Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocahantas is so dumb she doesn't even understand fractions.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Oh, and Guille doesn't get it either. Texty is either: A reverse role troll, like Country Boy thinks. Or he's an open racist, sexist, jerk, that knowingly reacts to peoples hazing in ways that reaffirm what are supposed to be jokes. Hey, I do the best I can, isn't a comment any serious person should say to micro penis accusations. Am I wrong, or does that sound like he's trying to make himself look bad?
    I understand it better than you do dummy.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I can hear her now - But 32 is a big number and 1024 is real big. Right?

Does anyone have a better explanation for why she published these numbers that prove the very opposite of what she thinks they prove.?
    I don't think Fauxcahontas is dumb but I do think she thinks we're dumb. I think she did this right before the election to try to make Trump look like a welsher and like someone who makes fun of Indians. It backfired bigly on her though because people do understand ancestry and fractions and realize she's full of shit plus Trump's statement is online for all to see. She just ended up looking like a turd the way she handled this.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I don't think Fauxcahontas is dumb but I do think she thinks we're dumb. I think she did this right before the election to try to make Trump look like a welsher and like someone who makes fun of Indians. It backfired bigly on her though because people do understand ancestry and fractions and realize she's full of shit plus Trump's statement is online for all to see. She just ended up looking like a turd the way she handled this.
    Poc probably thought the tv nets would completely support her and agree that this PROVES she is an injun. To their credit, they haven't done that.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Lightbringer (10-17-2018)