Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Lightbringer, Sailor, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Into the Night and Enlightened One

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump And Kavanaugh To Be Investigated By Democratic House: Answers Sought.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

both of those amoral assholes are known rapists, lock em the fuck up!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They didn’t learn with Kavanaugh the first time around lol. It united republicans around Trump and probably cost them the Blue Wave

And they want another go at it. Unbelievable. Democrats are off the rails if they do this.
    It was a sham of an investigation. Let's see how he holds up under a real one.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And they want to revisit the Russian investigation lol.

Again! How many Russian investigations have there been now? I’ve lost count. Bloody crazy.
    The only one concluded was wrapped up prematurely by those who did not want a nonpartisan outcome.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello noise,

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    they can't help themselves now. it's baked in their cakes. TDS of the brain.

what is the normal sane political course?
    negotiate not investigate ( both the idea of impeaching Trump and Kavanaugh are political losers)
    especially since Mueller has been at this for 18 months already
    Nixon came down after longer.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump's Putin money laundering, Trump emoluments by his hotel, Trumps tax returns..this is all they are good for
    Obstruction

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Gotcha68,

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    I should really be sleeping, but it just occurred to me that Meuller has been hanging onto his report, which probably makes Pence and Trump seem like very bad, impeachable people. And now (or really, in January) the third person in the line of succession for the presidency is a Democrat--a Democrat who will have to win the support of the most diverse, progressive Congress in America history.

Third in line is a Democrat.
    Ouuu!

I hadn't thought of THAT.

My!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Stretch,

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    LMBO!!!! I know, right? Didn't need a crystal ball to see this one. No surprises here. More waste of time and money for the expected distractions, diversions, desperation, tantrums, meltdowns and more witch hunts. The left has GOT to get a life already.
    The life of the left is counteracting the horrors of the right.

It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    The only one concluded was wrapped up prematurely by those who did not want a nonpartisan outcome.
    You’re talking about the second one lol.

The first one, handled by the FBI, was where Strzok famously declared ‘there’s no there, there’ in reference to the Russian investigation.

It’s a politically motivated hoax.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

You’re talking about the second one lol.

The first one, handled by the FBI, was where Strzok famously declared ‘there’s no there, there’ in reference to the Russian investigation.

It’s a politically motivated hoax.
    Maybe you're just looking for what you want to see.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Maybe you're just looking for what you want to see.
    It gives every appearance of being a hoax lol. How’s that?

House democrats re-opening the Russian investigation will make at least the third attempt at finding collusion. If democrats are goofy enough to plumb that dry hole, again, I won’t stand in their way.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

they can't change their spots. their minds were blown and TDS is now permanent in their brains.

See how that plays for 2020 -voters just love a do nothing Congress
    Check the Senate #'s for 2020.

Dems will control both houses regardless of what happens.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Check the Senate #'s for 2020.

Dems will control both houses regardless of what happens.
    I wish I cared enough to save this lol.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wish I cared enough to save this lol.
    I had a lot of righties tell me they were "saving" my midterm prediction, but none of them bumped the saves.

2020 is a reverse of 2018 - the GOP has many more seats to protect in the Senate. The Dems take the Senate in 2020, regardless. But you don't understand that aspect of politics.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I had a lot of righties tell me they were "saving" my midterm prediction, but none of them bumped the saves.

2020 is a reverse of 2018 - the GOP has many more seats to protect in the Senate. The Dems take the Senate in 2020, regardless. But you don't understand that aspect of politics.
    If you made the prediction why don’t you bump it? What were you saying a year ago?

I understand that our politics have never been more volatile and subject to quick change than it is now.

So any prediction that far out should be taken with a hefty grain of salt.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you made the prediction why don’t you bump it? What were you saying a year ago?

I understand that our politics have never been more volatile and subject to quick change than it is now.

So any prediction that far out should be taken with a hefty grain of salt.
    I've said from 2016 that Dems would take the House but lose 2-3 seats in the Senate, no matter how strong anti-Trump sentiment was. Because they had over twice as many seats to protect in the Senate.

The opposite is true in 2020; GOP has 22 seats up, and Dems have 12. Huge advantage. Of course there is a tiny chance that the GOP could win, but extremely unlikely. It's really basic logistics.