Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: They'll Go As Low As It Takes

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Originalists don't "vote to allow laws that chop our rights away". Yet your 'rat mobs want to take rights from individuals by violence and force.
    You are wrong as usual. We all know it is the rightys who are violent. Trump even encourages violence toward the peaceful leftys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2018)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,177 Times in 10,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    OH! I see, you're still waiting for we alleged RWers to actually "parrot those pet phrases" as of present time you can't recall a single one. How did I know that was the case good friend?

What PC? You claimed you were the only one here that knows what PC actually is. How come you don't define it for the rest of us so we can be as intellectually astute as you? I bet I know old buddy, you're just having a brain cramp, right?

What exactly do you think you've posted good friend? All I've actually seen from you so far is juvenile insults and name calling.
    I guess you missed them the first time, tardboy. Write them down. If you like, I can PM you every time one of your parrot-tards uses one of them. Especially, Orangetweet himself.

Why do I need to define it for you? Are you too stupid to determine the definition for yourself?

Post #59, moron. You know, just 15 posts ago. Having a little trouble focusing? Put down the bottle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2018)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    That reminds me, it took you 35 tries to spell tattoo correctly. Even after you were corrected you failed to believe it. Then you labelled me obsessed because you thought that I had counted, and didn't realize the simple search tool displayed that information.

Still obsessing, Dark Stool.

Run off and play, door-boy. Read some code and whack off to it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2018)

7. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I guess you missed them the first time, tardboy. Write them down. If you like, I can PM you every time one of your parrot-tards uses one of them. Especially, Orangetweet himself.
    PM me? What do you have to hide? Post them here and now friend.

Why do I need to define it for you? Are you too stupid to determine the definition for yourself?
    Ha, ha, ha! I knew you had no definition of political correctness. You're all bullshit and insults old pal just like the vast majority of leftist. It's seldom indeed to come across a leftist with rational debate skills.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Post #59, moron. You know, just 15 posts ago. Having a little trouble focusing? Put down the bottle
    Post #59,
    lol

There it is again. Another use of the new favorite lemming word.

Mob!
    Fake news!
    Cabal!
    Uranium One!
    MAGA!
    Witch hunt!
    No collusion!
    Deep State!
    Coup!
    Nothingburger!
    We're still waiting old buddy for your complete explanation of WHY each of the additions to your list are invalid or nuts. We'll understand if you can't articulate any rational explanations. We already know you haven't the skills.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Our good Democrat friends and their media propaganda mouth pieces, CNN & MSNBC are still at it. Now we have the likes of Erik Holder Obama’s first Attorney General and Hillary Clinton recommending uncivil acts and violence against the Presidents cabinet and his core followers and the leftist media attempting all out to cover the leftist contempt, hatred and violence by proclaiming that the followers and protestors they stimulate aren’t a mob. They’re saying it’s silly to call them mobs. So I looked up “mob” in my on line dictionary and here’s what it says

MOB
    a disorderly or riotous crowd of people.
    a crowd bent on or engaged in lawless violence.

Where I sit that’s exactly what the Democrats and their propaganda media machine are promoting and what’s taking place. They’ll go to the lowest level to trash and shame this President and anybody associated with him. They haven’t a single argument against any real issues concerning this President, they have no solutions for a better governing system. All they have is hatred and evil promotions. They’re gonna get somebody killed. They’re a dangerous lot and the scum of the earth.
    It is possible to go lower than a republican? Who could have guessed?
    There are none so blind as those who will not see

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Post #59,

We're still waiting old buddy for your complete explanation of WHY each of the additions to your list are invalid or nuts. We'll understand if you can't articulate any rational explanations. We already know you haven't the skills.
    Polly want a cracker?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2018)

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Holder was not advocating violence. it was figurative. Not like Trump saying they should hit protesters and they should be carried off on stretchers. That was a demand for violence. he said he would pay the bond if they got arrested too.That was a lie. Trump is a cheap fuck who would never do that. Holder was responding to the Michelle Obama meme that when they go low, we go high. That was not where the campaign went. Trump took it into the gutter and it stayed there.
    The fact is the people Trump wanted beaten, were right there. Some of them got hurt too.Trump advocated real violence.

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Polly want a cracker?
    We'll wait old pal! We won't hold our breath!

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Holder was not advocating violence. it was figurative.
    And you know that because? Oh yeah, he's a democrat, he can do no wrong in Nordbergville, huh?

Not like Trump saying they should hit protesters and they should be carried off on stretchers.
    I never heard him say they and you likely never did either. Just more leftist fake news.

That was a demand for violence. he said he would pay the bond if they got arrested too.
    Actually, Trump did say he would pay the fine if they got arrested for "DEFENDING" themselves. The screaming and shouting obscenities at Trump was happening inside of a Trump rally. Holder promoted violence at his rally, not directed at a single soul screaming and shouting obscenities at him. But We all know you'll never admit to the vast difference.

Holder was responding to the Michelle Obama meme that when they go low, we go high. That was not where the campaign went.
    Thank you for admitting Holder used a "peaceful" recommendation by Michelle Obama to reject it and promote violence.

Trump took it into the gutter and it stayed there.
    The fact is the people Trump wanted beaten, were right there. Some of them got hurt too.Trump advocated real violence.
    Thank you for admitting that the scumbags that got injured at the Trump rally had "INVADED" inside of the rally promoting and performing "Violence" on the Trump supporters by "VIOLATING" their right to listen to the politician of their choice undisturbed.

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are wrong as usual. We all know it is the rightys who are violent. Trump even encourages violence toward the peaceful leftys.

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Still obsessing, Dark Stool.

Run off and play, door-boy. Read some code and whack off to it.

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is the violence that daffy advocated. The good old days when they would have been carried off on a stretcher. And then chicken shit Daffy says he would like to punch them in the face.

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And this one. very peaceful and presidential

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We'll wait old pal! We won't hold our breath!
    I’ll no doubt be able to PM you more of the posts from your fellow lemmings later. Three in just a short time last night. And that’s with several lemmings on ignore.

Cabal!