Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New report: Khashoggi died after a brawl

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The man is dead. It apparently was a brutal murder...and your Dear Leader is trying to sugar coat it because he personally makes so much money from the Saudis.
    So you say.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

The man is dead. It apparently was a brutal murder...and your Dear Leader is trying to sugar coat it because he personally makes so much money from the Saudis.

So...not much to really care about...about the man.

I do care about our country, though...and it is being dragged through the shit by this disgusting abomination you seem to favor so.

Meh.

Whatever turns you clown on!

How does Trump make money from the Saudis? They have many beautiful 5 star hotels and Trump's hotels don't measure up.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    How does Trump make money from the Saudis? They have many beautiful 5 star hotels and Trump's hotels don't measure up.
    Ummm...you might take that up with Donald Trump.

Here is what he has said publicly about the issue back a few years: “Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ummm...you might take that up with Donald Trump.

Here is what he has said publicly about the issue back a few years: “Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

The Saudis have bought homes and apartments in London, Spain, France, the Bahamas and elsewhere.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Saudis have bought homes and apartments in London, Spain, France, the Bahamas and elsewhere.
    So?

You asked me how does Trump make money from the Saudis...and I told you.

Or rather...I quoted Donald Trump telling you how.

Are you new at this?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So?

You asked me how does Trump make money from the Saudis...and I told you.

Or rather...I quoted Donald Trump telling you how.

Are you new at this?
    Selling condos is not what I thought you were talking about.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    And you believe this version of the 'tragic incident?'
    I'm just putting up all kinds of reports as it comes out.
    I've given my opinions elsewhere on this.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Selling condos is not what I thought you were talking about.
    Anything that puts Saudi money into Donald Trump's hands...

...is what you should have had in mind.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are a retard...
    Compared to some- but still looking waaaaaay down on you.

Where were we, pre- troll; ? Ah yes;

In fact- anybody actually voting for Trump and his insane corporate henchmen in November is aligning themselves with mob rule.
    It ain't personal, Khashoggi- it's just business.

Haw, haw.......haw, fucking haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Two close aides of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman were relieved of their duties

Saudi Arabia’s government acknowledged that journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside its consulate in Istanbul, saying he died after “a brawl and a fist fight.”

In a statement carried by Saudi state television early Saturday, the government’s attorney general said 18 Saudi citizens have been detained pending the final results of a continuing investigation into the death of Mr. Khashoggi, a prominent Saudi journalist and government critic.

“Discussions between citizen Jamal Khashoggi and those who met him while he was in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul led to a brawl and a fist fight, which led to his death,” the statement said, citing the preliminary findings of the investigation.

Mr. Khashoggi was last seen entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. He was accompanied to the entrance by his fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, who first raised the alarm over his disappearance.

Saudi Mag. Gen. Ahmed al-Assiri was relieved of his duties in the wake of the preliminary findings of the kingdom’s probe into Jamal Khashoggi’s death.

In a royal order carried by state-run media, King Salman, the Saudi monarch, announced that two senior government officials—both close aides of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman—have been relieved of their posts. They are Maj. Gen. Ahmed al-Assiri, the deputy chief of Saudi Arabia’s intelligence, and Saud al-Qahtani, who was in charge of media affairs at the royal court.

King Salman also ordered the formation of a new committee responsible for overhauling the country’s intelligence agency to be led by Prince Mohammed. That was a clear indication that the crown prince won’t face immediate repercussions for Mr. Khashoggi’s death.

Gen. Assiri was directly involved in the operation targeting Mr. Khashoggi, according to people familiar with the matter. Three other senior intelligence officers were also dismissed from their posts.

It isn’t known what role, if any, Mr. Qahtani had in the incident. As media adviser, Mr. Qahtani had tightened controls on the domestic press and stepped up efforts to intimidate and silence government critics.

Since Mr. Khashoggi’s disappearance, Turkish authorities have disclosed evidence implicating Saudi officials. They say Mr. Khashoggi was drugged, killed and dismembered inside the Saudi consulate by a team of operatives dispatched from Riyadh and linked to the security establishment.

The announcement came hours after Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Saudi King Salman had a telephone call during which they exchanged information on their separate investigations of the Khashoggi case, according to Turkish state-owned news agency Anadolu. It was the second time the two men discussed the case on the phone, following an earlier conversation on Oct. 14.

The Saudi government initially denied any role in the journalist’s disappearance, saying Mr. Khashoggi left the consulate shortly after he entered it to collect documents related to his divorce. But it later launched its own, internal probe into the incident to determine who, if anyone, should be held accountable.

The mystery surrounding Mr. Khashoggi’s fate has brought intense scrutiny upon the Saudi monarchy, precipitating the most acute diplomatic crisis for the kingdom in years. Saudi Arabia most important ally, the U.S., has been forced to step in to address the situation, with President Trump vowing “severe punishment” should the U.S. conclude the Saudi government was implicated in the journalist’s suspected murder.

During a trip to Riyadh this week, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pressed the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed for answers, and agreed to give Riyadh a few more days to complete its probe into what happened to Mr. Khashoggi before deciding how to respond.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) reacted to the findings out of Riyadh by tweeting, “To say that I am skeptical of the new Saudi narrative about Mr. Khashoggi is an understatement.”

The White House said on Friday night, “We are saddened to hear confirmation of Mr. Khashoggi’s death, and we offer our deepest condolences to his family, fiancée, and friends.”

The statement from President Trump’s press secretary, Sarah Sanders, also said the U.S. “acknowledges” the Saudi investigation into Mr. Khashoggi’s death, adding “we will continue to closely follow the international investigations into this tragic incident.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-a...ath-1539987519

Gee, the Wall Street Journal, of course the power structure will cover for the beheading radical islamist Saudis.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

moon (10-20-2018)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Gee, the Wall Street Journal, of course the power structure will cover for the beheading radical islamist Saudis.
    Wonder why Khashoggi didn't get his divorce papers at the Saudi Consulate in NYC or in Washington DC?

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wonder why Khashoggi didn't get his divorce papers at the Saudi Consulate in NYC or in Washington DC?
    Who was his fiancee and why were they in Turkey ? It transpires that they had a flat there.
    These questions have no relevance to the degenerate execution perpetrated by the Saudi liars.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Who was his fiancee and why were they in Turkey ? It transpires that they had a flat there.
    These questions have no relevance to the degenerate execution perpetrated by the Saudi liars.
    His fiancee was apparently at Turkish woman that no one in the Khashoggi family knew existed.

Khashoggi was in Turkey to raise money for DAWN. He lived in the US.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    A brawl, sure. And the moon is made out of green cheese.
    his body beat the crap out of 18 fists....

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Ass-licking fool . Trump's representative corporate henchmen are running in November.

In fact- anybody actually voting for Trump and his insane corporate henchmen in November is aligning themselves with mob rule.
    It ain't personal, Khashoggi- it's just business.

Haw, haw.......haw, fucking haw.
    you need counseling......