Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Send a message

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Default Send a message

I’m a registered Independent. I have voted for Democrats and Republicans in local, state and at the national level.
    I’m a retiree and will vote for the candidate that will favorably address my concern with Social Security and Medicare.
    In November regardless of my personal agenda I will vote for every republican on the ballot.
    I will send a message that the behavior exhibited in this nomination process is unacceptable. This is the lowest form of politics I have ever seen. This is below Nixon’s and Agnew’s behavior.
    You don’t parade someone into public without evidence to destroy his character and reputation simply because you don’t like his politics.
    Shameful behavior.

2. The Following User Groans At Tkaffen For This Awful Post:

Rune (10-05-2018)

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

Callinectes (10-05-2018), Evmetro (10-05-2018), Irish (10-05-2018), Irish Exit (10-05-2018), Life is Golden (10-05-2018), Stretch (10-05-2018), TOP (10-05-2018), zymurgy (10-05-2018)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    I’m a registered Independent. I have voted for Democrats and Republicans in local, state and at the national level.
    I’m a retiree and will vote for the candidate that will favorably address my concern with Social Security and Medicare.
    In November regardless of my personal agenda I will vote for every republican on the ballot.
    I will send a message that the behavior exhibited in this nomination process is unacceptable. This is the lowest form of politics I have ever seen. This is below Nixon’s and Agnew’s behavior.
    You don’t parade someone into public without evidence to destroy his character and reputation simply because you don’t like his politics.
    Shameful behavior.
    Totally agree. I originally called this a war on men, but it's really a war on decency and civilized behavior.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zymurgy For This Post:

Callinectes (10-05-2018), Irish (10-05-2018), Life is Golden (10-05-2018), TOP (10-05-2018), USFREEDOM911 (10-05-2018)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Think about what happened to Kavanaugh. What happened to Kavanaugh can happen to anyone male or female.
    You have a job interview and your possible new employer during a background check through social media finds a false accusation. Good bye new job. So wrong what happened to Kavanaugh.

7. The Following User Groans At Tkaffen For This Awful Post:

Rune (10-05-2018)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

Irish (10-05-2018), Life is Golden (10-05-2018), TOP (10-05-2018)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

This is the lowest form of politics I have ever seen.
    You are assuming that the allegations are false and that they were concocted by 'Democrats'.

If both those assumptions are true, your reaction is justified. Otherwise not.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (10-06-2018), USFREEDOM911 (10-05-2018)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

I am a green party supporter with no green party candidates on the ballot. I won't be voting for a single dem. whether I vote, or vote for a libertarian or the GOP remains to be seen. The DNC is too big city in their policies and too wall street in their trickle down laws.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Irish (10-05-2018), TrippyHippy (10-05-2018), USFREEDOM911 (10-05-2018)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Shameful behavior.
    Here's a message, what you do as an individual has meaning only to you. Vote for republicans .. who cares but you?

In the meantime, good luck with getting SS and Medicare protected by republicans.

See you in November. :0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Checkerboard Strangler (10-05-2018), Phantasmal (10-05-2018)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you live in New York check out candidate Sharpe.

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    I am a green party supporter with no green party candidates on the ballot. I won't be voting for a single dem. whether I vote, or vote for a libertarian or the GOP remains to be seen. The DNC is too big city in their policies and too wall street in their trickle down laws.
    Same. We used to have the GP option in almost every race where I live but the regional Greens splintered and half have decided to resurrect the Whig Party for some fucking reason, so they are now too small to run candidates here either. I'll probably vote Libertarian or stay home honestly.
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TrippyHippy For This Post:

Irish Exit (10-05-2018)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Shameful behavior.
    This is the part that the DNC and liberals WANT to turn a blind eye to.

The public has expressed how much disgust they have, over how the DNC handled this.

The "Blue Wave" that the DNC is continually touting, is looking more like a Tidy Bowl Flush.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-07-2018), Irish (10-05-2018), Stretch (10-05-2018)

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    Totally agree. I originally called this a war on men, but it's really a war on decency and civilized behavior.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (10-06-2018)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Shameful behavior.
    Not only you. You and tens of millions of Independent voters will agree.

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The democrats need a different playbook.
    I have heard it all for over 60 years. It’s always the same. Sexiest, racist, lose health care, SS will be cut, women will no longer have any rights. Same old shit, different year.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

Irish (10-05-2018)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

The democrats need a different playbook.
    I have heard it all for over 60 years. It’s always the same. Sexiest, racist, lose health care, SS will be cut, women will no longer have any rights. Same old shit, different year.
    60 years takes you back to Kennedy. Is that what he said?

Or from another angle, what would Eisenhower have made of the GOP now?
    I Love Russia

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Yeah thank you for helping Trump.
    Can't wait to see you thrown in prison by the Right merely for BEING a Green Party member...will you ever figure it out, purity pony?
    Probably not.

Real story, you're a Republican sock puppet pretending to be a Green, but Greens are often every bit as stupid.
    "The Left ones think I'm Right, the Right ones think I'm wrong."
    Leon Russell - "Magic Mirror"

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magaraja View Post
    60 years takes you back to Kennedy. Is that what he said?

Or from another angle, what would Eisenhower have made of the GOP now?
    Today's Republicans claim Eisenhower was a communist.
    "The Left ones think I'm Right, the Right ones think I'm wrong."
    Leon Russell - "Magic Mirror"