Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, Minister of Truth, Mott the Hoople, cawacko, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, Cancel 2020.1, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Leonthecat, Cadillac Man, Buckly J. Ewer, Bill, domer76, Mr. Shaman, The Sage of Main Street, Billy Batts, sear, archives, Nomad, Sailor, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, Owl'd You're Up!, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ocean515, Zippity Doo Da, ThatOwlWoman, TOP, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, Craig234, MAGAt, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Flash, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, TrippyHippy, Gotcha68, Kobie, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, Rob Larrikin, The Derp, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Patricktm, Guno צְבִי, Rigby5, Fentoine Lum, Oracle Of JPP 714, Tacomaman, Jack, magellan, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, taribalko2, NiftyNiblick, TempleEvenson, Chloé, SkinnyTS, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, laugh001, Enlightened One and Charoite

Thread: Next Attorney General?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Next Attorney General?

I am putting money on Lindsay Graham

He would sail through confirmation.

And then the GOP Governor of South Carolina will replace him with Nikki Haley who sets herself up for a Presidential run

The one thing that concerns me is Haley as a Senator. Since McShamnesty died, Graham has been a much better conservative. I wonder how much that has to do with the Kavanaugh debacle. So right now he is a pretty good conservative in the Senate.

Were it not for Graham's assist, Kavanaugh may not have made it.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Giuliani for AG, yay!
    I Love Russia

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

And then the GOP Governor of South Carolina will replace him with Nikki Haley who sets herself up for a Presidential run

The one thing that concerns me is Haley as a Senator. Since McShamnesty died, Graham has been a much better conservative. I wonder how much that has to do with the Kavanaugh debacle. So right now he is a pretty good conservative in the Senate.

Bad choice; I am for Pam Bondi, Trey Gowdy or Chris Christie.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Bad choice; I am for Pam Bondi, Trey Gowdy or Chris Christie.
    I don't know much about Bondi

I don't think Gowdy or Christie would do it

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

Graham definitely grew a set during the Kavanaugh debacle.

With the way democrats are protecting Mullet I’m not sure he would sail through conformation though. Oh, I forgot, we don’t need as many democrat votes in the Senate now lol.

Ram him through and put Mullet on a short leash. Sounds good to me.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Everyone is "looking" at the new AG for the next 200 days+.....that should be enough time to redirect the RUSSIAN COLLUSION investigation toward TRUE NORTH (pointing directly at the CLINTON,OBAMA,DNC sedition evidence). Its funny as hell, the left fears that the acting AG will be directed to shut it down when in reality his mission statement is to broaden an investigation into the objective, demonstrable facts in evidence.

The funny thing.....all this could take place during a lame duck session of congress. Everyone must remember that "Rod's" (Rosenstein) nuts are in a grinder with Trump just waiting to flip the on switch. The new congress will be to busy attempting to cover up for Obama and Clinton (like a cat attempting to bury its shit) to worry about investigating TRUMP.