Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Liar Ford Should Be Indicted For Perjury.

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Leftist Parrot at it again.

after you've picked up your welfare check, SQUAWK!
    I had a dream that I was raped by Ford, Pelosi, and Waters, amongst others. It has to be a recovered memory. When I saw Ford's yearbook that was the last straw. I want this to be investigated by the FBI, and I know Democrats will want the same, to prove they are innocent.

http://www.leftyliars.com/christine-...rd-party-girl/
    The first witchdoctor 100,000 years ago said, "God did it," and today the Pope says the same thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob Larrikin For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-09-2018)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    No, you're not right. You're never right.
    You're a troll in a football shirt - shut your keyboard up.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    Here's what she said under oath:

"I told my husband before we were married that I had experienced a sexual assault. I had never told the details to anyone — the specific details — until May 2012, during a couples counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail."

So, no, she didn't say she went to marriage counseling because they argued about a second door. She said that during couples counseling the argument about the second door came up and she discussed the assault in that context.

So, now that your error has been pointed out to you, will you apologize to Ford for claiming she lied?
    How are you determining Kavanaugh's guilt?

If you're using any other method besides social justice and identity politics being Kavanaugh is a white conservative male who comes from upper middle class privilege please explain.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    How are you determining Kavanaugh's guilt?
    That question is a bit of a non-sequitur, relative to the post to which you're replying. That post was a response to USFREEDOM911's attempt to suggest that Ford lied under oath, based on her testimony about her marriage counseling and the second front door she wanted for her house. Do you agree that there's no evidence that Ford lied about any of that?

Anyway, with regard to Kavanaugh, what convinced me that it was more likely than not that he'd tried to rape Ford is the fact he came across as far less credible than she did during their respective testimony. She was calm, made an honest effort to address direct questions with direct answers, and avoided any obvious lies or deceptions. He, on the other hand, was crazed in his anger -- attacking senators for daring to question him about the allegations. He also came across as deeply paranoid, with his rambling about the revenge of the Clintons. He dodged direct questions repeatedly, and, most importantly, he lied or misled senators repeatedly while under oath. All those things made her seem much more credible than him.

There's also just the greater plausibility of the scenario where she's telling the truth than the one where he is. How hard is it to believe that Kavanaugh -- at a stage in his life where he is known to have been binge drinking, starting fights at bars, treating women like crap, and otherwise behaving like an alcoholic thug-- would have tried to force himself on a girl at a party while drunk? It would be pretty consistent with the other sexual misconduct allegations against him, as well as the police report of his assault on a man in a bar, and also consistent with his buddy's memoir that memorialized him as the puking Bart O'Kavanaugh.

By comparison, the scenarios where he didn't attack her are pretty far-fetched. For example, how likely is it that she could have suffered at attack so bad as to cause her serious psychological distress decades later, yet not only forget who did it, but somehow become 100% convinced that Kavanaugh did it when he didn't.? That "mistaken identity" meme is just plain goofy and the fact so many on the right have entertained it is a testament to their bad faith in this process.

So that leaves the possibility she deliberately lied about what happened. But, to believe that, you either need to believe she had a whole group of people who collaborated on her lie, by helping her back-date it to before the nomination, or that she was so calculating that she really did start planning this hit on Kavanaugh many years ago -- planting the story with various people in her life that she'd been assaulted by a then-obscure judge, while quietly biding her time, waiting to bring it into the open should he ever rise to the level of a Supreme Court nominee.

As between the scenario where Kavanaugh was an entitled drunkard who tried to have his way with a young party-goer when he was young and stupid himself, and the scenario where Ford's an evil genius carefully planning a character assassination years in advance just in case the political stakes rise far enough to want to deploy the attack (at great personal cost), which seems more likely?

Now, how about you? Do you think she's lying? If so, and you're basing that on anything other than the fact that she stood in the way of your identity-politics-driven support for the GOP's agenda, please explain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneuli For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-09-2018)

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

this is America, under the constitution, the laws of the land you are innocent until proven guilty,
    precisely so that if someone like Dr. Ford made up a lie of the consequence her charge carried, there would have to be beyond reasonable doubt to convict, or in this case ruin his life.

Why liberals have abandoned that principle is telling of their triggered madness over Hillary's beatdown
    elections have consequences, to quote the Kenyan wonder boy
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you