Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Imagine if this were Angry violent Black men.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    There are millions of white liberals in the U.S. How many antifa memebers are there?
    Doesn't matter. They march against you're party.

What the fuck is your party doing about it?

I have never seen a racist white man marching for equality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-15-2018)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    There are millions of white liberals in the U.S. How many antifa memebers are there?
    Would you feel better if I said all whites are racist?

Would that really make you feel justified in what your party is doing and have done to Blacks?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-15-2018)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    I don't believe you. Besides we were being murdered in the streets way before President Obama was elected.

What did you do then?
    I ate black pussy!
    FYI,I never voted for a Republican in my life!
    I'm sure you think Obama won twice without one White vote!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is happening all across America now in every city

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Note: Al McSurely is a family friend along with Dr Barber

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anne and Margot View Post
    I ate black pussy!
    FYI,I never voted for a Republican in my life!
    I'm sure you think Obama won twice without one White vote!

Eeewwww .... Your Jewish mother would smack your ass !

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Eeewwww .... Your Jewish mother would smack your ass !
    Cool!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is why Colin protest....

Portland Cops Knew The Fascists Had A Weapons Cache. They Kept Silent And Attacked Protesters.
    Patriot Prayer had a stash of guns on a roof before a violent Oregon rally in August. Police didn’t tell anyone.

On Aug. 4, the Portland Police Bureau in Oregon protected two proto-fascist gangs as they marched around town, some in full body armor, in a planned disturbance disguised as a free speech rally. Members of Patriot Prayer and its violent, punch-happy bodyguards, the Proud Boys, laughed and cheered behind barricades as cops fired dangerous rubber bullets and other nonlethal weapons at their opposition: a mix of local anti-racist and anti-fascist demonstrators. Cops nearly killed one of those these counterprotesters when an impact grenade penetrated a man’s helmet and embedded itself into his skull.

Police claimed anti-fascists had hurled projectiles at riot cops — something two HuffPost reporters on the scene never witnessed. Days later — after outrage over the department’s response to the rally — Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw said on a conservative radio show that protesters were acting like children and were only “mad because I kicked your butt.” What Outlaw didn’t say at the time was that the people she and her department defended had been armed to the teeth. In an appalling revelation Monday, Mayor Ted Wheeler told reporters that police found a group of Patriot Prayer members on Aug. 4 with a cache of guns on a rooftop before the demonstrations that day — and didn’t say a word.

Instead, police acted as their personal guard and kept silent about the cache — which included what officials described as “long guns” — for two months, when Wheeler found out about them. During a press conference, he recalled the rally on Aug. 4, revealing that “the Portland Police Bureau discovered individuals who positioned themselves on a rooftop parking structure in downtown Portland with a cache of firearms,” according to The Oregonian.

Assistant Chief Ryan Lee said that the unidentified Patriot Prayer members were legally carrying the weapons and that officers didn’t make any arrests. They did seize the weapons, however, and later returned them. Asked why the public wasn’t made aware of the gun cache, Outlaw reportedly said, “Hindsight is always perfect.” At the time, Portland police released photos and information about weapons seized during the rally but didn’t mention the guns:

Joey Gibson, the leader of Patriot Prayer, who has had Proud Boys among his bodyguards at various rallies he has held in the Pacific Northwest, told The Oregonian that Monday was the first he had heard of the weapons stash. Portland is a city with a white terrorism crisis. It has long been a battleground for “alt-right” factions and counterprotesters, a haven for violent neo-Nazis and white supremacists, and a difficult city for people of color and non-Christians. There have been numerous violent rallies over the past few years in which out-of-town fascists descend on the city to fight local protesters ― and though the city is scrambling to fix the problem, community leaders say it has had multiple opportunities.

“It’s just disappointing that Portland leadership doesn’t recognize that it itself is under attack,” said Eric Ward, a longtime civil rights strategist and the executive director of Western States Center in Portland. “This is a political group that associates with the ‘alt-right’ that comes into Portland with the specific intent to both intimidate and to spark violence,” he said. “This isn’t a fight between two factions. This is an assault on our values as a community, on what we want to be as a city. And we’re losing.”

Violent protests involving Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys erupted on the East and West coasts this weekend, sparking a nationwide conversation about what to do with a pro-Trump gang that has gone relatively unchecked by local governments for years. Wheeler’s newest plan, announced Monday, involves regulating all protests in town, which drew criticism from the American Civil Liberties Union. According to Willamette Week:

Wheeler said at a press conference this afternoon that the emergency ordinance, if approved by City Council, would allow police to restrict protests to certain areas and time frames. His goal is to prevent the bloody brawls that have erupted each time the Vancouver, Wash.-based group Patriot Prayer comes to town. He reportedly learned of the weapons cache while reviewing that ordinance.

Portland police didn’t respond to calls for comment for this article.

When are white people going to take a stand against these violent men?