Thread: The Senate: Affirmative Action for white people

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The Senate: Affirmative Action for white people

The biggest racial preferences in this country have nothing to do with college admissions or job offers. They have to do with political power. And they benefit white Americans, at the expense of black, Asian and Hispanic Americans.

These racial preferences are the ones that dictate the makeup of the United States Senate. Thanks to a combination of historical accident and racism, the Senate gives considerably more representation to white citizens than to dark-skinned ones. It allows a minority of Americans — white Americans — to wield the power of a majority.

The anti-democratic tendencies of the Senate are well known: Each citizen of a small state is considered more important than each citizen of a large state. It’s a deliberate feature of the Constitution, created to persuade smaller states to join the union. Over time, though, the racial edge to the Senate’s structure has become much sharper — for two big reasons.

https://www.wral.com/david-leonhardt...ople/17917403/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

I had to read this without logging on, guno, because despite my being a progressive liberal, I have you on ignore.
    Your blatant hatred of Euro-ethnic people is just a little more than I'm willing to stomach.

About 12½% of US Citizens identify as African American and about the same number identify as Latin American.
    With many other non-Euro ethnicities added in, we Caucasians are nearly down to about half.
    I don't care. That, in the end, isn't really the point.

We white people DO NOT HAVE A COMMON WHITE AGENDA.

An Italian-American progressive liberal Democrat from Boston is not DAVID FUCKING DUKE,
    but you're perfectly content to say that politically,
    WE ALL LOOK ALIKE.

Blacks hating whites is not "reverse racism."
    It's just plain racism.
    Reverse racism would be somebody hating his/her own race.

That's what you'd like me to do, but I'm not going to do it.
    You don't have any legitimate gripe with me, but you bad mouth my ethnicity
    in a way that would set you off if I did the same to yours.

So now i'm logged in and won't be able to see your response, but I'm sure that it won't make any sense anyway.
    You're as much of a racist as Banjofuck.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

We all know Guno approves of the special privileges blacks get.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The biggest racial preferences in this country have nothing to do with college admissions or job offers. They have to do with political power. And they benefit white Americans, at the expense of black, Asian and Hispanic Americans.

These racial preferences are the ones that dictate the makeup of the United States Senate. Thanks to a combination of historical accident and racism, the Senate gives considerably more representation to white citizens than to dark-skinned ones. It allows a minority of Americans — white Americans — to wield the power of a majority.

https://www.wral.com/david-leonhardt...ople/17917403/
    we support John James in his campaign against Debbie 'Old White Goy About To Die' Stabinaw.......

The anti-democratic tendencies of the Senate are well known: Each citizen of a small state is considered more important than each citizen of a large state. It’s a deliberate feature of the Constitution, created to persuade smaller states to join the union. Over time, though, the racial edge to the Senate’s structure has become much sharper — for two big reasons.
    every citizen in the US is equally represented........they get two votes in the Senate and one vote in the House for every 520,000 people........though California gets more than they should have because they lie about how many citizens they have.......

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

She is 68. Far from dying. You are such a hateful person.
    \ Ignoring the senate aren't you? Of course because it utterly good against your immature and poorly thought out meme .Calif has a population of almost 40 mill. Each senator represents 20 million. Wyoming is at 570 thou. Each senator represents 275 thou. Can you see the difference?