Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Democrats give Voting Rights to Florida's Convicts, Criminals and Felons

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable View Post
    It's all on me. We have a thread here today lamenting the fact that people are mean on the Internet...that OP attacked me as soon as I responded to a post but....I'm the problem, uh huh.
    No one is ever the problem. You're a victim.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Everyone knows you buy a gun as a replacement for your penis.
    i had to check. penis is still there. are you jealous or something? do you identify with the cowardly males out there?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    i had to check. penis is still there. are you jealous or something? do you identify with the cowardly males out there?
    Did you have to check because it's so small and sometimes it gets lost in the bush?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you have to check because it's so small and sometimes it gets lost in the bush?
    just wanted to alleviate any concerns you have about my penis. are your concerns now alleviated?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Yes it was, however, legislators work for the people- the voters! REMEMBER?

When an issue like this becomes a general consensus- it is put to referendum in the next election, and the people will get their way!

You know why? Because they have the power of their votes!

Do you see how Democracy works now?
    Unless your state doesn't want homosexual marriage, then it's federal law right? The lefts double standard is hilarious.

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagaMaggot View Post
    the bottom line is that this will turn florida blue. it's a huge win for the blue wave.
    So you admit that the democrat party is the party of criminals, thanks! We already knew that!

7. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Criminals have already been voting, the ones that do, anyway. It will make no difference.

8. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just wanted to alleviate any concerns you have about my penis. are your concerns now alleviated?
    So you were concerned that you have a small penis? What are you trying to say here? Not following your train of thought.

9. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Unless your state doesn't want homosexual marriage
    They don't get to decide that.

then it's federal law right? The lefts double standard is hilarious.
    What's the double standard?

10. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you were concerned that you have a small penis? What are you trying to say here? Not following your train of thought.
    you're unable to follow your own train of thought, not surprising.

11. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're unable to follow your own train of thought, not surprising.
    My train of thought was that you buy a gun as a replacement for your penis. Whether that means you have no penis or a very tiny one, doesn't matter. The gun isn't there to protect you physically, it's to protect you emotionally. That's what's obvious about the whole thing.

12. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

L4 #236

I thought that was what the Chevy Corvette was for.
    So for those compensating for anatomical inadequacy with firearms ownership, what do they need the 'vette for?
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sear For This Post:

Wolverine (11-15-2018)

14. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Unless your state doesn't want homosexual marriage, then it's federal law right? The lefts double standard is hilarious.
    Sorry, but discrimination is not something states can get by with just because they are run by some Gay-bashing governor!

Just like states cannot make slavery legal again because some hickabilly governor is a racist!

Dude, we are the United States! We are not 50 different little countries!

15. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My train of thought was that you buy a gun as a replacement for your penis. Whether that means you have no penis or a very tiny one, doesn't matter. The gun isn't there to protect you physically, it's to protect you emotionally. That's what's obvious about the whole thing.
    so you really are that stupid LOL. all those women and cops..........must be penis envy also, right? ROFL

16. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

Not sure if there's a connection.
    But I heard a brief sound-bite, I thought it was President Trump, advocating for prison reform, so that instead of a life of incarceration at the People's expense, they could earn their own keep.
    I got the impression from the report there seemed to be bipartisan support for such reform completing the legislative process, and reaching Trump's desk.

Might be nice. Not sure the Republicans have accomplished much in the past two years. Seems to me Trump has failed to keep most of the promises he made before the 2016 election.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18