Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Defector From Conservatism With a Clear Vision of Trump’s Rise

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Steve Schmidt is another long-term republican who has seen how destructive the Republican party has become. He is extremely articulate and expressed his disgust and fear that Trump policies engeneder in him. Steve and Max are very smart and explain their views very well, and see the big picture and the disaster that Trump is and what damage he can do. The Republican party has become an agent of the super wealthy . They are changing America in fundamental ways . bad ways. From climate change to ridiculous debts, they are getting their way, It cannot end quietly.
    The tools of the party success, anti-intellectualism, bigotry, radical ideologies and crazy conspiracy theories can not end nicely. The end may be as bad as the experience of Trumpism itself. Comicly crazy if it weren't so damn dangerous.
    Hey, how about that guy, Paul Manafort?
    I travel softly through the night. Yep, I'm one of those.

I am> "the unconquerable will,
    And study of revenge, immortal hate,
    And courage never to submit or yield." (to rwnuts.)

"Indelible"

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Cawacko is one of those lifelong lefty republicans.

He has gone Native living in Commiefornia. He thinks because he talks about tax cuts he is a “conservative”. He is not.

Additionally he is just interested in debating the topics not actually winning

That is why President Trump hurts his feels

Apparently it is more important to him to feel good about losing. You will notice he was very quiet during the Kavanaugh mess. I suspect he secretly hoped the dems won. He also hopes the GOP loses the mid terms because he can’t stand Trump being successful even though Trump is enacting policies Cawacko claims to support.
    ILA, I appreciate how much you think about me and how important this is to you.

The root of the issue is I don't call people spics, spades, blackies, wetbacks and many other derogatory names you call minorities. So therefore you equate that with someone not being a true conservative. It's easy being a tough guy on an anonymous message board. It's why you're afraid to even say what state you live in.

And we go back to the same topic. It's ok for you not to vote for McCain and Romney but I don't vote for Trump and you lose your sh*t. I notice you can't find any posts where I've changed what I've believed in prior to Trump becoming President. My political beliefs didn't change because Trump became President. I don't now want a liberal Supreme Court. I didn't become a Keynesian because of Trump.

But again, I appreciate how much time you spend worrying about me.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Did YOU support Kavanaugh? Did you also support the invasion of Iraq?
    You can't call out Hillary for her vote can you?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    The linked article detailed how he was against everything that was going on. Also, we can only evolve to the right. Remember that we were all born as little lefties who were screaming for a tit or a bottle for survival, and that we had to learn how to be civilized. Becoming a righty means that we learned certain information and culture that we cannot forget. A lefty can learn and become civilized, but a righties already are. There is no going back.
    Ah so, you admit that you were once a lefty. I thought so. thank you.

"Indelible"

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Come on trumbots, sing along.

"Indelible"

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Old societies have conservatives. The US, lacking the proper history, just has liberals too heavily influenced by racism and greed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (10-20-2018)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Who would you say are actual republicans in America? Or at least of those who hold office.
    All the ones who are registered as Repubs.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    All the ones who are registered as Repubs.
    But you're calling a lot of them RINO's. So where do you draw the line?

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Did YOU support Kavanaugh? Did you also support the invasion of Iraq?
    I supported Kavanaugh 1000%

I supported taking Iraq out. I didn’t support an occupation. I am a fan of breaking it and leaving.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cawacko is one of those lifelong lefty republicans.

He has gone Native living in Commiefornia. He thinks because he talks about tax cuts he is a “conservative”. He is not.

Additionally he is just interested in debating the topics not actually winning

That is why President Trump hurts his feels

Apparently it is more important to him to feel good about losing. You will notice he was very quiet during the Kavanaugh mess. I suspect he secretly hoped the dems won. He also hopes the GOP loses the mid terms because he can’t stand Trump being successful even though Trump is enacting policies Cawacko claims to support.
    He probably believes in his lefty heart that he is a righty. Lots of these lefty Repubs actually think they are different than the rest of the commie lefties, and they mean well.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

I supported Kavanaugh 1000%

I supported taking Iraq out. I didn’t support an occupation. I am a fan of breaking it and leaving.
    Then you are a true neocon.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thumbsupkid View Post
    Ah so, you admit that you were once a lefty. I thought so. thank you.
    Oh, yes! I was indeed a lefty. I used to listen to NPR on my commute every evening, and remember how informed I felt as I heard Aaron Copland music blending into "All things Considered". I consumed bottled water, and ate granola bars. I was a full on lefty.

Thumbsup, it is important to understand that we were ALL born as little lefties. We screamed for a bottle or tit for survival just as adult lefties scream for their slice of wealth redistribution. Some of us never became civilized, which is why we have adult lefties. Righties are the ones who learned the values that Western Civilization were founded upon, and we learned Judeo Christian values.

Since righties were once lefties, we can still remember and understand how lefties think. There is an innate inner lefty inside every righty, but we do not act upon these feral ideas. Righties can think both as a lefty would, AND like a righty. Unfortunately for lefties, they can only think like a lefties. They have never been righties, so they are limited to processing thoughts as a lefty would. When lefties read a post like this, the number of times that they see the words lefty and righty ends up putting them in overload, so enough for now.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Old societies have conservatives. The US, lacking the proper history, just has liberals too heavily influenced by racism and greed.
    Is it shorter to new york, or by plane? I know, the sheep have lost their wings.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,824 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thumbsupkid View Post
    Hey, how about that guy, Paul Manafort?
    Manafort is not an intellectual or planner of Repub policies. he was just a ruthless hit man who would do the dirty work. he is singing like a diva now.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

kudzu (10-20-2018), SouthernUnkleRitchie (10-20-2018)

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Conservative View Post
    ILA, I appreciate how much you think about me and how important this is to you.

The root of the issue is I don't call people spics, spades, blackies, wetbacks and many other derogatory names you call minorities. So therefore you equate that with someone not being a true conservative. It's easy being a tough guy on an anonymous message board. It's why you're afraid to even say what state you live in.

And we go back to the same topic. It's ok for you not to vote for McCain and Romney but I don't vote for Trump and you lose your sh*t. I notice you can't find any posts where I've changed what I've believed in prior to Trump becoming President. My political beliefs didn't change because Trump became President. I don't now want a liberal Supreme Court. I didn't become a Keynesian because of Trump.

But again, I appreciate how much time you spend worrying about me.
    Don't flatter yourself. I really don't think that much about you outside of this place. I just call out your bullshit which makes you sad.

Now as to your little meme that I don't think you are a conservative because you don't use those words. Let me blow that up right now. Grind doesn't use those words. In fact, Grind has given me shit for using those words. He doesn't like that I use them. Have you ever seen me question Grind's conservative bona fides? Fuck no. So that blows your little excuse right out of the water.

I didn't vote for McShamnesty and Romney because like you they are happy to be losers. They didn't fight to win. They didn't defend themselves. They didn't hit Obama where he was weak. And they aren't real conservatives in my book.

Romney? The architect of Obamacare. Supports amnesty and illegal invasion of low skilled workers
    McShamnesty? Voted against tax cuts. Voted against repeal of Obamacare? Shafter his conservative VP pick

I know your political beliefs didn't change. You aren't a conservative. You are a republican, but you are one of those squishy republicans who is more concerned about some bogus civility but never care about winning.

I have said repeatedly it isn't that you don't argue those points. You do argue them, but they are mere words. You aren't willing to fight for them. You don't realize that these leftists are trying to destroy what you claim to believe in. You are too fucking stupid to realize that we are in a fight for the soul of this country.

But, if it makes you feel good to think that I question your cred because you don't use the N word then so be it.

I still think you are worthless