Thread: Trump beat Hillary!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump beat Hillary!

I can never get enough of this discussion. Every time this topic comes up, lefties feel compelled to post about how Hillary is somehow the actual winner because of how she won a popularity contest that is meaningless in determining the winner. Lefties really do understand the rules of the election enough to know good and well that Trump really did win, but I just love to see lefties have to post about how Hillary is somehow the winner with only 236 EC votes. Ok lefties, tell me who won the 2016 election!
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

How stupid. Wasting pixels. The vote of the people is meaningless to rightys. It is the definition of democracy though. You're pleased that the majority of voters don't determine the winner. You would be crying if it went the other side, with dirt determining the winner.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (10-14-2018), Jade Dragon (10-13-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Yawn. So 2016.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DebraDoesDonald For This Post:

Mason Michaels (10-13-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How stupid. Wasting pixels. The vote of the people is meaningless to rightys. It is the definition of democracy though. You're pleased that the majority of voters don't determine the winner. You would be crying if it went the other side, with dirt determining the winner.
    I love that Trump lost the popular vote and won what matters

I hope it happens again in 2020

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do lefties ever regret locking down the Nuclear Option? Did the nuclear option ever come back to haunt the left? Are you really sure that you want to go with this notion that the popularity contest is more important than the EC?

Thanks so much for writhing over Trumps victory, it makes my day. You know good and well that Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 236 to 306, and you also know good and well that the EC vote is what matters in the presidential election. This is why I am so thankful that you are posting crap about a popularity contest that is NOT relevant to the election. It's one thing that your opposing party won, but it is extra special when I get to see lefties writhing like this.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Do lefties ever regret locking down the Nuclear Option? Did the nuclear option ever come back to haunt the left? Are you really sure that you want to go with this notion that the popularity contest is more important than the EC?

Thanks so much for writhing over Trumps victory, it makes my day. You know good and well that Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 236 to 306, and you also know good and well that the EC vote is what matters in the presidential election. This is why I am so thankful that you are posting crap about a popularity contest that is NOT relevant to the election. It's one thing that your opposing party won, but it is extra special when I get to see lefties writhing like this.
    Writhing? are you nuts? Poking you for your continuing stupidity.
    The nuclear option was put in because Repug obstruction was so complete that could not get judges on the courts. They were empty sets for years. That is when Repugs pigeonholed them. The Repug party of obstruction was ruthless. The result, people think politics is disgusting.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can never get enough of this discussion. Every time this topic comes up, lefties feel compelled to post about how Hillary is somehow the actual winner because of how she won a popularity contest that is meaningless in determining the winner. Lefties really do understand the rules of the election enough to know good and well that Trump really did win, but I just love to see lefties have to post about how Hillary is somehow the winner with only 236 EC votes. Ok lefties, tell me who won the 2016 election!

You need to start backing off your drugs moron. Nobody ever said Hillary was the actual winner you're making stupid s*** up and you're lying. what people are saying is that trump is less popular than Clinton was which is born out the by the facts.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

"Dirt" determining the winner? You mean wikileaks? All that stuff Hillary and the DNC did to poor old communist Bernie and the rest of the crooked insider crap the Democrat mob was doing that no democrat even bothers to deny to this day?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Writhing? are you nuts? Poking you for your continuing stupidity.
    The nuclear option was put in because Repug obstruction was so complete that could not get judges on the courts. They were empty sets for years. That is when Repugs pigeonholed them. The Repug party of obstruction was ruthless. The result, people think politics is disgusting.
    Thanks for writhing like this, it makes my day. Trump won the 2016 election.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

this is how the republic party sees democracy

they hate democracy

they claim the USA is not a democracy

They also took mountains of Russian NRA money

Putin hates democracy too

they are butt buddies

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for writhing like this, it makes my day. Trump won the 2016 election.
    cheating with the Russians is not winning asshole

didn't your parents teach you cheating is not winning

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    cheating with the Russians is not winning asshole

didn't your parents teach you cheating is not winning
    Please tell me who won the 2016 presidential election, I'd love to hear it from you.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    "Dirt" determining the winner? You mean wikileaks? All that stuff Hillary and the DNC did to poor old communist Bernie and the rest of the crooked insider crap the Democrat mob was doing that no democrat even bothers to deny to this day?
    The maps the reds are so proud of show red land that is just dirt. It is a shock for them to discover most population is in cities. The electoral college is a holdover for the slave states. A hollow victory that reds are so proud of.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (10-14-2018)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The maps the reds are so proud of show red land that is just dirt. It is a shock for them to discover most population is in cities. The electoral college is a holdover for the slave states. A hollow victory that reds are so proud of.
    The red on the maps show where the kind of votes that win elections came from in the 2016 election. Hillary should have figured out how to make her case in those areas that were essential for victory instead of waiting for her allies in the deep state to sabotage Trump. Good old fashioned campaigning would have done her more good than cheating.

The vote count for the kind of votes that are needed to win the election was 306 Trump, 236 Hillary. Trump kicked Hillary's ass. No political polls conducted by lefty media, no popularity contest, and no other political polls mattered in that election. The only votes that counted were the 236 and 306.

I love to watch lefties writhe and cry about the election, so thank you for your contributions.