. The police had to secure every entrance and exit point and shut all traffic down for about an hour on two major highways when it only took the Obama motorcade about 15 minutes to enter and leave the area.

A decision was made not to go. You can assume whatever you want to assume, but it wasn't your decision t make and these decisions are not always made by the President. Not a fucking thing you can do about it but whine.

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The rest of the story is they had cars and could have driven there. But Trump would have had to make 3 or 4 pitstops in the hour long trip. They could have gotten there if Trump wanted to. he blew it off.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

iolo (11-13-2018)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Trump drew a wave of criticism yesterday for canceling his visit to the Belleau Wood cemetery and battlefield, as rainy weather across France prevented the planned helicopter trip to mark one of the deadliest battle sites of the war. U.S. Secret Service typically requires a good level of visibility to transport the president by helicopter, yet the president’s detractors and some in his own party seized on the cancellation to accuse Trump of lacking respect for fallen soldiers and the military
    November 11, 2018
    (Bloomberg) — President Donald Trump spoke at a military cemetery near Paris, a day after drawing sharp criticism for canceling a trip to a separate cemetery during centenary commemorations of the end of World War I.

Trump hailed the end of “one of the bloodiest conflicts in human history” in a speech Sunday at the Suresnes American Cemetery and Memorial. He called out by name veterans of World War II who were in attendance, thanking them personally for their service.

Trump drew a wave of criticism yesterday for canceling his visit to the Belleau Wood cemetery and battlefield, as rainy weather across France prevented the planned helicopter trip to mark one of the deadliest battle sites of the war. U.S. Secret Service typically requires a good level of visibility to transport the president by helicopter, yet the president’s detractors and some in his own party seized on the cancellation to accuse Trump of lacking respect for fallen soldiers and the military.

http://time.com/5451654/trump-world-...commemoration/

He did but he didn't yet he did but that doesn't un-do how he didn't nevertheless he did...

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Trump blew off the ceremony honoring the WW1 Vets. He could have gone.
    Trump spent Veterans day tweeting in the Whitehouse. Most presidents go down the street to Arlington for a ceremony and a speech.
    Trump has not made one visit to see the combat soldiers in any venue.
    Anyone see a pattern? It is all about himself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

kudzu (11-13-2018)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    Trump had no say in this. The Secret Service determines if it is safe to fly. Not the President.
    Obama flew in helicopters when it was raining.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I don't know whether to call your fucking idiots toadies, poodles, shit eaters, or what. You sure as hell are a bunch of stupid fucks:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3056

(e)(1) When directed by the President, the United States Secret Service is authorized to participate, under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, in the planning, coordination, and implementation of security operations at special events of national significance, as determined by the President.

(2) At the end of each fiscal year, the President through such agency or office as the President may designate, shall report to the Congress—

(A) what events, if any, were designated special events of national significance for security purposes under paragraph (1); and

(B) the criteria and information used in making each designation.

Why lie for Trump ? He does it often enough himself.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Why lie for Trump ? He does it often enough himself.
    They have no choice. They sold out to him, now they have to defend him.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (11-13-2018)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Kacper,

You had a good post going until you lost it and wrote this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Not a fucking thing you can do about it but whine.
    And that's all I now remember from your post.

If you want to discuss politics that's one thing. I enjoy that. You want to vent your frustrations and unload on me? I'd be a fool to agree to that.

That may provide a very short-lived endorphin rush for you to blurt like that, but what's in that for me and how does that help the USA?

Do you understand that there are good upstanding Americans who disagree with you, but whom have every right to enjoy and be a part of this country?

Are you unable to talk to these fellow Americans without losing your cool and becoming angry? Why do you get angry at people who disagree with you?

Do you think you are going to somehow shut them up by being nasty to them?

Or isn't it more likely that when one person is nasty to another person for no good reason, that the other person would simply stop interfacing with the nasty person?

And would that really be a good thing for our nation?

To have our political climate devolve to the point where nobody talks about the issues?

And the only interface between the two sides is nastiness and vulgarities?

How can the USA possibly function like that?

It certainly doesn't make America great.

I certainly want no part of that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo52 For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-13-2018)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    They have no choice. They sold out to him, now they have to defend him.
    Trump is blaming the Secret Service for his failing to attend the ceremony at the cemetery in France.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-13-2018)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump, Pence miss Veterans Day observance at Arlington Cemetery

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ngton-cemetery
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Kacper,

You had a good post going until you lost it and wrote this:

And that's all I now remember from your post.

If you want to discuss politics that's one thing. I enjoy that. You want to vent your frustrations and unload on me? I'd be a fool to agree to that.

That may provide a very short-lived endorphin rush for you to blurt like that, but what's in that for me and how does that help the USA?

Do you understand that there are good upstanding Americans who disagree with you, but whom have every right to enjoy and be a part of this country?

Are you unable to talk to these fellow Americans without losing your cool and becoming angry? Why do you get angry at people who disagree with you?

Do you think you are going to somehow shut them up by being nasty to them?

Or isn't it more likely that when one person is nasty to another person for no good reason, that the other person would simply stop interfacing with the nasty person?

And would that really be a good thing for our nation?

To have our political climate devolve to the point where nobody talks about the issues?

And the only interface between the two sides is nastiness and vulgarities?

How can the USA possibly function like that?

It certainly doesn't make America great.

I certainly want no part of that.
    I'm impressed! So far you seem to be the only voice of reason on this goatf-k forum. Are there any others you could recommend who are worth reading?

If you're interested in a decent discussion, check out my new thread on Chris Hedges. I'm pretty sure he's talking about hope for a divided America that's been turned crazy by corrupt politics.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to montgomery For This Post:

kudzu (11-13-2018), PoliTalker (11-13-2018)

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    Trump had no say in this. The Secret Service determines if it is safe to fly. Not the President.
    That's BS.. and now Trump is blaming the Secret Service..