Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats give Voting Rights to Florida's Convicts, Criminals and Felons

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Is that anything like Trumps selection for Sessions replacement having fucked veterans out of millions? Is that anything like Trump lying to veterans? Hey, what happened to that healthcare plan Trump was touting back in May?

You support a lying cowardly adulterous thief, and yet you say you are christian, and a patriot? Fool. Should put asswipes like you on the frontline with the likes of Trump, Manafort, Bush43, Cheney, Bolton, and see how long they have your six, or cower away like the dog fuckers they are.
    WTF!!!!!!! This thread is about Florida restoring voting rights to felons after they have completed their sentences. Nowhere does it talk about Trump or anything he has done. So take your leftie hatred and post it in the correct thread ass wipe.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MagaMaggot View Post
    the bottom line is that this will turn florida blue. it's a huge win for the blue wave.
    Only three states have voting disenfranchisement rules as strict as Florida did. The new Florida law puts it into the mainstream of American society, allowing votes from people who've completed all probation, parole, and prison who are not sex offenders or murderers.

Since felons have low turnout I doubt this will make much of a difference. Maybe it would have turned this election for Nelson it wouldn't have caused Trump to lose though.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Were their sentences commuted if they voted democrat.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    WTF!!!!!!! This thread is about Florida restoring voting rights to felons after they have completed their sentences. Nowhere does it talk about Trump or anything he has done. So take your leftie hatred and post it in the correct thread ass wipe.
    Typical right wing dumb fuck. Tell us asshole, what did this have to do with the thread:

Grumpy; You say you served! I find that hard to believe. If you were in the military I doubt you made it through basic. Lefties like you always claim to have served but show disdain for the military and vets.

Your idea of "real America" is demonstrated by the likes of Diane Feinstein and Nanny Poopoo. What a fucking clown you are.
    But, in your alt reality of lies, and bull shit, the truth about Trump is not to be mentioned while your lies about Feinstein, and Pelosi, are welcome.

You're a fucking disgrace to the uniform if you ever wore one.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-11-2018)

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Were their sentences commuted if they voted democrat.
    And another right wing dumb fuck speaks while sucking cock wishing it was that of Trump.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-11-2018)

8. #66 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

And another right wing dumb fuck speaks while sucking cock wishing it was that of Trump.
    Another perverted left-wing idiot spewing it's debauchery...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. The Following User Groans At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

MagaMaggot (11-11-2018)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts

felons should be able to vote, after a period of god behavior but lets see you prove anything you said

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilhelm Zenz For This Post:

MagaMaggot (11-11-2018)

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    But that doesn’t mean they should lose their rights just because they vote for the nazi party. That isn’t freedom
    They didn't lose any rights. They chose to give them up when they made choices they knew they shouldn't have made.

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Zenz View Post
    felons should be able to vote, after a period of god behavior but lets see you prove anything you said
    Who gets to define good behavior? Is it the Democrats in Florida and Georgia that magically discovered new votes?

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another left wing nigger lover speaks while kissing black ass hoping it's fat ass Stacy Abrams or shitstain Andrew Gillum the next time he puckers up.

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The legislature didn't pass any legislation.

This was voted on by ballot measure. I live in California, we govern by ballot measures. I'm very familiar with how ballot measures work.
    Yes, it was on the ballot.

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Typical right wing dumb fuck. Tell us asshole, what did this have to do with the thread:

But, in your alt reality of lies, and bull shit, the truth about Trump is not to be mentioned while your lies about Feinstein, and Pelosi, are welcome.

You're a fucking disgrace to the uniform if you ever wore one.
    Thank you for confirming that liberalism is a mental disordern. It's idiots like you that are the reason this country has the problems it has. Also thank you for your opinion on my service it just confirms that I'm on the correct side.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (11-11-2018)

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    They didn't lose any rights. They chose to give them up when they made choices they knew they shouldn't have made.
    We can split hairs. I just think that once a person has paid their debt, they should be able to go about being a regular citizen with all the rights and responsibilities thereof.

It seems to me that opposition to this by most republicans stems not from a feeling of right and wrong, but from the fact that they believe "felons" will vote for democrats. That may be true, but that doesn't mean we should support a bad policy. Other than "felons vote for democrats", I have yet to hear a persuasive argument for continuing to prevent ex felons from voting once they have paid their debt. Not a single one

19. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    We can split hairs. I just think that once a person has paid their debt, they should be able to go about being a regular citizen with all the rights and responsibilities thereof.

It seems to me that opposition to this by most republicans stems not from a feeling of right and wrong, but from the fact that they believe "felons" will vote for democrats. That may be true, but that doesn't mean we should support a bad policy. Other than "felons vote for democrats", I have yet to hear a persuasive argument for continuing to prevent ex felons from voting once they have paid their debt. Not a single one
    Seems odd to me the conservobots want felons to revert to full citizenship after their prison sentence. Thinking back, the first time I ever remember hearing this concept from the right was on a gun forum when the NRA wanted to sell more guns.
    Be Best

20. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Pity someone can't allow voting rights to all the people the racist police have murdered.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

TTQ64 (11-14-2018)