Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dems blame CA fires on CLIMATE CHANGE!!. Real cause is the damn ILLEGALS.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    1. Many illegals work in construction and thus have a huge incentive to see thousands of homes and businesses burned down

2. CA gives illegals billions of dollars of freebies every year. Money that should have been spent on fire mitigation.

Hell - climate change is trivially true since climates are always changing. The climate change movement is a trillion dollar scam.
    Fucking liar. Like Trump, all blow, no proof.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A little friendly advice. Don't ever call me cum quat again.
    Well, cum licker would be more appropriate.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I just want to be able to go deep sea fishing, in the Grand Canyon.
    And another ignorant right winger wants to destroy a national treasure.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Funny no liberals are calling for a “check” on liberal governments in Commiefornia and Illinois and New York.

Odd really

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Fucking liar. Like Trump, all blow, no proof.
    So where is the media PROOF that climate change is causing the fires.??
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

A little friendly advice. Don't ever call me cum quat again.
    Cum gargler
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Who in the fuck is "we"; because I wasn't aware that you were part of a "special group".

The we is the non nimrods. So far I've seen quite a bunch of nimrods though. The only thing they serve is frustration distribution, and making people feel better about themselves. Most of them I ignore, but the OP is pathetically adorable in his little spats.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Commiefornistan is getting it’s just desserts. They asked for this.

The entire state can’t be exterminated fast enough for me.

Mother Erf is punishing them
    If California started burning like that. Hmm, Lets see how much you'd laugh after the economy crashed. Aren't you Trumpies for buying American? Well much of that would disappear, as would Americas produce. America would have to suck up to Mexico for help. On top of that, all the liberals would leave California, and swarm other states. I assume that could be hell for you, if they swarmed around you.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Lung-Li-Chiao View Post
    If California started burning like that. Hmm, Lets see how much you'd laugh after the economy crashed. Aren't you Trumpies for buying American? Well much of that would disappear, as would Americas produce. America would have to suck up to Mexico for help. On top of that, all the liberals would leave California, and swarm other states. I assume that could be hell for you, if they swarmed around you.
    I want the state to fall in the ocean and take its inhabitants with it

If I am lucky the rest of America’s treasonous Nazi liberals will be there visiting at the time

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So where is the media PROOF that climate change is causing the fires.??
    Are you really that stupid. ell, why am I even asking. Of course you are. No one that I have heard is as stupid as you to claim that climate change is CAUSING the fires. The belief is that it is CONTRIBUTING to the strength of the fires. Lack of rain, stronger winds then usual, etc. are all CONTRIBUTING factors, not causes.

But, no matter how often you are told that simple fact you are still too stupid to understand it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (11-13-2018)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I want the state to fall in the ocean and take its inhabitants with it

If I am lucky the rest of America’s treasonous Nazi liberals will be there visiting at the time
    It is obvious from your desecration of the flag that you are not pro-American. Setting that aside for the moment, it is equally obvious that you are a low IQ fecal type without the ability to comprehend the stupidity of your comment.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Funny no liberals are calling for a “check” on liberal governments in Commiefornia and Illinois and New York.

Odd really
    Why is that? California has one of the best economies in the country, and the right wingers like you are moving out.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey einstein. Paradise CA is not national forest land. Nor is malibu. THINK
    Destructive California wildfire burning in two national forests

A wildfire in California’s rugged Sierra Nevada mountains has damaged and destroyed some homes in a small community, as thousands of residents remain evacuated and gusty winds on Saturday are ...

https://torontosun.com/2014/09/20/de...2-d18ca8f64ad2

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

The we is the non nimrods. So far I've seen quite a bunch of nimrods though. The only thing they serve is frustration distribution, and making people feel better about themselves. Most of them I ignore, but the OP is pathetically adorable in his little spats.
    You are the nuttiest little halfwit, Text. You do a good job making others feel better about themselves. That's for sure.
    You're a demented sick fucktard, that spells Earth, as Erf. You also seem afraid of commas.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    . No one that I have heard is as stupid as you to claim that climate change is CAUSING the fires. The belief is that it is CONTRIBUTING to the strength of the fires. Lack of rain, stronger winds then usual, etc. are all CONTRIBUTING factors, not causes.
    The media and the dems are blaming the fires on climate change. Next time get your facts straight FIRST and then give your opinion.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)