Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, The Anonymous, SmarterthanYou, cancel2 2022, SJJRSJJS, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, j-mac, canceled.2021.1, Robo, Boris The Animal, philly rabbit, canceled.2021.2, J Craft, canceled.2021.3, Irish, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, tsuke, Ralph, Wolverine, Stretch, Lightbringer, bhaktajan, Life is Golden, Bigdog, Getin the ring, Evmetro, J.kennedy, dukkha, chink, Irish Exit, RB 60, TOP, Eagle_Eye, Popeye, hvilleherb, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, Aztec, ptif219, Red Crow, HillbillyStyle, Tkaffen and Enlightened One

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ciao - Jade Dragon.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Idiots, and trolls abound, and I'm getting the hell out of here again, for a little bit. Anyone want to batten down the recipe exchange for Christmas, so I don't have to bother?
    I'm wondering; Where have we heard this one before?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-17-2018)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I'm wondering; Where have we heard this one before?
    I'm trying to see if someone else wants to take the reigns of the recipe exchange, so I don't have to deal with it. Don't get bent out of shape. Once I have that settled, I'm going to enjoy my Christmas time. I just wish we'd have a white Christmas. The weather is messed up. It's probably going to be a green Christmas for lower Michigan, even into the north.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Jack (12-17-2018)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm trying to see if someone else wants to take the reigns of the recipe exchange, so I don't have to deal with it. Don't get bent out of shape. Once I have that settled, I'm going to enjoy my Christmas time. I just wish we'd have a white Christmas. The weather is messed up. It's probably going to be a green Christmas for lower Michigan, even into the north.

I can assure you that no one is getting, "bent out of shape." You're still here.

I remember a lot of gray Christmases from my years in Michigan. I wish the whole Christmas thing would simmer down. But, if you aren't around, I wish you a Merry Christmas in advance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Jack (12-17-2018)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can assure you that no one is getting, "bent out of shape." You're still here.

I remember a lot of gray Christmases from my years in Michigan. I wish the whole Christmas thing would simmer down. But, if you aren't around, I wish you a Merry Christmas in advance.

C.O. "But, if you aren't around, I wish you a Merry Christmas in advance."
    Jack: Call me crazy, ... but I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict Jade will be back to at least wish his pals here at JPP a "Merry Christmas".
    (It was nice of you to wish Jade a 'Merry Christmas', but I will wait until he returns to wish him my 'Merry Christmas')

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    C.O. "But, if you aren't around, I wish you a Merry Christmas in advance."
    Jack: Call me crazy, ... but I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict Jade will be back to at least wish his pals here at JPP a "Merry Christmas".
    (It was nice of you to wish Jade a 'Merry Christmas', but I will wait until he returns to wish him my 'Merry Christmas')
    Yes, I know he isn't going anywhere. The idea that someone should take over this thread is amusing. He could let it go. Anyone interested in a recipe exchange can start another thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-18-2018)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

We can't even begin to miss you, IF YOU WON'T LEAVE.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-18-2018), Controlled Opposition (12-17-2018)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not sure about ours either. We still have snow on the ground but it's threadbare and sad, and not nearly enough for winter recreation. Our neighbors gave us each a pair of Nordic skis and boots but so far not enough snow to use them. It's been in the 40s for a few days as well, which isn't helping. Is there a way we could blame Toadstool for this? lol

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

In my opinion, come back here as often as you want in spite of having composed a farewell message.
    Anonymous rubes on an obscure forum do not get to dictate the proper way to act, the proper way to post, or the proper way to conduct your life and affairs.
    If you want to change your mind, and come back here to post anytime, it is obviously totally your choice

I change my mind all the time. Last week, Rush was my favorite band...this week, its the Mighty Zep!

14. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-18-2018)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jack (12-17-2018), JqYaqui (12-17-2018), ThatOwlWoman (12-17-2018), TTQ64 (12-17-2018)

16. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    In my opinion, come back here as often as you want in spite of having composed a farewell message.
    Anonymous rubes on an obscure forum do not get to dictate the proper way to act, the proper way to post, or the proper way to conduct your life and affairs.
    If you want to change your mind, and come back here to post anytime, it is obviously totally your choice

I change my mind all the time. Last week, Rush was my favorite band...this week, its the Mighty Zep!
    Shame on you! The obvious answer is that Rush is cool, while Zep has always been pretentious!

17. The Following User Groans At Controlled Opposition For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (12-18-2018)

18. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

Yeah some people seem to like to dictate, and obsess. Top was obsessing about me, apparently even before I got back. I came back to deal with the recipe exchange mostly. Mason also mentioned Top was bragging about sending me, and my sock off, or something. I do enjoy bursting the Top bubble, since my sock retired from little use, and Top had nothing to do with me leaving. I don't even read her crap, outside the stuff Mason quotes. It's just like back on Amazon. Top, and Grumps are sock obsessed. I'm just glad the ones that gossip like this, are normally low brow characters, and trolls.

19. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Shame on you! The obvious answer is that Rush is cool, while Zep has always been pretentious!
    Watch saying that around Mott, he might give you a knock for disrespecting Zeppelin.

20. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Not sure about ours either. We still have snow on the ground but it's threadbare and sad, and not nearly enough for winter recreation. Our neighbors gave us each a pair of Nordic skis and boots but so far not enough snow to use them. It's been in the 40s for a few days as well, which isn't helping. Is there a way we could blame Toadstool for this? lol
    trump isn't too blame, he's just making the issue worse, by doing a lot of the opposite, of what we should. Going after National Monuments, was when he became irredeemable as a president.

21. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Watch saying that around Mott, he might give you a knock for disrespecting Zeppelin.
    Wen if comes to Zep, I say, "fornicate Mott!"

22. The Following User Groans At Controlled Opposition For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (12-18-2018)

23. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You banned me and Frank for posting on your 'Tax' thread. You're too thinned skinned to handle a 'Recipe Thread'. You better stick to your closed group of friends who parrot each others remarks.
    Oh my gosh, I almost peed myself reading that from ILA. That from a trolling little zero is precious. What a tool! I'm still lmao! The asshole uses tapatalk to bypass things he knows he's not allowed in.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Jack (12-17-2018)

25. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh my gosh, I almost peed myself reading that from ILA. That from a trolling little zero is precious. What a tool! I'm still lmao! The asshole uses tapatalk to bypass things he knows he's not allowed in.
    I doubt ILA has any Recipes anyway.