Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kleenex forced by feminists to rename its "MANSIZE" tissue as "extra-large"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Women never seem to complain about the metal access plates in the street being called 'Manholes'.
    because someone isn't using that name on TV to constantly remind children that men are supposed to be bigger than women by spending millions to get some fucking sales in their pockets.

here the deal you fucking idiots.

ads like this make children think Men aren't MEN unless they are bigger than every women they know

and that women who are bigger than many men are somehow unfemale

these tyoes of ads harm children for money

but you stupid fucks don't care

you think ceos and corporations are better than everyone else.

here you are again denying science

jesus you people are fucking idiots

2. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-19-2018)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Jack (10-19-2018)

4. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Funnily enough I had some of that a couple of weeks ago when I visited my sons in London.
    I am a huge fan of all the Young's Brews, however we don't get anything but the Double Dutch Chocolate ale here anymore. My favorite was the Old Nicks Barley Wine brew!

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

They were shit scared of sales being affected by negative publicity.
    Did someone tell you that, or is it a theory you're espousing?

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I am a huge fan of all the Young's Brews, however we don't get anything but the Double Dutch Chocolate ale here anymore. My favorite was the Old Nicks Barley Wine brew!
    I prefer Fullers to be honest, there isn't a finer bitter ale than Fuller's ESB to my mind.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I prefer Fullers to be honest, there isn't a finer bitter ale than Fuller's ESB to my mind.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Did someone tell you that, or is it a theory you're espousing?
    I saw an item on the TV about it a little while back. Where does it stop, are the words mandatory, mandible, manage, mannequin, mango, manly and manpack next?

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I saw an item on the TV about it a little while back.
    Hmmm.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kimberly-Clark, which owns Kleenex, said it succumbed to growing public demand to change the name, despite not itself believing that the Mansize branding suggests or endorses gender inequality.

It comes amid a wider backlash against gendered products, with consumers and campaigners criticizing manufacturers of razors, pens, confectionary and other products over "outdated" gender stereotyping.

The Advertising Standards Authority, which regulates adverts, has also said it will ban those that encourage gender stereotypes, such as women cleaning up after their family...

A spokesman for Kimberly-Clark said: "Kleenex Mansize tissues have been on shelves for the past 60 years. Over that time, the brand has always been characterised by a much larger tissue size, which is both soft and strong.

"It was launched at a time when large cotton handkerchiefs were still very popular and Kleenex offered a unique disposable alternative. Despite that our consumer service is registering consistent increase of complaints on gender concern related to Mansize subbrand.

"Kimberly-Clark in no way suggests that being both soft and strong is an exclusively masculine trait, nor do we believe that the Mansize branding suggests or endorses gender inequality. Our Mansize tissues remain one of our most popular products, with 3.4 million people buying these tissues every year.

"Nevertheless, as we remain committed to developing the best possible products for our consumers and take any feedback extremely seriously, we decided to renovate our current product and update the product subbrand as Kleenex Extra Large."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/relationships/kleenex-to-ditch-mansize-tissues-after-gender-inequality-complaints/ar-BBOwFiI

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hmmm.
    Suit yourself, it matters not to me.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Suit yourself, it matters not to me.
    Turns out you were right, although naturally the firm couched their capitulation in different language.

A spokesman for Kimberly-Clark said: "Kleenex Mansize tissues have been on shelves for the past 60 years. Over that time, the brand has always been characterised by a much larger tissue size, which is both soft and strong.

"It was launched at a time when large cotton handkerchiefs were still very popular and Kleenex offered a unique disposable alternative. Despite that our consumer service is registering consistent increase of complaints on gender concern related to Mansize subbrand.

"Kimberly-Clark in no way suggests that being both soft and strong is an exclusively masculine trait, nor do we believe that the Mansize branding suggests or endorses gender inequality. Our Mansize tissues remain one of our most popular products, with 3.4 million people buying these tissues every year.

"Nevertheless, as we remain committed to developing the best possible products for our consumers and take any feedback extremely seriously, we decided to renovate our current product and update the product subbrand as Kleenex Extra Large."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/relationships/kleenex-to-ditch-mansize-tissues-after-gender-inequality-complaints/ar-BBOwFiI

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They banned this ad as well, feminazis have absolutely no sense of humour!

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Turns out you were right, although naturally the firm couched their capitulation in different language.

It happens on occasion, do you need a man size tissue?

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They banned this ad as well, feminazis have absolutely no sense of humour!

FTFY.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Great choice if you are a hop head- as many ale lovers are- and nothing wrong with that! And the fact that it tastes like a house brew instead of a Commercial brew is also what makes it a great choice. Try it in a Black n' Tan with a great Fuller's porter for a real treat!

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Why can't people accept that the sexes are identical?. Women are the same size as men and just as good at all sports as men.

All this has been scientifically proven.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)