Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: FBI admitts trump limited the investigation

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Are you serious? I've done a bunch of tiling and used both without wearing a mask.
    It's dangerous only when you're mixing it with water. The powder is pretty abrasive on the lungs. If you get buckets of the premixed thinset you don't have to worry about mixing.

Thankfully, I don't do tile work, and it's very rare that I'm mixing anything. Sometimes I'll do it for one of my tile guys if we're running late.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    It's dangerous only when you're mixing it with water. The powder is pretty abrasive on the lungs. If you get buckets of the premixed thinset you don't have to worry about mixing.

Thankfully, I don't do tile work, and it's very rare that I'm mixing anything. Sometimes I'll do it for one of my tile guys if we're running late.
    I usually use the kind you mix with water. I'm doomed!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

I usually use the kind you mix with water. I'm doomed!
    Hah! Well, the label says 'repeated or prolonged' use. As long as you don't fit one, you're fine
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-11-2018)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Trump is a lying POS....NUFF SAID....

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    True statement. There were no sources. Kinda hard to investigate nothing.
    The DNC had no evidence; but they wanted the FBI to find the evidence for them.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    but there were many people who tried to contact the FBI with information about Kavanaugh and were IGNORED because trump ordered them to IGNORE witnesses
    You're fucking stupid; but then, I digress.

Hearing something is not EVIDENCE, it is HEARSAY and carries no weight.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

"Several former Yale students who claim to have information regarding the alleged incident with Ramirez or about Kavanaugh’s behavior at Yale said that they had not been contacted by the F.B.I. Kenneth G. Appold was a suitemate of Kavanaugh’s at the time of the alleged incident.

In addition to Appold, several other former Yale classmates said that they had reached out to the F.B.I. about Kavanaugh, but had not received a response. Stephen Kantrowitz, a former Yale classmate, said in a text message, “No one who lived in Lawrance Hall (so far as I know) has been contacted by the FBI What a charade.”

Two high-school acquaintances of Kavanaugh’s have also submitted sworn declarations to senators and to the F.B.I. A classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Preparatory School, who asked to remain anonymous because of the intensity of the partisan fight over Kavanaugh’s nomination, submitted a signed declaration to the F.B.I. after visiting the F.B.I. field office nearest his home, where he was told that the Bureau didn’t do “in-person interviews.”

As of Tuesday evening, Liz Swisher, a former classmate of Kavanaugh's who had appeared on CNN and questioned Kavanaugh's truthfulness about his drinking at Yale in testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, told CNN she had not been contacted by the FBI. Chad Ludington, another former classmate who said he often drank with Kavanaugh during their early years at Yale, also filled out a form, but had not been contacted back by the FBI as of Wednesday afternoon. Jamie Roche, Brett Kavanaugh's Yale freshman roommate, has not been contacted by the FBI as of Wednesday morning, his spokesman, Peter Kauffman said.

Kerry Berchem, who graduated Yale in 1988 and knew both Kavanaugh and Deborah Ramirez, said the FBI has not contacted her as of Wednesday even though she sent multiple emails to FBI agent J.C. McDonough beginning Sunday.

Mark Krasberg, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of New Mexico who was also a classmate of Kavanaugh's and Ramirez's without direct knowledge of the alleged incident, had also not heard back from the FBI despite numerous attempts to reach out to lawmakers' offices and FBI offices directly."

More at the links.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/polit...ion/index.html
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...mer-classmates
    Yes... and again... look at how many of them state quite clearly... 'THEY HAVE NO DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENT' or they wanted to comment on the amount of his drinking, which again is irrelevant to the sexual assault charges.

Living in the same resident hall or going to the same school does not make you a witness. Stating that they think he drank more than he said also doesn't make you a witness.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Yes... and again... look at how many of them state quite clearly... 'THEY HAVE NO DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENT' or they wanted to comment on the amount of his drinking, which again is irrelevant to the sexual assault charges.

Living in the same resident hall or going to the same school does not make you a witness. Stating that they think he drank more than he said also doesn't make you a witness.
    But they just KNOW that they can find something / anything / whatever to justify their desire to finally get a "win".

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Can we get a special section here for "Evince" threads, where people who don't care about the content making any sense can go , maybe comedy relief once in a while for the rest of us

rather than have her pollute the real issues sections
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post

You've criticized Dr. Ford for not remembering details and gave a pass to Bart's pals like Mark Judge who also stated that he doesn't remember details.

There's no reason the FBI couldn't have interviewed the above people and then dismissed them if they provided nothing helpful.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

you interview whomever the facts lead you to

if you don't its called a limited investigation

"no matter where the facts go ONLY talk to these four people".

aimed at NOT following the facts
    You say you go where the facts go.

OK

Here are the facts as we know them from your girl Ballsy Ford

1) It happened in the summer of 1982 I think
    2) I don’t know where
    3) I don’t know when
    4) here are the names of people who were there
    4) I don’t know how I got there
    5) I don’t know how I got home
    6) I only had one beer

So where do those facts lead you?

They only thing they could do is interview the four people she claims were there. All of them deny being at a “gathering” that she describes. NOBODY can place her or Kavanaugh in the presence of each other.

Now tell us where Investigator Deshtard would go next to “investigate”?

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but there were many people who tried to contact the FBI with information about Kavanaugh and were IGNORED because trump ordered them to IGNORE witnesses
    Information about Ballsy Fords accusations?

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    My point is that The FBI does not interrogate witnesses the same in a background investigation as they would do in a criminal investigation.

In a criminal investigation, the FBI would have put those two liars in separate rooms, and asked them many questions, and used techniques like, "Well that's not what your friend is in there telling us" and other techniques used by law enforcement.

Not just "Hey Mark, you've been listed as a witness to a crime, did you do it, or did you see Brett Kavanaugh do this"? He say's, "I don't remember anything about it", and the FBI says "OK" and that's the end of it!
    In order for a criminal investigation to occur, someone has to file a police report. Someone has to PRESS charges

The FBI does not have CRIMINAL jurisdiction over the ALLEGED crimes Ballsy and Ramirez claim happened. That would be with their local police departments where the crimes allegedly occurred.

The FBI has jurisdiction over FEDERAL crimes. These are not FEDERAL crimes.

Oh and before you go running behind Clarence Thomas, those ALLEGED accusations occurred in a FEDERAL building giving the FBI jurisdiction.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Also it really doesn’t matter anymore because as I predicted Ballsy, Ramirez and Avenattis whore don’t care anymore. None of them are going any farther. So if they don’t care why should we?

16. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.2 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (10-11-2018)

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You've criticized Dr. Ford for not remembering details and gave a pass to Bart's pals like Mark Judge who also stated that he doesn't remember details.

There's no reason the FBI couldn't have interviewed the above people and then dismissed them if they provided nothing helpful; BUT AS LONG AS THIS ENTIRE PROCESS WAS POSTPONED UNTIL AFTER THE MIDTERMS, BECAUSE WE STILL ARE HOPING TO GAIN ENOUGH SEATS.
    ftfy