Thread: Common actions by left wing group

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Default Common actions by left wing group

Not surprising is the video that surfaced of a left wing Antifa member. An individual from Antifa confronted a woman marching with a conservative group.
    The woman lost her husband on 9/11.
    The Antifa left wing pig said “good for him” when the women said her husband died.
    The pig than said “good, good NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, fucking sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks” “so yeah your husband should probably fucking rot in the grave”

What kind of evil left winger is this person.
    What has the left become.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Why won't Antifa let Americans hold peaceful protest marches?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Not surprising is the video that surfaced of a left wing Antifa member. An individual from Antifa confronted a woman marching with a conservative group.
    The Antifa left wing pig said “good for him” when the women said her husband died.
    The pig than said “good, good NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, fucking sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks” “so yeah your husband should probably fucking rot in the grave”

I am a lefty and would never do that. So do not paint us all with that. We have an occasional nut. Rightys have lots of them as Daffy's rallies show. This is not a lefty problem but a person with a mental problem.
    Antifa is anti Fascism. leftys agree with that.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are drinking the kool-aid. Antifa is not anti fascism.
    You don’t know the definition of fascism. Their actions and political views are fascism.
    There violence, hate speech and preventing opposition speech is similar to what occurred in Nazi Germany.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

You don’t know the definition of fascism. Their actions and political views are fascism.
    There violence, hate speech and preventing opposition speech is similar to what occurred in Nazi Germany.
    what willful ignorance and bovine stupidity

Anti-fascist groups, particularly in Europe, have been around for many decades, notably in Italy, against Mussolini, and in Germany, against Hitler. In the postwar period, antifa groups resurged to fight neo-Nazi groups, particularly in Germany. In the U.S., the anti-fascist movements grew out of leftist politics of the late '80s, primarily under the umbrella of Anti-Racist Action.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Rune (10-20-2018)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

you are really uneducated aren't you

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did you see the video of her son tracking him down and confronting him??

The Antifa pos of shit, ran like his ass was on fire.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Maybe you should start asking yourself "What has the right become?"

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

For the second time, what is your definition of fascism?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

The Democrat party is nothing but an angry mob.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Maybe you should start asking yourself "What has the right become?"

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

Right-wing Group Funneling Thousands of Dollars to Student Governement Campaigns
    https://diversity.berkeley.edu/news/...ment-campaigns

HOW RIGHT-WING MONEY IS SECRETLY FUNDING COLLEGE POLITICS
    Room, board and dark money collide on campus.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...llege-politics

The Conservative Dark-Money Groups Infiltrating Campus Politics
    College campuses have long served as unique places for the free exchange of ideas -- but increasingly they’ve also become playgrounds for ideologically driven, right-wing billionaires and the dark-money groups they fund. Media Matters has mapped out some of the biggest actors behind astroturf conservative campus activism, creating an echo chamber of seemingly grass-roots right-wing student media and campus groups that are actually propped up by a handful of the same conservative funders and, sometimes, even prominent hate groups.
    url]https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/03/29/conservative-dark-money-groups-infiltrating-campus-politics/215822[/url]

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Trumpkin View Post
    The Democrat party is nothing but an angry mob.
    Sloganeering counts as thinking in america.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Did you see the video of her son tracking him down and confronting him??

The Antifa pos of shit, ran like his ass was on fire.
    They always do. Fucking classic!!

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Centralized autocratic government headed by a dictator.
    Strict control over the way people behave or the way something is done (Democrats admit there will be collateral damage if people don’t agree, government control of business through unnecessary regulations, political correctness gone amuck)
    Forcible suppression of opposition (Antifa game plan).

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Classic democrat game plan. Republicans are racist, sexist, rich greedy bastards that kick dogs for the fun of it.