Thread: A point about Elizabeth Warren's Native American Ancestry

1. #436 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    I'll put in my two cents, about why you come across as out-of-control, if you're genuinely curious. Check out what you just wrote. In the course of three short sentences you used the word "shit" twice, indulged in child-like grammar, and called a political adversary a "lunatic" when she's clearly nothing of the sort. If you prefer not to let people know how out-of-control you are, then those are the kinds of things you could work on. Get your emotions under control, reel in your rhetoric, and try to communicate like an adult. Good luck.
    I am impressed you can count. If you find the word "shit" offensive, tough shit, you know damn well what I was referring to. Warren is a lunatic, why would she think anyone cares of she has a trace of Native American blood? Why do you? My emotions are under control. I communicated well enough to entice your response while my intent was addressing another poster. I don't need your expression of good luck, life's been good.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (10-19-2018)

3. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looks like Trump took another one to the shorts...........pay up the $1M Don the Con.......

The most important point is this: The results in Warren’s DNA test are static. The percentage of Native American DNA in her genome does not shrink as you go back generations. There could be one individual in the sixth generation — around the mid-1800s, which is similar to Warren family lore — or possibly a dozen or more ancestors back to the 10th generation, which would be about 250 years ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

4. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Stop supporting America's whitest racist. Asserting that the super white Pocahontas has ANY claim to that hijacked heritage isn't going to make her an Indian.
    Will you apologize for deliberately deceiving the forum with your 1/1000% lie?

5. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    Stop supporting America's whitest racist. Asserting that the super white Pocahontas has ANY claim to that hijacked heritage isn't going to make her an Indian.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

6. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I am impressed you can count.
    It's always easy to impress those whose lives among conservatives have left them with very low expectations.

If you find the word "shit" offensive
    I don't. I use it myself -- though I'd be surprised if you found it twice in the space of three short sentences. However, you were wondering about what gives people the perception that you are out-of-control. I'm letting you know. Your writing makes you seem mentally fragile and unable to focus your thoughts to achieve more than just a general outburst of emotion. If you don't mind coming across as out-of-control, that's fine. But if you'd like people to respect you, I'm offering you some information that could be helpful in getting yourself under control in the future.

Warren is a lunatic
    In what way?

why would she think anyone cares of she has a trace of Native American blood?
    Obviously, she'd have to be an utter raving lunatic NOT to think some people care about that, as the President of the United States himself seemed to care about it enough to put a million dollars at stake over the question. Are you in such a news blackout you didn't hear about that?

Why do you?
    Whether or not she has Native American ancestry isn't terrible consequential in itself, but the question of whether she's an honest person is, since honesty is to be valued in our politicians. We already had good cause to believe she was being honest when she said she'd grown up hearing family stories about Native American ancestors, since various relatives of hers have confirmed the existence of those family stories. However, this test adds slightly to the impression that she's honest, by making it seem even more likely those family stories existed, in light of the fact she does, in fact, have Native American ancestry.

My emotions are under control.
    Well, if you're curious why you come across as being out-of-control, notwithstanding this assertion of yours, reread the material of yours that I quoted in that prior response. Does that sound like something that would make readers believe you've mastered your emotions? Really? If you like giving the impression that you're unhinged, carry on. If not, I've given you some hints about how to improve your delivery. Good luck!

7. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oneuli For This Post:

Cypress (10-19-2018), domer76 (10-19-2018), Phantasmal (10-19-2018)

9. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stop supporting America's whitest racist.

10. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's a proven fact Warren has Native American blood, therefore she's part Native American

what's so complicated about that?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Cypress (10-19-2018), domer76 (10-19-2018), Phantasmal (10-19-2018)

12. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    It's a proven fact Warren has Native American blood, therefore she's part Native American

13. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,183 Times in 33,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

He’s stupid, it’s that simple. Racists are like that, stupid.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-19-2018), Cypress (10-19-2018), domer76 (10-19-2018)

15. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another lie. You have greater racists right here on this forum. Including you.

You merely have no clue as to the definition of racism.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-19-2018), Cypress (10-19-2018), Phantasmal (10-19-2018)

17. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Cliff notes version. Link is below.
    Analysis: Just about everything you’ve read on the Warren DNA test is wrong

...The most important point is this: The results in Warren’s DNA test are static. The percentage of Native American DNA in her genome does not shrink as you go back generations. There could be one individual in the sixth generation — around the mid-1800s, which is similar to Warren family lore — or possibly a dozen or more ancestors back to the 10th generation, which would be about 250 years ago.

...We are not trying to defend Warren’s decision to release the test, just to set the record straight about what the test shows. The media bungled the interpretation of the results — and then Warren’s opponents used the uninformed reporting to undermine the test results even further. We fell into this trap as well, and were too quick to send out a tweet (now deleted) that made an inaccurate comparison.

We should have not relied on media reporting before tweeting.

Warren’s Native American DNA, as identified in the test, may not be large, but it’s wrong to say it’s as little as 1/1024th or that it’s less than the average European American. Three Pinocchios all around — including to our tweet."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...m95?li=BBnb7Kz
    LOL... can't help but notice they didn't say anything about how strong her "Native American" DNA was. They just said 'everyone else is wrong'.

Typical liberal media hacks trying to protect the next Hillary Clinton.

18. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    All of her records are on this site. https://tinyurl.com/ybxajko7

She didn't change ethnicity until three years after being offered tenure. These people will do and say anything to put her down.
    She will do or say anything to try and get special treatment.

19. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Apparently it's quite complicated for Trump loving conservatives to wrap their narrow minds around.

20. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    LOL... can't help but notice they didn't say anything about how strong her "Native American" DNA was. They just said 'everyone else is wrong'.

Typical liberal media hacks trying to protect the next Hillary Clinton.
    No one said anything about how "strong" her Native American DNA is, because it wasn't a factor until she actually proved she had native American DNA.

Now that Trump has demonstrated his foolishness once again, Trump worshipping conservatives are desperately scrambling to move the goalposts so they might continue to ridicule Warren.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Frank Apisa (10-19-2018), Phantasmal (10-20-2018)