2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello callinectes,

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    Well, of course you'd think that, poli! Your masters in the swamp taught you that word a few weeks ago, and you certainly like the sound of it!
    You know the old 'How To Talk To a Liberal' thing? That doesn't work on me. I am a real person.

This isn't about me at all. Don't go there or I'll put you on permanent Ignore in a heartbeat. Stick to the political subject and we'll be fine. You've been given the benefit of the doubt on this here because of our acquaintance. Don't push that. My rules are different.

It is the intended function of the House to provide oversight, checks and balances on the executive. Our nation is better for it. We don't want too much power in any of the 3 branches.

House investigations make America great. When there is cause to suspect wrong doing, it is time for an investigation. Most of the nation thinks Trump is dirty. These investigations are coming. It doesn't matter how frustrating that becomes or how much some may wish to try to vent their frustrations on others. The investigations are coming.

We can talk about this as long as you don't make it personal. If you try to go there, we are done. I came to talk about just plain politics. You're usually pretty good to me, so I hope you can do that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Relax Whitaker will just be there long enough to send Rosenstein and Mueller packing
    such a shame he can't do that lol

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I am always amazed at how you Trumpanzees always find a way to justify violating the law, and inserting your own ignorance into the matter as if you were intelligent enough to understand the issue. With the likes of you there is no need for laws, or the Constitution. You can just make it up as you go along.

Now you dumb fucking twit, read from your own article: ""I think it’s pretty clear under the terms of the statute itself that [Trump] has authority ... to appoint someone who is a senior DOJ official," he said."

Whittaker is NOT a senior DOJ OFFICIAL. He is Sessions Chief of Staff. Learn the difference you fucking idiot.

BTW, next time you might try voting for a man, not one that represents your lack of intellect, or values.
    Well, let's see. I got this: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-for-acting-ag (and this is the guy you idiots were pushing for, right?)and there's other DOJ lawyers that like him for it, and on the other side, there's you and the rest of your knuckle dragging, mouth breathing neanderthal dickheads whining about everything Trump does. So like I said, when the president decides on a permanent replacement, the longer you shits decide to take with your "advice and consent", the longer Whitaker is going to be in that position and living rent free in your tiny little heads
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Another swamp creature to be sure.
    No, his black ass and the swamp thing he calls Michelle left in January, 2017.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    Well, let's see. I got this: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-for-acting-ag (and this is the guy you idiots were pushing for, right?)and there's other DOJ lawyers that like him for it, and on the other side, there's you and the rest of your knuckle dragging, mouth breathing neanderthal dickheads whining about everything Trump does. So like I said, when the president decides on a permanent replacement, the longer you shits decide to take with your "advice and consent", the longer Whitaker is going to be in that position and living rent free in your tiny little heads
    Doesn't make it legal, Constitutional, moral, ethical, or having been done with integrity. However, none of that matters to anti-American, anti-Christ, low IQ, perverts, like you.

BTW, I am pushing for no one understanding the trash Trump has appointed so for.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"