Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Maxine is going to make Trump's ass bleed!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Trump is shitting his pants already.
    No he isn't snowflake. I do wish you leftists had brains; but then, you wouldn't be leftists.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    The world saw what it saw hon, and saw who the "angry mob" really is.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-07-2018)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Oversight is a congressional responsibility. For two years Republicans did nothing. There is a whole lot to make up for.
    Where you leftists morons yammering for oversight during Obamunism? STFU, seriously.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Multiple murders and bomb mailings last week shoog, embrace your peeps.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I understand you point.

But I think cooler heads are going to prevail...and they are going to focus more on helping make life better for the people getting shit-canned right now.

I do think, however, that the tax returns are going to be inspected...and probably be released.
    News flash, Trump is never going to "have" to release his tax returns, first it would have to be requested by majority of committee , then it would have to be proven to be essential to the case, trump would invoke executive privilege , it would go through the courts. legal scholars have already said unequivocally that "trump might have had business dealings with Russia" is not going to work in the courts.

Obama evoked executive privilege in the Eric Holder gun running debacle. it was tied up in court for years, by he time you see Trumps tax returns he's going to be laying by pool at Mar Largo with Melania. 2025
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Stretch (11-07-2018)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anne and Margot View Post
    Attachment 8043
    Maxine is going to fuck him up!
    Only if Trump accidentally sits on one of her James Brown wigs.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Only if Trump accidentally sits on one of her James Brown wigs.
    While trying to borrow one from her?

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    News flash, Trump is never going to "have" to release his tax returns, first it would have to be requested by majority of committee , then it would have to be proven to be essential to the case, trump would invoke executive privilege , it would go through the courts. legal scholars have already said unequivocally that "trump might have had business dealings with Russia" is not going to work in the courts.

Obama evoked executive privilege in the Eric Holder gun running debacle. it was tied up in court for years, by he time you see Trumps tax returns he's going to be laying by pool at Mar Largo with Melania. 2025
    Don can't release them can he now.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Multiple murders and bomb mailings last week shoog, embrace your peeps.
    Yeah...murders and bombings by 2 nuts...count'm...2.
    Try hard to keep things in perspective and be happy.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

He's not going to release his tax returns, no way no how. And certainly not because Maxine "gasoline station" Waters outwits him.

and on another separate but related note, The democrats have two choices, lose again and again, or silence Maxine, Pelosi, Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and the rest of the moon bat brigade and find some fresh faces with fresh messages
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Stretch (11-07-2018)

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Hey you ugly old hag. How ya doin'?

Still using that pretty woman as an avatar! Okay...but that is an incredible insult to that woman.

Anyway...I thank you for your guesses about what will and will not happen regarding the abomination, Donald Trump's, tax returns.

My guess differs.

You cannot imagine how happy I am that that is the case.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Not sure of your point...but let me say this...and maybe your comments on it will make your position clear.

I THINK WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WAS AN INDICTMENT OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. I do not see this as a win for the Democrats (remember, I am not a Democrat) in any way.

I also do not see it as a win for the Republicans.

IF THERE ACTUALLY WAS A WINNER YESTERDAY...the winner was Donald Trump.

Trump has room to take credit for all sorts of things...and to place blame on those who even came close to nixing him.

I still consider him a worthless, scumbag, slimeball, classless, ignorant savage...

...but IF THERE WAS A WINNER...he is that winner.
    I agree 100% that Trump is the winner last night.

My point is this. Forget about Trump's personality for a second and understand him as a person. He is a transactional person. There is a winner and a loser. That is how he thinks. He wins or you win. Now the democrats could have actually gotten a lot of their priorities passed in the first two years of Trump's Presidency, like DACA and infrastructure. Trump would have given them DACA for the wall. They didn't want to compromise at all and Schumer even shut down the government.

Now Trump is in the same position as Obama and Clinton. He has a useful foil and a Twitter account (Clinton didn't have that) and he isn't afraid to use it. Again the democrats are in a position to get legislative priorities passed. They aren't going to get single payer. So they might as well not even bother. But, they can get an infrastructure deal. They can probably still get DACA.

But you have the rabid left that wants revenge for 2016. They deem it a personal affront that Trump never released his tax returns. It is true that they have subpoena power and can investigate him up the wazzoo.

I am warning you now and going on record, if that is the approach that the democrat party takes, they are toast in 2020 and will lose the House and get Trump re-elected. Anyone who believes that the majority of Americans who voted D did so to get a peek at Trumps tax returns is fooling themselves

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

He's not going to release his tax returns, no way no how. And certainly not because Maxine "gasoline station" Waters outwits him.

and on another separate but related note, The democrats have two choices, lose again and again, or silence Maxine, Pelosi, Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and the rest of the moon bat brigade and find some fresh faces with fresh messages
    Why would they think they would lose when they just won? Take your head out of the sand.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I agree 100% that Trump is the winner last night.

My point is this. Forget about Trump's personality for a second and understand him as a person. He is a transactional person. There is a winner and a loser. That is how he thinks. He wins or you win. Now the democrats could have actually gotten a lot of their priorities passed in the first two years of Trump's Presidency, like DACA and infrastructure. Trump would have given them DACA for the wall. They didn't want to compromise at all and Schumer even shut down the government.

Now Trump is in the same position as Obama and Clinton. He has a useful foil and a Twitter account (Clinton didn't have that) and he isn't afraid to use it. Again the democrats are in a position to get legislative priorities passed. They aren't going to get single payer. So they might as well not even bother. But, they can get an infrastructure deal. They can probably still get DACA.

But you have the rabid left that wants revenge for 2016. They deem it a personal affront that Trump never released his tax returns. It is true that they have subpoena power and can investigate him up the wazzoo.

I am warning you now and going on record, if that is the approach that the democrat party takes, they are toast in 2020 and will lose the House and get Trump re-elected. Anyone who believes that the majority of Americans who voted D did so to get a peek at Trumps tax returns is fooling themselves
    Only two comments come immediately to mind:

One...Donald Trump's tax returns should be made public...and my guess is they will be made public. I think they will show that he is a miser...giving next to nothing to charities. I think they will lead investigative journalists to discover money laundering and deals with Russians that are horrendous...and illegal.

Two, no matter what they show...Donald Trump will get re-elected in 2020. The American electorate (and the electorates of so many nations throughout the world) seems to have decided to move far right...and planet Earth, in my opinion, is totally fucked as a result.

Here is what I said in an e-mail to my sister this morning that might make my position a bit clearer:

We are finished as a nation...and we deserve it. I suspect we will go out with a bang...probably of a nuclear nature...and only after having turned large parts of the planet into uninhabitable zones ourselves.

The people who, after seeing what this monster is like while in office, still voted in a way that supports him should all live through the initial attacks and suffer the sight of Armageddon of their making.

And to think...so much of the industrialized world is heading in this same direction. We are reverting to the most primitive state of humanity. AI cannot come along too soon. We should all hope that the first move of true AI is to eliminate humanity from the planet.

I also hope that we are being monitored by truly intelligent beings from other places in the universe...and that they will insure our destruction BEFORE we can infect off-planet.

I do not like thinking the thoughts I have today...but "thinking them" I am.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    I suspect Trump's ass bleeds regularly with no need for anyone's help.
    Putin is responsible.

19. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Irish Exit (11-07-2018)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Oneuli (11-07-2018)