Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who in the hell is "Krusty Kathy"??

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Who in the hell is "Krusty Kathy"??

Krusty Kathy

Rule 1 warning issued, failure to comply.

Banned 90 days
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

anonymoose (11-11-2018), cawacko (11-12-2018), Controlled Opposition (11-12-2018), Jack (11-11-2018), MAGA MAN (11-13-2018), MagaMaggot (11-12-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's an interesting question. I've just been having a conversation with one of the Forums more advanced and professional detectives on 'socks' and their creators.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Can only assume it is one of the goodreads/amazon people. Those folks have been harboring grudges for centuries.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Jack (11-12-2018), Minister of Truth (11-12-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Can only assume it is one of the goodreads/amazon people. Those folks have been harboring grudges for centuries.
    I think you are right. 90 days? What's all that about?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I think you are right. 90 days? What's all that about?
    I have zero idea. I guess someone created a sock account to reveal something about a member they knew. It makes me curious as to why the master account wasn't banned as well if the sock account got banned for 90 days unless they haven't figured out whose it is yet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Jack (11-12-2018)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have zero idea. I guess someone created a sock account to reveal something about a member they knew. It makes me curious as to why the master account wasn't banned as well if the sock account got banned for 90 days unless they haven't figured out whose it is yet.
    Well, one ... I have only seen that sock post once, and it didn't say much. Two, you would think they would know who the sock account belongs too? Three, the Moderators seem to be pretty far right on the political scale (along with being religious-types), so I hope this isn't another excuse they have of banning the left-leaning moderates here. Seeing that is a little depressing and a possible reason why ThatOwlWoman left.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (11-12-2018)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Krusty Kathy

Rule 1 warning issued, failure to comply.

Banned 90 days
    It's something to do with the retarded top derangement discussion. Only other thing that comes up in a search. I could only stand a minute, or two glancing through that discussion, but someone said banned on it.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, one ... I have only seen that sock post once, and it didn't say much. Two, you would think they would know who the sock account belongs too? Three, the Moderators seem to be pretty far right on the political scale (along with being religious-types), so I hope this isn't another excuse they have of banning the left-leaning moderates here. Seeing that is a little depressing and a possible reason why ThatOwlWoman left.
    I wouldn't call Plastic who issued the ban far right, but I have no idea anything about the account. I never even saw the poster post anything that I recall, but I tend to look more at what is said than who posted it when it comes to new/infrequent usernames. Just stating what I have stated based on logic and common sense without any real actual knowledge. To see anybody banned for something other than 12B is unusual. Amazon/Goodreads people are the only ones that seem to be up in each other's personal business around here. TOW has expressed growing dissatisfaction here and there for awhile so I have no particular reason to suspect that KK revealed anything about her. I recall a conversation quite awhile back--like 6 months or more--when it came up about her looking for other sites to migrate to and I had posted that I have another site I go to when I want to have serious, substantive discussions on issues where trolling, personal attacks, and general hackery are largely forbidden. It is just such a low traffic site it gets kind of boring going there more than about twice a month and it isn't good as a proxy news aggregation since it is mostly issue oriented with more academic quality discussion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Jack (11-12-2018)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Owl hasn't posted here, under that name, in quite some time so it wouldn't surprise me if her protector issued the ban under the name of one of her sock accounts.

Of course, that is just a guess on my part. Whomever Krusty Kathy is, I wonder what the moderator vote was.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Jack (11-12-2018)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I wouldn't call Plastic who issued the ban far right, but I have no idea anything about the account. I never even saw the poster post anything that I recall, but I tend to look more at what is said than who posted it when it comes to new/infrequent usernames. Just stating what I have stated based on logic and common sense without any real actual knowledge. To see anybody banned for something other than 12B is unusual. Amazon/Goodreads people are the only ones that seem to be up in each other's personal business around here. TOW has expressed growing dissatisfaction here and there for awhile so I have no particular reason to suspect that KK revealed anything about her. I recall a conversation quite awhile back--like 6 months or more--when it came up about her looking for other sites to migrate to and I had posted that I have another site I go to when I want to have serious, substantive discussions on issues where trolling, personal attacks, and general hackery are largely forbidden. It is just such a low traffic site it gets kind of boring going there more than about twice a month and it isn't good as a proxy news aggregation since it is mostly issue oriented with more academic quality discussion.
    Low traffic or not you're lucky to have it, there aren't many left. I had two I used to go to; one of them swung hard-core righty and most members left so now it's just an echo chamber and on the other one people just went nuts and it wasn't worth it anymore...a friend of mine owns that board and I was a mod there, I just couldn't take the endless fucking stupidity anymore.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

mak2 (11-12-2018)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Uh, 'Plastic' ... is that your name for Miss Phantasmal? She seems pretty conservative to me. Last conversation I had with her she was supporting Muslim kids bringing their Prayer Rugs to school. Maybe compared to all the other Right-wingers around here she seems like a 'moderate'?
    Anyway, I could see TOW bailing out of here. It doesn't seem very pleasant on either side. Did you read the banning? "Failure to comply ... 90 days". Who says that kind of shit?

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Owl hasn't posted here, under that name, in quite some time so it wouldn't surprise me if her protector issued the ban under the name of one of her sock accounts.

Of course, that is just a guess on my part. Whomever Krusty Kathy is, I wonder what the moderator vote was.

QuetzelGuy seemed to be jubilant in his support. Maybe somebody he and Miss Phantasmal don't like? I got a 'Forced Ignore' for no apparent reason. Maybe they put everybody's name in a hat, shake it up, then pick a name, and then they all fuck with that person for amusement?

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Uh, 'Plastic' ... is that your name for Miss Phantasmal? She seems pretty conservative to me. Last conversation I had with her she was supporting Muslim kids bringing their Prayer Rugs to school. Maybe compared to all the other Right-wingers around here she seems like a 'moderate'?
    Anyway, I could see TOW bailing out of here. It doesn't seem very pleasant on either side. Did you read the banning? "Failure to comply ... 90 days". Who says that kind of shit?
    Of course she supports Muslims bringing prayer rugs. Political correctness mandates "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" of all things not american. I refer to her as Plastic because her entire political ideology is so canned politically correct that I largely know what she will post before she even posts it. It does make it rather easy to toy with her which is the only thing interacting with such boring people are good for, espicially when you cannot put them on ignore because they are a mod. Reminds me too much of my aunt who is literally and figuratively the perfect politician's wife. She can talk about anything without saying anything substantive ever. No character or color whatsoever. Everything is a molded response thus why I refer to such people as Plastics. Anyway, the TOP thread seems to imply that maybe it was a Mason sock they cannot prove was Mason yet. IDK. Hopefully Owl found the greener pastures she was looking for. She seemed to be a magnet for a lot of hatred I never really understood that seemed connected to the other sites. My only issue with her was that she would go around liking all the most hateful left wing comments and then be holier than thou about conservatives making similar comments directed at the left while pretending that it was about something other than politics.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (11-12-2018), Jack (11-12-2018)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're joking, Rana aka Phantasmal is a full on fembot!

23. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Jack (11-12-2018)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Irish Exit (11-12-2018)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know who reported it and why,but I don't know who it was.
    But have an idea.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Jack (11-12-2018)