Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Need Gun Restrictions

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You obviously have a very low opinion of life, or at least your pathetic version of what is called "life". Then again, since you are of the right wing you just parrot what you are told.

When faced with two, or three, heavily armed personnel in body armor, you will give up you daughter, and get on your knees, and whine "don't shoot me".
    If you ever face 3 dudes in body armor and you only have your daughter with you...you did something wrong.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

You obviously have a very low opinion of life, or at least your pathetic version of what is called "life". Then again, since you are of the right wing you just parrot what you are told.

When faced with two, or three, heavily armed personnel in body armor, you will give up you daughter, and get on your knees, and whine "don't shoot me".
    I see you are a natural born pussy and you project what you would do in a situation onto others. I dn't have kids but if I did you are fucking insane if you think I would give up my own blood to anyone. I would fucking massacre anyone that tried to come between me and my family. you should be ashamed of how much a pussy you are to not defend those you love.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    First off, are you saying that the Cops knew the 12 year old was only armed with a pellet gun??
    If yu remember the incident, and I am sure you don't, the cops didn't take the time to find out. They killed the kid in less then 30 seconds after arriving on the scene.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Intersectionality is Fake View Post
    I see you are a natural born pussy and you project what you would do in a situation onto others. I dn't have kids but if I did you are fucking insane if you think I would give up my own blood to anyone. I would fucking massacre anyone that tried to come between me and my family. you should be ashamed of how much a pussy you are to not defend those you love.
    He thinks it's all about crime.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If yu remember the incident, and I am sure you don't, the cops didn't take the time to find out. They killed the kid in less then 30 seconds after arriving on the scene.
    I think in general you're a dumb fuckstick but in this case you're right. They did not give that kid a chance. It's on video and some people still don't care.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-23-2018)

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Intersectionality is Fake View Post
    Just adding to your bravado with your words of cowardice is sign enough of the coward you are. This says all that is needed to be said: I am certain you have never served in the military, have never taken a life, nor do you have any concept of hos little a gun is worth when faced with the choice of keeping it, or giving it up.

Keep talking girlie man, you are what you are.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I think in general you're a dumb fuckstick but in this case you're right. They did not give that kid a chance. It's on video and some people still don't care.
    The one officer had been diagnosed as "unstable", and not qualified to be a cop. And still the jury acquitted the guy.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The one officer had been diagnosed as "unstable", and not qualified to be a cop. And still the jury acquitted the guy.
    Cities getting away from dedicated neighborhood police officers was a huge mistake in my opinion. A cop who knew that kid wouldn't have shot him.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    If you ever face 3 dudes in body armor and you only have your daughter with you...you did something wrong.
    I waqs referencing some agency like the ATF coming to get your guns. Guess I should have made it clearer for the "dumb fuckstcks" to comprehend. Have to be more careful considering the low IQ members of JPP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Lightbringer (10-22-2018)

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I waqs referencing some agency like the ATF coming to get your guns. Guess I should have made it clearer for the "dumb fuckstcks" to comprehend. Have to be more careful considering the low IQ members of JPP.
    Alright. Way to play it back. Props.

My point was the Second is military in nature, it's not about protecting yourself from criminals.

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

The right wing will never admit it since common sense is not their forte, however, this is a good example of why we do need more restrictions. And please, for the useful idiot toadies, don't try to make this into gun confiscation like you NRA masters have told you:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/killed-sho...ry?id=58506648
    I am curious; how do we currently NOT have gun restrictions? I am betting that this Lakeland city commissioner bought the weapon legally and it is registered to him. Do you have any proof that it is not?

Are you as upset by the fact that this shoplifter was stealing from the shop owner? Or is that okay with you? Why was he stealing a hatchet? Did you not find that disturbing?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I've never been a big 10th Amendment / States Rights guy as few progressive liberals are.

Certain things like civil liberties must be enforced by strong central national authority.

The Democrat ideology
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mandatory background check for one.
    They do instant background checks in Florida for every handgun purchase.

Making "bump stocks" illegal for another instead of allowing the NRA to sell them.
    Bump stocks weren't used in this case. The guy had a HANDGUN you dunce. Also, the NRA does not sell them, you dunce.

Most of those 20,000 laws are only for specific areas, and do not apply to all areas.
    So what areas do they not apply? Would 30,000 work? What criminals obey laws, dunce?

Then you have areas like Florida with its phony ass "stand your ground" laws.
    So you don't believe that a law abiding citizen being assaulted by a criminal predator has a right to defend themselves? Why, dunce?

What is painfully obvious, as is with most leftists, is that you don't have the slightest clue about our laws or what you are emotionally erupting about. But what we will NOT do is allow criminal predators to prey on citizens without protection.

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    ....but the efficacy of laws that's at issue.
    What efficacy would that be snowflake?

The issue is, how do we legislate keeping guns out of the hand of maniacs like the Sandy Hook, and Virginia Tech shooters, while preserving our 2nd Amendment rights for the rest of us.
    What laws would have prevented the Sandy Hook or Virginia Tech shootings? Be specific. For that matter, any of the mass shootings we experienced here.

Are you too stupid to know thaat? Or are you merely acting like it?
    I think you are too big of a moron to comprehend that YOU are the one who is too stupid.

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And I can link to several where a "good guy" killed like 50+ from the 32nd. story of a Las Vegas hotel. Or where another "good guy" killed 20 plus high school students. How about the "good guy" that killed a shop lifter.
    What laws would have prevented those shootings snowflake?