Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, moon, philly rabbit, Text Drivers are Killers, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, CharacterAssassin, Mason Michaels, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Patricktm, Guno צְבִי, Fentoine Lum, Rat Robbersson, Jack, Aarr!, magellan, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, fandango, Lesh and NiftyNiblick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's a great day to walk away. #WalkAway

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Today's a great day to walk away. #WalkAway

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Democrats love spending our money on things we don't want or need.

https://www.carolinapanorama.com/opi...9b4bf344a.html

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I do think there is a reordering of politics right now that will shake things up in the long term

The democrat party has essentially written off white voters and banked their electoral future on hispanics thus their overwhelming support for illegal immigration. They realized too late that whites are still a majority and the demographic shift that they keep predicting has not arrived yet.

While I don't think it will happen overnight, I do believe that Trump can draw enough black votes from democrats. Democrats have taken the black vote for granted for decades now. Their cries of racism are starting to fall on deaf ears. Trumps policies are having an overwhelming positive effect on the black community. Now do I think that Trump will get 90% of the black vote like democrats have enjoyed over the past few decades? Of course not. That would be silly. But, he doesn't need to. Given the move of whites away from the democrat party, Trump need only peel away 10-15% of the black vote from democrats and it would be devastating.

Just a hunch I have. We will see if it plays out.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I do think there is a reordering of politics right now that will shake things up in the long term

The democrat party has essentially written off white voters and banked their electoral future on hispanics thus their overwhelming support for illegal immigration. They realized too late that whites are still a majority and the demographic shift that they keep predicting has not arrived yet.

While I don't think it will happen overnight, I do believe that Trump can draw enough black votes from democrats. Democrats have taken the black vote for granted for decades now. Their cries of racism are starting to fall on deaf ears. Trumps policies are having an overwhelming positive effect on the black community. Now do I think that Trump will get 90% of the black vote like democrats have enjoyed over the past few decades? Of course not. That would be silly. But, he doesn't need to. Given the move of whites away from the democrat party, Trump need only peel away 10-15% of the black vote from democrats and it would be devastating.

Just a hunch I have. We will see if it plays out.
    Very true. This also show the importance of picking which countries we allow immigration from. Allowing people in from certain third world countries is a mistake.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Very true. This also show the importance of picking which countries we allow immigration from. Allowing people in from certain third world countries is a mistake.
    I agree. Europe is learning that first hand. It is like they are hell bent on committing mass suicide at the hands of islum.

It is still not too late for this country. It may be too late for the UK, France and Germany. I fear that they have already succumbed

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Meh. If they are vetted and immigrate legally, I have no issue with immigrants.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree. Europe is learning that first hand. It is like they are hell bent on committing mass suicide at the hands of islum.

It is still not too late for this country. It may be too late for the UK, France and Germany. I fear that they have already succumbed
    Isn't it true that you could be prosecuted for making that statement in the EU?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Some Europeans are woke, and walking away from open borders. #WalkAway

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Russobot at work

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nose Picker View Post
    Russobot at work
    Should you be confessing publicly?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

#proudrussobot
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

They realized too late that whites are still a majority and the demographic shift that they keep predicting has not arrived yet.
    That demographic shift will also increase House membership and electoral votes in Republican states.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    That demographic shift will also increase House membership and electoral votes in Republican states.
    Bingo. As of now, non-citizens are included in Census counts, which results in unfair representation for districts/states with "Sanctuary" for illegals.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Bingo. As of now, non-citizens are included in Census counts, which results in unfair representation for districts/states with "Sanctuary" for illegals.
    That is true, conversely it also impacts Electoral College numbers. Imagine what Commiefornistans actual Electoral Count would be if you weren't counting illegal immigrants?

That is how the democrat party cheats at elections. They over represent states with illegal immigrants even if they can't vote, although many probably do illegally.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is true, conversely it also impacts Electoral College numbers.
    Yes. Hence, "Sanctuary" states and cities.