Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Lightbringer, Sailor, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Into the Night and Enlightened One

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump And Kavanaugh To Be Investigated By Democratic House: Answers Sought.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump And Kavanaugh To Be Investigated By Democratic House: Answers Sought.

Trump fired the first shot by replacing Sessions with his loyalist Whitaker. Whitaker has already discussed a slow-kill approach to the Mueller investigation by cutting the funding. This is Trump's back door way of shutting down the Muller investigation.

He has dared Democrats to respond.

Let the investigations begin!

WashPo

"“The American people like and respect fighters, and they have elected us to put a check on the executive branch,” Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.), who said he has been talking to his colleagues about pushing ahead with investigations of Trump, starting with his tax returns."

"“We’ll fill in the gaps on the Russia investigations,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), a member of the House Intelligence Committee, told NBC on Wednesday."

"Nadler also recently told the New York Times that he would scrutinize the FBI’s review of sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh, which Democrats have complained was too limited.

To dig into Trump’s allegiances abroad, Democrats may scrutinize Trump’s hotel in downtown Washington — and the foreign clients who frequent it.

Foreign dignitaries from Kuwait, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere have patronized the hotel. Such transactions have prompted two lawsuits alleging that Trump is violating the Constitution’s prohibition on presidents taking “emoluments,” or payments, from foreign states."
    Standard anti-troll thread thief disclaimer:
    If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer?

If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it.

Thread thievery is the tool of trolls. You know, people talk about one another. You might as well admit it is true, and realize the people who know you, talk about you when you are not present. I can accept that. Many can't. Trolls can't. They have to try to conTROLL what people say about them. (Like Trump!) They can't stand the thought of people talking about them without trying to conTROLL the conversation. That's the insecurity talking......

The people banned from this thread were banned because they refused to be polite, so I refuse to talk to them. I came to talk about Just Plain Politics.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-08-2018), reagansghost (11-09-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (11-08-2018), Rune (11-09-2018)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

anonymoose (11-12-2018), cancel2 2022 (11-08-2018), Stretch (11-08-2018)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Whitaker has already got himself on the radar of the special council.

His Quid Pro Quo acceptance of his new job will be investigated and exposed and he will find himself in ethics violations immediately.

We will never allow a Donald Trump stooge to give a single order in the Justice department.

The Justice Department works for the people- not Donald Trump!

And we will prove this to Donald Trump by rejecting him legally and any authority Donald Trump thinks he has put in place here.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-08-2018), PoliTalker (11-08-2018)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Patriots

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-08-2018), Rune (11-09-2018)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Whitaker has already got himself on the radar of the special council.

His Quid Pro Quo acceptance of his new job will be investigated and exposed and he will find himself in ethics violations immediately.
    One thing is crystal clear. If he had been working for Mueller and made those public statements? He would have been thrown off the investigation. Mueller would never stand for such blatant impropriety.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    We will never allow a Donald Trump stooge to give a single order in the Justice department.

The Justice Department works for the people- not Donald Trump!

And we will prove this to Donald Trump by rejecting him legally and any authority Donald Trump thinks he has put in place here.
    Would be VERY interesting if Mueller investigates Whitaker and finds dirt.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-08-2018)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is a file on Whittaker, Mueller has it, and Whittaker will leave Mueller alone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-08-2018)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,844 Times in 14,184 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

surely not a low IQ dumb fuck like you
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Rune (11-09-2018)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    There is a file on Whittaker, Mueller has it, and Whittaker will leave Mueller alone.
    Turns out, he's another swamp kkkreature.

Trump's acting attorney general was part of firm US accused of vast scam
    Matthew Whitaker sat on advisory board of World Patent Marketing, which was ordered to pay $26m settlement in May

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eneral-us-firm

Court filings in the case against World Patent Marketing show that Whitaker received regular payments of $1,875 from the Florida-based company, and sent a threatening email to a victim of the alleged scam.

Whitaker publicly vouched for the company, claiming in a December 2014 statement that they “go beyond making statements about doing business ‘ethically’ and translate those words into action”.

What's next for the Trump-Russia inquiry now Sessions has been fired?

Whitaker, a former US attorney for the southern district of Iowa, said at the time: “I would only align myself with a first-class organization.”

Whitaker’s role in the alleged scam was first reported by the Miami New Times in August 2017, shortly before he joined the Trump administration as a senior aide to Sessions.

World Patent Marketing and its founder, Scott Cooper, were sued by the Federal Trade Commission in March last year. The government said it had “operated an invention-promotion scam that has bilked thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars”.

The company was accused of tricking hopeful inventors into paying it thousands of dollars to obtain patents and licensing deals for their inventions. In fact, they “failed to fulfill almost every promise they make to consumers”, the complaint said.

Emails filed to federal court show that in August 2015, Whitaker cited his former role as a federal prosecutor in a threatening email to a customer of World Patent Marketing who had complained about the company to the Better Business Bureau.

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Trump fired the first shot by replacing Sessions with his loyalist Whitaker. Whitaker has already discussed a slow-kill approach to the Mueller investigation by cutting the funding. This is Trump's back door way of shutting down the Muller investigation.

He has dared Democrats to respond.

Let the investigations begin!

WashPo

Standard anti-troll thread thief disclaimer:
    The part of me that wants Trump to get a second term [granted, it’s the better part of me lol] says please, please, do this.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (11-08-2018)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Patriots
    Kavanaugh:
    shrieking door clawing lying accusers who must be "believed?"
    Nothing patriotic about bypassing due process and turning the hearing into a freak circus
    ~~

Trump:
    still hoping for that Russian collusion? still want another witch hunt after Mueller?
    ~~

the nation:
    forget compromise to advance legislation!! back to da resistance!

20. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Rune (11-09-2018)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (11-08-2018)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Kavanaugh:
    shrieking door clawing lying accusers who must be "believed?"
    Nothing patriotic about bypassing due process and turning the hearing into a freak circus
    ~~

Trump:
    still hoping for that Russian collusion? still want another witch hunt after Mueller?
    ~~

the nation:
    forget compromise to advance legislation!! back to da resistance!
    Shut up, you’re just noise.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Rune (11-09-2018)

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The part of me that wants Trump to get a second term [granted, it’s the better part of me lol] says please, please, do this.
    they can't change their spots. their minds were blown and TDS is now permanent in their brains.

See how that plays for 2020 -voters just love a do nothing Congress

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (11-08-2018)

26. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Shut up, you’re just noise.
    oooo. I am cut to the quick by your rapier wit!

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

oooo. I am cut to the quick by your rapier wit!
    Why thank you, I am indeed witty

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (11-08-2018), Rune (11-09-2018)

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    There is no better part of you.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-08-2018), Rune (11-09-2018)