1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Right, you won on a technicality.
    All presidential elections use the same technicality to determine who wins the oval office. Trump won an ass kicking 306 technicality votes, while Hillary could only round up a lousy 232 technicality votes. The kind of votes that Trump got 306 of are the kind of votes that determine who wins the election, and it has always been this way.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Big shit that was established by our founding fathers in our Constitution is not a "technicality"
    You seem mad bro...it's because you know deep in your heart Trump's win wasn't legitimate and that clinging to it is desperation, particularly after the course correction that started in the 2018 Midterms and will likely continue through 2020.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All presidential elections use the same technicality to determine who wins the oval office. Trump won an ass kicking 306 technicality votes, while Hillary could only round up a lousy 232 technicality votes. The kind of votes that Trump got 306 of are the kind of votes that determine who wins the election, and it has always been this way.
    A technicality.

Clinton won the popular vote by 3,000,000.

The reason you cling to the Electoral College is because you know Trump's win wasn't legitimate, that he needed the help of Russia, and that he needed his brain-dead supporters to assist Russia by disseminating their propaganda.

You know all of that pretty much undermines Trump's election win, and you also know that there's no way he will ever win the popular vote.

Meanwhile, we had an election over 3 months ago that showed a 10,000,000 vote margin in the House, which if we apply those margins to a Presidential election, we see basically a replication of the 2008 election, where Obama won 365 electoral votes after winning the popular vote by 10 million.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She lost the election because she could not round up enough of the kind of votes that are relevant to the election. Trump was out getting the kind of votes that our founding fathers outlined in the Constitution, and Hillary was out getting the kind that the lefty media engineers.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She lost the election because she could not round up enough of the kind of votes that are relevant to the election.
    Right, so you won on a technicality.

So why are you arguing with me?

I admit Trump won the Electoral College, but didn't win the popular vote. And Trump only won the Electoral College because of Russian support. Neither of those two statements are untrue.

Drumpf was out getting the kind of votes that our founding fathers outlined in the Constitution, and Hillary was out getting the kind that the lefty media engineers.
    The popular vote is engineered? Wha?

So your boast that Trump won the Electoral College doesn't really carry the same weight to it as it would if he had also won the popular vote.

So to an outside observer, he won by losing.

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right, so you won on a technicality.

So why are you arguing with me?

I admit Trump won the Electoral College, but didn't win the popular vote. And Trump only won the Electoral College because of Russian support. Neither of those two statements are untrue.

The popular vote is engineered? Wha?

So your boast that Trump won the Electoral College doesn't really carry the same weight to it as it would if he had also won the popular vote.

So to an outside observer, he won by losing.
    The EC vote carries all the weight of the outcome of the election. Popularity contests and lefty polls carry no weight.

Hillary lost the election because she could not round up enough of the kind of votes that are relevant to the election. Trump was out getting the kind of votes that our founding fathers outlined in the Constitution, and Hillary was out getting the kind that the lefty media engineers.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The EC vote carries all the weight of the outcome of the election. Popularity contests and lefty polls carry no weight.
    Right, a technicality.

I think you guys just can't stand the fact that Trump's "win" wasn't really above board.

Hillary lost the election because she could not round up enough of the kind of votes that are relevant to the election. Trump was out getting the kind of votes that our founding fathers outlined in the Constitution, and Hillary was out getting the kind that the lefty media engineers.
    OR Russian trolls, with the help of GOP polling data Manafort shared with them illegally, swayed enough poor judgment-voters with bad instincts in states to tip the Electoral College despite the popular vote. Trump and the GOP knew he couldn't win the popular vote, which is why they worked with Russia.

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right, a technicality.

I think you guys just can't stand the fact that Trump's "win" wasn't really above board.

OR Russian trolls, with the help of GOP polling data Manafort shared with them illegally, swayed enough poor judgment-voters with bad instincts in states to tip the Electoral College despite the popular vote. Trump and the GOP knew he couldn't win the popular vote, which is why they worked with Russia.
    You are not the only lefty who sees our Constitution as a technicality. The Constitution is very inconvenient thing for lefties.

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

You are not the only lefty who sees our Constitution as a technicality. The Constitution is very inconvenient thing for lefties.
    Dumb shit. Like Trump and declaring a nonemergency, an emergency or Repubs stealing Obama Supreme Court seat. The reds look at the law and constitution as a game to be beaten or skirted. Daffy did it his whole life and it may bite him in his fat ass.

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Evmetro has trouble with THESE facts that will impact the 2018 elections.

^^^^

16,000,000 million more voted AGAINST the Orange Doofus THAN FOR him.

He barely won: 72,000 votes spread over four states got him in the back door of the WH.

Hillary kicked his ass in the PV.

The EV means not a fucking thing this time.
    It doesn't matter if Hillary gets 50 million more votes in LA county, she lost. A majority must be won across all states. Get ready to lose again.

11. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

A technicality.

The reason you cling to the Electoral College is because you know Trump's win wasn't legitimate, that he needed the help of Russia, and that he needed his brain-dead supporters to assist Russia by disseminating their propaganda.

You know all of that pretty much undermines Trump's election win, and you also know that there's no way he will ever win the popular vote.

Meanwhile, we had an election over 3 months ago that showed a 10,000,000 vote margin in the House, which if we apply those margins to a Presidential election, we see basically a replication of the 2008 election, where Obama won 365 electoral votes after winning the popular vote by 10 million.
    LA county doesn't determine the President. So stuff those ballot boxes in all the moonbat states, it doesn't make any difference.

12. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    LA county doesn't determine the President. So stuff those ballot boxes in all the moonbat states, it doesn't make any difference.
    LA should determine the President because more people live there than several red states combined.

13. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Dumb shit. Like Trump and declaring a nonemergency, an emergency or Repubs stealing Obama Supreme Court seat. The reds look at the law and constitution as a game to be beaten or skirted. Daffy did it his whole life and it may bite him in his fat ass.
    Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232! Woo hoo! Trump wiped his ass with Hillary!

14. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232!
    Obama did it better, and he won the popular vote.

Also, we just had an election 3 months ago that saw a 10,000,000 vote margin in the House (the amount Obama won by in 2008) that flipped 41 seats. Likely a 42nd given the news out of North Carolina yesterday.

No mention of that election, eh?

15. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obama did it better, and he won the popular vote.

Also, we just had an election 3 months ago that saw a 10,000,000 vote margin in the House (the amount Obama won by in 2008) that flipped 41 seats. Likely a 42nd given the news out of North Carolina yesterday.

No mention of that election, eh?
    Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232! Woo hoo!