Thread: SAUDI MILLIONS PUMPED INTO TRUMP PROPERTIES

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    [img]]
    I get to bet this guy has all his favorite corny videos saved under a favorite folder on his computer, getting g a lot of repeats lately, try "weird videos," I'm sure you can find new material

And just like his useless personal attacks, it is like the white towel hitting the canvas

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Hey, you ugly old hag using a pretty woman as an avatar!

Are you suggesting that Trump would not do something as disgusting as backing the Saudis in order to become richer.

Jesus H. Christ...are you actually that fucking stupid...or are you just pretending so that you can get a rise out of people who are sane?
    look, I remember the thread where you said your fat wife was going on weight watchers, you were hiding the cookies from her, blah blah blah, so deflecting that off as if all women are undesirable is quite the character flaw. You should offer her a gym membership and both of you seek therapy.
    You wouldn't like what I looked like if your hope is that I am undesirable. tiny.

On topic

I want to know what does the US have to do with this Saudi murder, it's their problem. Stop trying to pin everything negaitive in the world on Trump, it's sad
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-18-2018)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I get to bet this guy has all his favorite corny videos saved under a favorite folder on his computer, getting g a lot of repeats lately, try "weird videos," I'm sure you can find new material

And just like his useless personal attacks, it is like the white towel hitting the canvas
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    look, I remember the thread where you said your fat wife was going on weight watchers, you were hiding the cookies from her, blah blah blah,
    You do not remember anything of the sort...because such a post was NEVER made.

I have posted for over 20 years on the Internet in forums like this...and NEVER have posted anything of the sort.

I DEFY YOU TO FIND SUCH A POST HERE...OR IN ANY OTHER FORUM WHERE I HAVE POSTED.

so deflecting that off as if all women are undesirable is quite the character flaw. You should offer her a gym membership and both of you seek therapy.
    You wouldn't like what I looked like if your hope is that I am undesirable. tiny.
    I suspect you are an ugly old hag.

I suspect that if the attractive young woman in your avatar knew you were using it...she would be offended.

On topic

I want to know what does the US have to do with this Saudi murder, it's their problem. Stop trying to pin everything negaitive in the world on Trump, it's sad
    Ask the disgusting abomination Donald Trump why he contacted the King and the Prince on the matter...

...and why he assured the world that both had disclaimed any knowledge of the issue.

Trump supporters are such assholes!

The truly are sad.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"I want to know what does the US have to do with this Saudi murder, it's their problem. Stop trying to pin everything negaitive in the world on Trump, it's sad" Gr #32
    a) Though we do not live up to it, the U.S. attempts to pass itself off as a champion of human rights.

b) The "journalist" apparently murdered by the Saudis though not a U.S. citizen had been both a U.S. resident, and an employee of a U.S. publisher. As such, he would have been a U.S. tax payer. And while that alone may not confer the full suite of protections that U.S. citizenship accords, journalists and police are unofficially protected classes.

What complicates it is the twisted relationship between the U.S. & Saudi Arabia.

Remember:

The terrorist attackers of 09/11/01 were mostly Saudis. So the Bush administration invaded Iraq. Makes sense. Right?
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Donald Trump has tried to downplay the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, lest it jeopardize “$110 billion worth of military” sales to the kingdom. That number is not accurate. Only $14.5 billion in weapons sales have been approved by the Trump administration and Congress. What Trump does not mention in his repeated defenses of Riyahd: The many tens of millions of dollars the Saudi royal family and its friends and allies have spent on Trump condominiums and at Trump hotels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/w...gEmail__101818
    Saudi Arabia has donated millions to the Clinton Foundation

where is your outcry...Negro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-18-2018)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Buying properties is not the same as "pumping money"...
    in trump hotel world it is

these hotels were set up to launder money

ask Panama

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Saudi Arabia has donated millions to the Clinton Foundation

where is your outcry...Negro
    it is an international charity idiot

the Clintons get no money from it

trumps hotels money go right into his pocket shit balls

11. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

reagansghost (10-18-2018)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    it is an international charity idiot

the Clintons get no money from it

trumps hotels money go right into his pocket shit balls
    The Clinton Foundation is one of the many straw men the GOP relies on, one-stop rebuttal to literally any accusation

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Buying properties is not the same as "pumping money"...
    Thank-you. This deal and others have been pre-arranged deals with S.A. long before this Khashoggi stuff.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its neither barbaric nor a wasteland.. Don't let ignorance and prejudice control you.

dismembering people while still alive is ok with you I see. The Saudis own trump

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

^"guilty until proven innocent" again? do some studying...read about Turkey.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    a) Though we do not live up to it, the U.S. attempts to pass itself off as a champion of human rights.

b) The "journalist" apparently murdered by the Saudis though not a U.S. citizen had been both a U.S. resident, and an employee of a U.S. publisher. As such, he would have been a U.S. tax payer. And while that alone may not confer the full suite of protections that U.S. citizenship accords, journalists and police are unofficially protected classes.

What complicates it is the twisted relationship between the U.S. & Saudi Arabia.

Remember:

The terrorist attackers of 09/11/01 were mostly Saudis. So the Bush administration invaded Iraq. Makes sense. Right?
    The 9-11 hijackers were Al Qaeda first and wanted the attack to have a Saudi face. KSA revoked OBL's citizenship and declared AQ a terrorist organization in 1994.. Their objective was to hurt the US and turn the US against KSA.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    The Clinton Foundation is one of the many straw men the GOP relies on, one-stop rebuttal to literally any accusation
    they hate anyone helping the poor

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    dismembering people while still alive is ok with you I see. The Saudis own trump
    That makes absolutely NO sense and is completely out of character for the SAG and its leadership over the past 80 years.