Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Trump: I never met and don't know Whitaker, but yeah, but I do know him

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,486
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,195 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Trump: I never met and don't know Whitaker, but yeah, but I do know him

    the fuck is senile as hell........can you imagine the shit going through his quivering brain these day?.....everything he says or does turns to pure shit immediately, not sure why his freaky head hasn't exploded yet lol

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

    domer76 (11-10-2018), guno (11-10-2018)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,486
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,195 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Matt, we hardly knew ye

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,731
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,416 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 183 Times in 180 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    the fuck is senile as hell........can you imagine the shit going through his quivering brain these day?.....everything he says or does turns to pure shit immediately, not sure why his freaky head hasn't exploded yet lol
    Nothing in the least to do with senility, Trump is just a fucking 24/7 liar.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    domer76 (11-10-2018), Fentoine Lum (11-10-2018), guno (11-10-2018), mak2 (11-10-2018)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,705
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4,607 Times in 2,880 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 305 Times in 288 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Nothing in the least to do with senility, Trump is just a fucking 24/7 liar.
    From his perspective, why not, he could echo the biggest lie ever and the lemmings would still believe him, what does he have to lose, and he knows that

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,095
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 691 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    I let strangers I don't know walk into the OVAL office and have meetings with me "MULTIPLE TIMES". Sure that's logical. (And my security detail let's them)
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 11-10-2018 at 12:12 PM.
    TRUMP ORG, A Criminal Enterprise
    https://www.newsweek.com/
    trump-running-criminal-enterprise-and-mueller-track-it-says-former-dnc-chair-760129
    https://www.businessinsider.com/muel...-list-targets-trump-may-indicate-criminal-enterprise-2018-3
    https://es.xfinity.com/sdmy/video/trump-organization-at-its-core-a-criminal-enterprise/1339703875554/Comcast/X1_Latest_News_Videos
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-of-the-white


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    guno (11-10-2018)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,350
    Thanks
    1,164
    Thanked 3,970 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    the fuck is senile as hell........can you imagine the shit going through his quivering brain these day?.....everything he says or does turns to pure shit immediately, not sure why his freaky head hasn't exploded yet lol
    Dig into the swamp creature's past, Whitaker is just another utterly corrupt parasite.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

    guno (11-10-2018)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,350
    Thanks
    1,164
    Thanked 3,970 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Nothing in the least to do with senility, Trump is just a fucking 24/7 liar.
    And an utterly subjugated population lacks the nads to challenge the Inciter In Chief. Fweedumb. We accept wide open on the table corruption without so much as a whimper.

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    925
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 665 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 39 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    This is a lie.

    Trump: I never met and don't know Whitaker

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    6,116
    Thanked 977 Times in 768 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 96 Times in 86 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The guy is an interim appointee isn't he? You assclowns must be really worried
    "The left is entering a new phase of ideological agitation no longer trying to win the debate but stopping debate altogether, banishing from public discourse any and all opposition. The proper word for that attitude is totalitarian. It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences from social ostracism to vocational defenestration upon those who refuse to be silenced".-Charles Krauthammer

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,705
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4,607 Times in 2,880 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 305 Times in 288 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    The guy is an interim appointee isn't he? You assclowns must be really worried
    Nobody knows, could be temporary or permanent, if he performs as Trump surely instructed him to, he could be around as long as Trump is around

    "Worried" wouldn't be the right word, everyone knows why he was appointed and what he is going to do, it would have been nice to finally know definitively if our President personally has a huge IOU with the Russians

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,643
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 3,863 Posts
    Groans
    2,377
    Groaned 1,123 Times in 1,050 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    The guy is an interim appointee isn't he? You assclowns must be really worried
    Why did trump put in an illegal unethical hatchet man NOW? He was put in do something ugly. At the least he can find out everything Mueller has on him. He can check the suits and cases against Daffy. At minimum, he is a Trump spy. At Max, he is going to blow the department apart..
    It was sad and cruel of them to force jeffy Sessions to announce his appointment and introduce Matt the hatchet.Sessions was Kavaughing as his red face and eyes showed.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 11-10-2018 at 02:46 PM.

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    6,116
    Thanked 977 Times in 768 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 96 Times in 86 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nobody knows, could be temporary or permanent, if he performs as Trump surely instructed him to, he could be around as long as Trump is around

    "Worried" wouldn't be the right word, everyone knows why he was appointed and what he is going to do, it would have been nice to finally know definitively if our President personally has a huge IOU with the Russians


    PUTINNNNN!!!!!!
    "The left is entering a new phase of ideological agitation no longer trying to win the debate but stopping debate altogether, banishing from public discourse any and all opposition. The proper word for that attitude is totalitarian. It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences from social ostracism to vocational defenestration upon those who refuse to be silenced".-Charles Krauthammer

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    6,116
    Thanked 977 Times in 768 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 96 Times in 86 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Why did trump put in an illegal unethical hatchet man NOW? He was put in do something ugly. At the least he can find out everything Mueller has on him. He can check the suits and cases against Daffy. At minimum, he is a Trump spy. At Max, he is going to blow the department apart..
    It was sad and cruel of them to force jeffy Sessions to announce his appointment and introduce Matt the hatchet.Sessions was Kavaughing as his red face and eyes showed.
    What the...? I remember thinking he was an excellent choice, and I remember YOU guys accusing him of being a racist and basically a confederate civil war veteran! Now it's poor little "jeffy" Sessions!? I still have a lot of respect for the man, but he's been about as useful as tits on a fish ever since he recused himself because basically he talked to a russian guy once. Face it, you guys are desperate to find something on Trump(and actually, if there was something on him and Mueller knows it, he's pretty much committing treason by letting Trump remain in office so long, don't you think?)Look, you guys just took over the house of representatives! Mueller is SOOOO 2016! Clear the decks for all those severely important "investigations" into the presidents underwear that you promised! The American public deserves to know!(well, the 5 or 6 publics that give a rat's ass)
    "The left is entering a new phase of ideological agitation no longer trying to win the debate but stopping debate altogether, banishing from public discourse any and all opposition. The proper word for that attitude is totalitarian. It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences from social ostracism to vocational defenestration upon those who refuse to be silenced".-Charles Krauthammer

  18. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,705
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4,607 Times in 2,880 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 305 Times in 288 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    What the...? I remember thinking he was an excellent choice, and I remember YOU guys accusing him of being a racist and basically a confederate civil war veteran! Now it's poor little "jeffy" Sessions!? I still have a lot of respect for the man, but he's been about as useful as tits on a fish ever since he recused himself because basically he talked to a russian guy once. Face it, you guys are desperate to find something on Trump(and actually, if there was something on him and Mueller knows it, he's pretty much committing treason by letting Trump remain in office so long, don't you think?)Look, you guys just took over the house of representatives! Mueller is SOOOO 2016! Clear the decks for all those severely important "investigations" into the presidents underwear that you promised! The American public deserves to know!(well, the 5 or 6 publics that give a rat's ass)
    Don't care about Sessions, but Trump did treat him like a idiot

    No one knows what Mueller knows, and he can't just release what he has uncovered, it all has to be processed thru a Grand Jury. He's hardly antiquated, based on Starr's investigation and the GOP BenghaziGate investigations, he's only in the middle stages. If allowed and not interfered, he will accomplish what he was mandated to do, determine Russian interference and if there was any coordination with the Trump campaign. Unfortunately, that is probably is not going happen now

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-10-2018, 10:20 AM
  2. Trump's con man pal Whitaker conned our veterans out of millions
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 11:17 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 12:35 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2018, 01:55 PM
  5. Yeah It's Europe, Yeah It's a Blog, Yeah It's About Terrorism
    By Annie in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 07:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •