Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi Will Trade ‘Nothing’ to Give Trump ‘Immoral’ Border Wall

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcslobber View Post
    A wall is ineffective, ugly, hateful and expensive.
    So is current immigration policy.

I suspect that you want open borders because you think it will help DEMOCRATS.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    You are a totalitarian sympathizer.

Globalism,
    New World Order
    Police State are all reasons for the increased use of walls.
    You couldn't have a truly totalitarian police state without sufficient walls.
    Why would you volunteer to build and pay for them?
    idiot. Hungary builds a wall to keep out the globalist Merkel's migrants.

Hungary: We built a wall and the EU should pay for it
    https://www.politico.eu/article/hung...ld-pay-for-it/

It has nothing to do with "police state" -a police state is how a fascist country runs itself.
    Border walls are common enough world wide . The Berlin Wall is gone -border walls keep undesired migrants out

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (10-18-2018)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Try 100 billion, liar.
    moron. $15-22b is the current estimate.
    Department of Homeland Security said the wall could cost about $21.6 billion, not including maintenance

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Good Lord.
    I mention KSA's northern wall (Iraq border) to keep terrorists out,an I see i need to be more specific.
    It was built in part to keep ISIS infiltration -but also al-Qaeda types. It's a military type fortification
    More right wing stupidity on parade. I never mentioned KSA, and just asked if what Trump was speaking of was a wall, fence, berm, or what. Then you respond in the usual mindless mannerism of the right wing with more bull shit, and no answers.

Our "wall isn't designed yet, but even Trump understands it's not just going to be a wall.
    There has to be breaks for animal migration as well, for ex.
    I haven't heard a word out of his mouth, or in the news, and animal crossings in the wall. That would defeat the whole purpose. And they have shown six examples of what it could look like.

Some how you got out of this that I was talking about keeping terrorists from the SW border.
    That's a possibility I suppose but it's to KEEP OUT ILLEGAL ALIENS from CROSSING.
    Guess that came from you saying the purpose of the other walls was to keep terrorists out. As the the illegals, well, we know from Trumps words they are all rapists, murderers, and other forms of criminals.

That is the cost saving.
    Not just having minimal skilled people added to a growing tech driven society but also the processing .
    They are all claiming "asylum" now -even though in the same breathe they say they are here for the economic opportunities
    The claim they are here for economic opportunities is one made by the right wing liars like you. As to a "cost saving" it has long been shown that the illegals pay more for being here then they cost leaches like you, or Trump. And if you think the "wall" is going to be a cost saving, here is what he KSA is building, and it is only for 560 miles:

"The first phase will stretch for 900 kilometers (560 miles) on the country’s northern frontier.

The project includes five layers of fencing, reinforced by watch towers, night-vision cameras and radar. Control complexes have been built in areas stretching from Hafr Al Batin in the northeast to Turaif near the Jordanian border, SPA said.

The project will include eight command and control center, 32 rapid response centers, three rapid intervention squads, 38 back and front gates, 78 monitoring towers, 10 monitoring and surveillance vehicles, 1,450,000 meters of fiber optics networks and 50 radars.

The kingdom expects the fence to cut the "number of infiltrators, drug, arms and cattle smugglers to zero," SPA said."

Nothing there about terrorists. In fact, Saudi Arabia sponsors terrorism.

If we had turning away from non entry ports - we'd have a managable flow to process at the border-
    and claims could be heard in 20 days.
    More ignorance. Hell, your king is turning them away from legal entry points, and there are not enough judges to handle all of the cases. Three year ols that have been removed from their parents are being brought in with no legal representation. Legal residents are being deported. Get off your ignorant lazy ass, and see the real world that your lord and master is creating.

None of this is new.
    The problem is Pelosi and the Democrats do not want to reform immigration or provide a border security wall.
    Since early in the 80's reforms have been proposed by the Democrats, and Bush43 even supported several of them. And then, as now, it was your Repugnant ones that blocked the measures. But, as usual, you can only blame the Democrats. You know of no other way. And walls do not work.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfac...bills-2006-20/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ration/384513/
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Illegals pay coyote to smuggle them in, through tunnels or otherwise.
    The Wall will not stop the tunnels, idiot.
    tunnels are expensive, and built by drug cartels. you have to move product thru to justify costs, and product doesn't require food / water/ or yuge amounts of air.

Just a couple guys on a mechanized transport system, and minimal air supplies.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

idiot. Hungary builds a wall to keep out the globalist Merkel's migrants.

Hungary: We built a wall and the EU should pay for it
    https://www.politico.eu/article/hung...ld-pay-for-it/

It has nothing to do with "police state" -a police state is how a fascist country runs itself.
    Border walls are common enough world wide . The Berlin Wall is gone -border walls keep undesired migrants out
    Border walls aid immigration agencies to do their jobs. Idiot leftists could know this if they were not so busy espousing talking point drivel.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J Craft For This Post:

anatta (10-18-2018)

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    More right wing stupidity on parade. I never mentioned KSA, and just asked if what Trump was speaking of was a wall, fence, berm, or what. Then you respond in the usual mindless mannerism of the right wing with more bull shit, and no answers.

I haven't heard a word out of his mouth, or in the news, and animal crossings in the wall. That would defeat the whole purpose. And they have shown six examples of what it could look like.
    they have demonstrated some prototypes, and small chunks of construction. Obviously a wall that extends across the border has to accommodate migration - animal, not people. There is no design yet for an extensive wall, but engineers who will do so have to factor migrations

Guess that came from you saying the purpose of the other walls was to keep terrorists out. As the the illegals, well, we know from Trumps words they are all rapists, murderers, and other forms of criminals.
    I said the Saudi wall is for terrorism. incursions, etc.,that's why it's a military design,
    as a repel system to any incursions like ISIS

The claim they are here for economic opportunities is one made by the right wing liars like you. As to a "cost saving" it has long been shown that the illegals pay more for being here then they cost leaches like you, or Trump. And if you think the "wall" is going to be a cost saving, here is what he KSA is building, and it is only for 560 miles:

"The first phase will stretch for 900 kilometers (560 miles) on the country’s northern frontier.
    did you bother to look at the KSA design? as to illegals, the caravan has a stated goal of coming here for economic opportunities. The illegals cross and when apprehended claim asylum, which gets them in the US, and they get court dates and never show. Here is the saudi wall it's meant to keep out any military forces as well as terrorists and general border security. Nobody is talking about anything close to that here

Nothing there about terrorists. In fact, Saudi Arabia sponsors terrorism.
    You are thinking of Iran. Have you no clue about al-Qaeda bombing in KSA?

More ignorance. Hell, your king is turning them away from legal entry points, and there are not enough judges to handle all of the cases. Three year ols that have been removed from their parents are being brought in with no legal representation. Legal residents are being deported. Get off your ignorant lazy ass, and see the real world that your lord and master is creating.
    when they come to legal port of entry and claim asylum,they cannot be turned away.
    Your ignorance of immigration law is astounding

Since early in the 80's reforms have been proposed by the Democrats, and Bush43 even supported several of them. And then, as now, it was your Repugnant ones that blocked the measures. But, as usual, you can only blame the Democrats. You know of no other way. And walls do not work.
    Democrats voted for the The Secure Fence Act of 2006

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    There is no good reason to build a wall.

That is all. Carry on.
    From Trump's point of view...there is.

He wants a 10 foot wall all across the southern border.

I understand he owns a company down there that makes 11 foot ladders.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

blackascoal (10-18-2018), Lightbringer (10-18-2018)

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

I LOL'd at that.

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I have always said that a responsible conservative party is necessary for the system to work. Unfortunately the US doesn't have one.
    no you haven't.......all you say is a bunch of stupid shit than no one pays any attention to........

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no you haven't.......all you say is a bunch of stupid shit than no one pays any attention to........
    I did too! I said America needs a responsible conservative party last year on the Goodreads group. That's the group you kept popping up on, then flouncing off when you were offended, remember? Course you do.

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

they have demonstrated some prototypes, and small chunks of construction. Obviously a wall that extends across the border has to accommodate migration - animal, not people. There is no design yet for an extensive wall, but engineers who will do so have to factor migrations
    The ci=urrent fence does not, why do you ignorantly think a wall would?

did you bother to look at the KSA design? as to illegals, the caravan has a stated goal of coming here for economic opportunities. The illegals cross and when apprehended claim asylum, which gets them in the US, and they get court dates and never show. Here is the saudi wall it's meant to keep out any military forces as well as terrorists and general border security. Nobody is talking about anything close to that here
    That is a load of right wing crap. Most do show up. The ones that don't are usually those on visa's, and fear deportation if they show up.

You source does not show the "wall", just a watchtower of which there are 40 over a 560 mile fence. That is one every 14 miles. Then you have the 32 response stations, the vehicles, etc.

You are thinking of Iran. Have you no clue about al-Qaeda bombing in KSA?
    No, I was thinking of al Queda, and how the Saudi's were paying the families of suicide bombers for their "sacrifice". I was thinking of Yemen. I was thinking of Saudi Arabia.

when they come to legal port of entry and claim asylum,they cannot be turned away.
    Your ignorance of immigration law is astounding
    I posted the law earlier, and asked why dumb asses like you cannot force Trump to obey it. However, your head is so far up his ass you must have issed it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...report-n754416

Democrats voted for the The Secure Fence Act of 2006
    And your Repugnant ones voted against immigration reform in 2003, 2006, 2015.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

the wall is already being built, and Mexico is already paying for it,

NEXT
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Old Trapper;2666478]The ci=urrent fence does not, why do you ignorantly think a wall would?[quote]
    because there are existing gaps in a border fence? Nobody thinks the wall has to be wall to wall.
    There has to be enviornmental studies done - why do you think they would miss such a basic concept?

That is a load of right wing crap. Most do show up. The ones that don't are usually those on visa's, and fear deportation if they show up.
    completely wrong. Asylum court dates are not issued for VISA overstays.
    Perfunctory Court dates are not set for VISA overstays unless . the person is served..
    Asylum hearings are much more then 20 days now as allowed by law,so illegals are released into the US with no incentive to show up for a court date

There are no w the "wall", just a watchtower of which there are 40 over a 560 mile fence. That is one every 14 miles. Then you have the 32 response stations, the vehicles, etc.
    i showed you an example of how the KSA wall is designed as a military/paramilitary barrier. The US wall would have stations as well but not landmines and such
    No, I was thinking of al Queda, and how the Saudi's were paying the families of suicide bombers for their "sacrifice". I was thinking of Yemen. I was thinking of Saudi Arabia.
    you confuse Saudi charities and NGOs as being part of the saudi government. KSA opposes al-Qaeda whether in Yemen or in it's backyard

I posted the law earlier, and asked why dumb asses like you cannot force Trump to obey it. However, your head is so far up his ass you must have issued it:
    Obama started that, and I'm fine with it, but the law is a hearing MUST be given

And your Repugnant ones voted against immigration reform in 2003, 2006, 2015.
    unlike yourself I'm not a blind partisan and can blame both sides in Congress for do nothings

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

If they've got 15 foot ladders then we need to build the wall 20 feet high. Whatever it takes to keep Americans safe.