Thread: manbaby runs from the rain, cancels WW1 memorial site visit

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    What are you talking about?
    i've seen most cons ignore trumps disrespect towards the memorial, and a few even defend 'weather' crap......but had this been Obama doing the same thing, every con on this forum, and around the country, would be eviscerating him for his 'disrespect'
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Isn't the smart one just having an unusually good day? I don't see anything hilarious there, but otherwise what he says seems ok.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Isn't the smart one just having an unusually good day? I don't see anything hilarious there, but otherwise what he says seems ok.
    usually, the automatic response to a libertarian making the usual intelligent and logical statements is so foreign to the most biased of lefties and righties that is completely confuses them, therefore they have to ask for clarification in the hopes that they can single out a simple word to accuse them of being the typical libtard/contard since they are incapable of understanding such simple and objective reasoning.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

'Drumpf' means 'born from a long line of cowards' in German

fact

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-12-2018), iolo (11-12-2018), MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Wolverine,

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I do not need to slander the name democrat, they do quite well themselves. Your party is full of cheaters when it comes to elections?
    I never said I was a member of any party. You made an incorrect assumption. And that only shows how wrong you can be.

That this continues to happen when there is a close elections is a smear on our countries name.
    I don't think you really truly love the USA, nor understand the principle behind the creation of this nation. If you did, you would recognize the beauty of diversity in the representational government. Our many various viewpoints give us strength and the knowledge that when we arrive at policy we can all agree on, that we have truly done something good. I value conservative voices equally with all views. We need to value and hear all views so that we can be confident we have explored all options, heard all good arguments. I am always thinking: Hey. Show me a better idea, and I will listen. My problem with conservatives is they usually do not have a better idea. (When I can get them to voice it without anger and bitterness.) Seems like all they want is control; so they can cut taxes too much and run the deficit up (check,) and do away with regulations which protect humans (check.) Those things help rich people but hurt the rest of society. That's wrong for America, fake, fake economy, and the deficit is NOT sustainable.

All you need is a close race and dems will find the votes to overturn it by all of a sudden finding votes all of which just happen to be democrat. [*fake news alert*] Some gullible people will buy that not this guy i see right through this utter non sense.
    There is a reason that what you see is not there. It is a totally baseless claim unsubstantiated by any evidence what-so-ever. Not a shred! Not even a hanging chad. You, my friend, have fallen for a hoax. Hook, line and sinker. There's nothing to back it up. You got no smoking gun. You got no smoke. You got no URGE to smoke. You forgot what smoking even WAS. You've fallen for fake news. But then, it wouldn't be the first time Rick Scott has lied and cheated for personal gain ($1.7 billion fine for defrauding Medicare.) (Even Rick Scott would not be making such baseless claims if it were not for the chief propaganda peddler leading our society into a meaner nastier age.)

Why, according to President Trump, it is smart to get out of paying the taxes which run our government and allow the USA to pay her debts. The deficit and the debt apparently don't matter, since any expert will tell you that if a country can't pay down the debt (something Trump claimed he could do completely) during a strong economy, it will NEVER be able to during a weak economy. Trump reduced taxes for the rich during a strong economy, and the debt is rising faster than the economy. *Not enough revenue!* Taxes on the rich, too low.* The government needs more revenue, not less. Trump needed to RAISE taxes on the rich, not lower them. I hope you like the economy right now, because it can't last. It is a false economy propped up by taxes being too low and not enough revenue coming in.

I don't think bankrupting the nation is smart at all. I think it is a dumb idea. Especially when it is being done at a cost of granting the most economically advantaged group of people in the nation even more economic advantages. That's just not a good trade-off. We don't want either of those things. We want prosperity to be more widespread; and we want the nation to be in a strong financial position, not a weakened one.

Or do these things just make too much sense?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-12-2018), iolo (11-12-2018), kudzu (11-12-2018)

9. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Wolverine,

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-recount_04-03

Actually if the leftist media would not have suppressed the vote, he would have won by more since when they announced it many people from the panhandle went home. I do enjoy the old college try you gave it. This political whore in Broward county has been convicted of cheating before 2016.
    That pre-911 story from April 3 2001 sounds convincing. So do many others. This account has been updated many times in the last 17 years:

On election night, it was unclear who had won, with the electoral votes of the state of Florida still undecided. The returns showed that Bush had won Florida by such a close margin that state law required a recount. A month-long series of legal battles led to the contentious, 5–4 Supreme Court decision of Bush v. Gore, which ended the recount.

With the end of the recount, Bush won Florida by a margin of .009%, or 537 votes. The Florida recount and subsequent litigation resulted in a major post-election controversy, and various individuals and organizations have speculated about who would have won the election in various scenarios.[3][4] Ultimately, Bush won 271 electoral votes, one more than was necessary for the majority, despite Gore receiving 543,895 more votes (0.51% of all votes cast).[5]

wiki
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

11. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Remember when Obama wore a tan suit?
    lol......no......remember when Trump won the election and you wept for eight days?.......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

13. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol......no......remember when Trump won the election and you wept for eight days?.......
    when did Trump win the election?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

15. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    when did Trump win the election?
    2016. it looked like this.

16. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he didn't win shit, Putin did

17. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

18. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They should really hold these anniversaries on nicer days.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

iolo (11-13-2018), MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

20. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Have you seen what happens when his hair gets wet?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018), PoliTalker (11-14-2018)

22. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am shit
    I know, right?....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)

24. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

he didn't win shit, Putin did
    alternate facts.jpg

25. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Have you seen what happens when his hair gets wet?
    Kinda reminds me of tribbles.
    Be Best

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mak2 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-12-2018), kudzu (11-12-2018), MagaMaggot (11-14-2018)