2. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...cid=spartandhp

Video shows Tucker Carlson cursing during a bar scuffle. He says he was defending his daughter.
    The 43-second video, whose author has not been publicly identified, is largely a cacophony of overlapping voices and jangling cutlery punctuated by Carlson’s f-bombs.
    “Why should I get out of here? I live here.” Granados says a few seconds before a man wheels toward him from Carlson’s side, appears to grab his collar and lifts him into the camera frame.
    “Hey! Hey!” an onlooker yells. “Please! There’s no excuse for violence.”

that part is on tape

3. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Because you idiot, it makes no sense that Carlson's son and then Carlson would just randomly go up an confront a random person. None. Yet, like every other 'accuser' against a conservative, you 'believe them' with no evidence.

Again... what is your assumption on what caused them to be so irate with a random person????
    Pay careful attention here and re-read Granados' statement: "I never called any member of his family any names. I never attacked his daughter as Tucker claims. I never called his daughter or son a "cunt" or "whore" or anything approaching that. I certainly never apologized for using those words or admitted saying them because I never said them. Many witnesses support this fact. Tucker created this story out of thin air - it never happened."

Granados does NOT state that he said nothing to the daughter. He says he didn't call her a whore or a cunt.Also, Granados said he never called any member of the family names. He did NOT say "I never called Carlson or any member of his family any names."

Granados' statement is carefully worded. I believe it's possible he made a comment to the daughter about her father, or perhaps a comment about how much the daughter was drinking. Then the daughter repeated the comment to Carlson and Carlson & his son approached Granados.

Carlson's story was not backed up by witnesses at the bar, and conveniently his daughter left before the altercation. IMO the preponderance of the evidence, including cell video, supports Granados' version of the event.
    Last edited by christiefan915; 11-16-2018 at 04:47 PM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The 43-second video, whose author has not been publicly identified, is largely a cacophony of overlapping voices and jangling cutlery punctuated by Carlson’s f-bombs.
    “Why should I get out of here? I live here.” Granados says a few seconds before a man wheels toward him from Carlson’s side, appears to grab his collar and lifts him into the camera frame.
    “Hey! Hey!” an onlooker yells. “Please! There’s no excuse for violence.”

that part is on tape
    Was there an ear witness?

5. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again... WHY did Carlson's son go up to the man? You seem to think it was purely random.

Again... the club did a 3 week investigation. I'd be willing to bet that Granados is not the innocent victim you wish him to be.
    Do you really believe there was a "3-week investigation"? The altercation took place in the closed environment of the country club where both were members. It's laughable to think it took three weeks to "investigate" a two minute bar fight. I'd be willing to bet that Carlson is every bit the liar I think he is.

― Charles Dickens

6. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck Tuck.

7. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LMAO... some made up anonymous witnesses???

If someone verbally assaults your daughter... yeah, you most certainly can defend her.
    Made up by anonymous witnesses? The witnesses in the video may be anonymous to you but not to the people in the club.

― Charles Dickens

8. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Pay careful attention here and re-read Granados' statement: "I never called any member of his family any names. I never attacked his daughter as Tucker claims. I never called his daughter or son a "cunt" or "whore" or anything approaching that. I certainly never apologized for using those words or admitted saying them because I never said them. Many witnesses support this fact. Tucker created this story out of thin air - it never happened."

Granados does NOT state that he said nothing to the daughter. He says he didn't call her a whore or a cunt.Also, Granados said he never called any member of the family names. He did NOT say "I never called Carlson or any member of his family any names."

Granados' statement is carefully worded. I believe it's possible he made a comment to the daughter about her father, or perhaps a comment about how much the daughter was drinking. Then the daughter repeated the comment to Carlson and Carlson & his son approached Granados.

Carlson's story was not backed up by witnesses at the bar, and conveniently his daughter left before the altercation. IMO the preponderance of the evidence, including cell video, supports Granados' version of the event.
    preponderance of evidence? LMAO... what evidence? There is NONE that supports that. Everyone agreed from the start what happened during the events that were in the video. Carlson even stated his son tossed wine on Granados BEFORE the video began. Up front and open about what his son did.

Who are your 'witnesses'??? Because the club interviewed everyone and then banned Granados. So no, the evidence does not support that misogynistic piece of shit who enjoys verbally abusing young women.

9. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Made up by anonymous witnesses? The witnesses in the video may be anonymous to you but not to the people in the club.
    Psst... the CLUB BANNED GRANADOS... after interviewing the witnesses.

10. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you really believe there was a "3-week investigation"? The altercation took place in the closed environment of the country club where both were members. It's laughable to think it took three weeks to "investigate" a two minute bar fight. I'd be willing to bet that Carlson is every bit the liar I think he is.
    So now you claim everyone at the club is lying except for those that 'anonymously' (according to the known liar Avenatti) support Granados?

Yes Christie, I will take the club at its word since it has a lot to lose and nothing to gain.