Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson uin hot water

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    There was an attack....an admitted attack...
    Admitted by whom, Carlson?

You can repeat it a dozen times but that's still not going to change things.

Rebecca J. Kavanagh
    @DrRJKavanagh

Senior Staff Attorney @LegalAidNYC; Writer, #DerrickBell Race Racism & American Law (race Australia/NZ); & The Lynching of Black Australia; @NYULaw @Sydney_Uni
    Brooklyn, New York
    Joined July 2013

One last point on the Tucker Carlson protest, you don't wanna believe the protestors, why not go with the police version of events? Cause there is a police report. I'm gonna say that's a more reliable source than Mr. Carlson. And it completely contradicts him. Here goes.

First, the police interacted w/ the protestors as they were leaving & they didn't arrest anyone. They actually saw the person spray-paint the anarchist symbol on the driveway. The protestors were walking away slowly. Two walked with canes (yes). No one tried to run.

BTW there were 4 legal observers at this protest. People going to someone's house to break in, don't usually take legal observers.

The police talked to the protestors about not having a problem w/ them exercising their first amendment rights but that spray-painting the driveway was crossing the line. That was the issue.

If the police had received a frantic 911 call from Mrs. Carlson saying she was terrified, had locked herself in her pantry & people were trying to break into her house, there is no way that the police would have let the protestors go. They would have made arrests. They would have sent so many squad cars to that location if she represented what was happening in that way. Police tend to over-react. They didn't here. That tells me Mrs. Carlson did not call & say she was being terrorized.

In the police report, there is no mention whatsoever of any damage to the front door of Mr. Carlson's residence. Not a scratch. This is consistent w/ protestors' saying they simply knocked on the door and then left a placard resting on it before retreating to the street.

There is no mention in the police report of anyone chanting anything about pipe bombs or chanting any sort of threats against Mr. Carlson.

What the police appeared to be focused on was the spraying of the anarchist symbol on the driveway of the residence by one person. That was the extent of the property damage. That was the extent of the activity that could possibly be construed as unlawful.

Oh, hey, let me add, I'm not one to point to the police as a credible source. I am a public defender, people. But they are a more credible source here than Tucker Carlson. I am also trying to beat the MAGA folks at their own game. Like, what, you don't believe law enforcement?

P.S. And, yes, for those who have asked, I have a copy of the actual police report.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

kudzu (11-14-2018), MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

3. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

There was an attack....an admitted attack...
    Protest no attack!Top is against the Boston Tea Party too!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

5. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,627 Times in 16,560 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Admitted by whom, Carlson?

You can repeat it a dozen times but that's still not going to change things.

Rebecca J. Kavanagh
    @DrRJKavanagh

Senior Staff Attorney @LegalAidNYC; Writer, #DerrickBell Race Racism & American Law (race Australia/NZ); & The Lynching of Black Australia; @NYULaw @Sydney_Uni
    Brooklyn, New York
    Joined July 2013

One last point on the Tucker Carlson protest, you don't wanna believe the protestors, why not go with the police version of events? Cause there is a police report. I'm gonna say that's a more reliable source than Mr. Carlson. And it completely contradicts him. Here goes.

First, the police interacted w/ the protestors as they were leaving & they didn't arrest anyone. They actually saw the person spray-paint the anarchist symbol on the driveway. The protestors were walking away slowly. Two walked with canes (yes). No one tried to run.

BTW there were 4 legal observers at this protest. People going to someone's house to break in, don't usually take legal observers.

The police talked to the protestors about not having a problem w/ them exercising their first amendment rights but that spray-painting the driveway was crossing the line. That was the issue.

If the police had received a frantic 911 call from Mrs. Carlson saying she was terrified, had locked herself in her pantry & people were trying to break into her house, there is no way that the police would have let the protestors go. They would have made arrests. They would have sent so many squad cars to that location if she represented what was happening in that way. Police tend to over-react. They didn't here. That tells me Mrs. Carlson did not call & say she was being terrorized.

In the police report, there is no mention whatsoever of any damage to the front door of Mr. Carlson's residence. Not a scratch. This is consistent w/ protestors' saying they simply knocked on the door and then left a placard resting on it before retreating to the street.

There is no mention in the police report of anyone chanting anything about pipe bombs or chanting any sort of threats against Mr. Carlson.

What the police appeared to be focused on was the spraying of the anarchist symbol on the driveway of the residence by one person. That was the extent of the property damage. That was the extent of the activity that could possibly be construed as unlawful.

Oh, hey, let me add, I'm not one to point to the police as a credible source. I am a public defender, people. But they are a more credible source here than Tucker Carlson. I am also trying to beat the MAGA folks at their own game. Like, what, you don't believe law enforcement?

P.S. And, yes, for those who have asked, I have a copy of the actual police report.
    Sounds like an ' attack to me....there was no reason for them to be there-they were on his property....and they were unlawful...what do you call it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

7. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sounds like an ' attack to me....there was no reason for them to be there-they were on his property....and they were unlawful...what do you call it?
    I call it a demonstration or protest. It appears the cops looked at it that way also.

― Charles Dickens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

9. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I call it a demonstration or protest. It appears the cops looked at it that way also.
    I call it an attack...which it was.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

11. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Because you're a commie cunt. Kill yourself.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

13. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Knock yourself out. I thought cons were all about believing whatever cops say.

― Charles Dickens

14. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

15. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Knock yourself out. I thought cons were all about believing whatever cops say.
    That's hilarious

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

17. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wasn't here when you were fighting with Maineman but it doesn't change the nonsense of your justification anyway. In a nutshell: You and MM have a dispute... people take sides... you post personal info about a third party because the side he took wasn't yours. Way to go, dummy.

I've seen pics of WB and his kids that he posted, and they were not adults. They were elementary or middle school age. And, you also insulted his wife in post after post.

I'm sure all of those posts are still in the archives. Maybe Toxic will be interested enough to look them up.
    Stop lying about all that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

19. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

i'm gonna wait until geraldo does a show on it before i comment.

20. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

My god how do you live with yourself? The daughter was 19, not 16, and I posted comments from people who were there and said she was intoxicated. Furthermore I don't buy Carlson's story for a minute. I'm not surprised you do, though. For you any repug, not just trump, could shoot someone dead on Fifth Avenue and you'd make excuses for it.

You are beyond repulsive. You are one of the top loathsome mutants who ever infested this forum.
    if you were Tucker's daughter you would think its okay for me to call you a cunt.......

21. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

throwing wine in the fucker's face was just a demonstration as well.......so was his being banned from the country club.........everything is good......

22. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Serves him right, he's helped gin up the Reich too. Fuck him.

23. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    throwing wine in the fucker's face was just a demonstration as well.......so was his being banned from the country club.........everything is good......
    Everyone at a country club should be drenched.

24. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Everyone at a country club should be drenched.
    fuck off, cunt......