Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Need Gun Restrictions

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    The right wing will never admit it since common sense is not their forte, however, this is a good example of why we do need more restrictions. And please, for the useful idiot toadies, don't try to make this into gun confiscation like you NRA masters have told you:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/killed-sho...ry?id=58506648
    this shows nothing more than a man needs to be punished for not thinking. if he'd used a knife or another hatchet, like the one being stolen, would you be raising a stink about it?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never has, never will.
    your biased link notwithstanding, if guns didn't make us safer, you idiots wouldnt be demanding that cops and the military have them.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    It doesnt. The Bill of Rights specifies rights. Criminal law defines unacceptable behaviors. You understand the difference between the two right ?
    Question is do you, and if you do then why are so many on the right using the Second as a defense for killing others?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

" if guns didn't make us safer, you idiots wouldnt be demanding that cops and the military have them. " SY #34
    "The way to reduce gun crime is to be sure that everyone is armed. That's why war zones are so safe." shiftless2.currenteventsii
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    this shows nothing more than a man needs to be punished for not thinking. if he'd used a knife or another hatchet, like the one being stolen, would you be raising a stink about it?
    In fact, I would. However, the defense would have been different since it was closer to a fair fight, and the shop lifter more then likely would not be dead. Then too, it probably would have not made national headlines, and I would never have seen it. And there seem to be few regulations on knives, hatchets, and the like.

But keep finding excuses for the killing of another. That is what your side is good at.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your biased link notwithstanding, if guns didn't make us safer, you idiots wouldnt be demanding that cops and the military have them.
    As I posted before, more guns are not making us safer.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In fact, I would. However, the defense would have been different since it was closer to a fair fight, and the shop lifter more then likely would not be dead. Then too, it probably would have not made national headlines, and I would never have seen it. And there seem to be few regulations on knives, hatchets, and the like.

But keep finding excuses for the killing of another. That is what your side is good at.
    some people just need killing. I don't agree that this one did, though, so your 'side' argument is stupid. especially considering i'm neither republican or democrat, left or right, but that's what you partisan idiots seem to be good at. As far as 'fair fight' goes, then you would think we should be as equally armed as the government in order to make it a 'fair fight', wouldn't you think?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and i called your link biased. i'll even call it bullshit. if more guns made us less safe, you'd have taken them away from the government already.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Than why do movie stars etc have body guards with GUNS?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-22-2018)

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and i called your link biased. i'll even call it bullshit. if more guns made us less safe, you'd have taken them away from the government already.
    LOL, I love it when the fools from the right show their absolute lack of intelligence. Why would one take the very weapons away from the military that keep the country safe? However, it is not the military that is patrolling the streets at night no matter how much you right wing cowards wish it to be. I do have a problem with the militarization of the police, however, that is another topic.

And I am not even curious as to why fools think if you give more people the ability to kill on demand (and most murders are emotionally charged) tat somehow we will be safer. In fact, one of the greatest threats to public safety is MS13, and I have yet to see a citizen led group do anything about it.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Than why do movie stars etc have body guards with GUNS?
    To protect them from the mentally ill such as you.

I own guns, never carry one to town. Always carry one when traveling.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

domer76 (10-20-2018)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL, I love it when the fools from the right show their absolute lack of intelligence. Why would one take the very weapons away from the military that keep the country safe?
    then why are you saying that more guns don't make us safer, when you clearly show that you believe otherwise?

However, it is not the military that is patrolling the streets at night no matter how much you right wing cowards wish it to be. I do have a problem with the militarization of the police, however, that is another topic.

And I am not even curious as to why fools think if you give more people the ability to kill on demand (and most murders are emotionally charged) tat somehow we will be safer. In fact, one of the greatest threats to public safety is MS13, and I have yet to see a citizen led group do anything about it.
    are you intentionally trying to be as stupid as domer?

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are exposing your hypocrisy by this. you obviously think that guns do make us safer.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why? A gun does not make your trip safer!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Notice the hypocrite that says guns don't make us safer but admits to carrying a gun while on his travels has shut up

So nice to catch a idiot hypocrite red-handed
    Last edited by volsrock; 10-20-2018 at 08:37 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post: