Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Lightbringer, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, Mitchthomas20172017, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426 and Into the Night

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Self-Made Man Total FAKE NEWS New York Times Exposes Fat Trump Lie Tax Evasion Scheme

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Self-Made Man Total FAKE NEWS New York Times Exposes Fat Trump Lie Tax Evasion Scheme

This explosive new investigative report from the New York Times is so huge it takes a while to read.

It details how Donald Trump's father Fred Trump schemed with his children to evade inheritance taxes and screw the country out of needed revenue, instead keeping the riches for themselves.

Donald Trump has long maintained he is a self-made success, only receiving a one million dollar loan to get started (as if that in itself is 'self-made,' ha ha,) but records reveal he received as much at least $413 million from his father in complex layered illegal tax evasion schemes.

The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.
    New York Times
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-03-2018), Cypress (10-03-2018), Frank Apisa (10-03-2018), Guno צְבִי (10-03-2018), Phantasmal (10-05-2018), signalmankenneth (10-03-2018), ThatOwlWoman (10-03-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

I see you support the Deep State.

Deep State Leaks Trump Tax Returns and Financial Statements to NY Times – Liberal Hacks Outraged That Trump’s Father Left Him Money

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eft-him-money/

4. The Following User Groans At hvilleherb For This Awful Post:

SouthernUnkleRitchie (10-13-2018)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hvilleherb For This Post:

MAGA MAN (10-03-2018)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello hvilleherb,

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    I see you support the Deep State.

Deep State Leaks Trump Tax Returns and Financial Statements to NY Times – Liberal Hacks Outraged That Trump’s Father Left Him Money

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eft-him-money/
    Nobody has ever proved there is a 'Deep State.'

The 'deep state' is totally fictitious!

It is an invention of the right to explain Trump's failures as a President.

Think about it.

If Trump was really this great manager, why has he allowed this 'deep state' to exist?

Is Trump actually so inept that his party controls the Executive and both houses of Congress, yet they are unable to do any more than complain and blame an imaginary foe?

What happened to 'Drain The Swamp???'

Is this 'deep state' not part of The Swamp?

Why has he not fired anybody associated with it? (He, the one who loves to fire people, the 'brilliant businessman' who has had to fire more of his own hires than any other President.)

Why no investigation to expose and shut this 'deep state' down?

TAKE A WILD GUESS WHY NOT.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-03-2018), JqYaqui (10-05-2018), Phantasmal (10-05-2018), SouthernUnkleRitchie (10-13-2018), ThatOwlWoman (10-03-2018)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.
    Anybody surprised?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-03-2018), ThatOwlWoman (10-03-2018)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 40 Posts

The NY Times is fake news.

Bleat, Bleat, baby ....

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    This explosive new investigative report from the New York Times is so huge it takes a while to read.

It details how Donald Trump's father Fred Trump schemed with his children to evade inheritance taxes and screw the country out of needed revenue, instead keeping the riches for themselves.

Donald Trump has long maintained he is a self-made success, only receiving a one million dollar loan to get started (as if that in itself is 'self-made,' ha ha,) but records reveal he received as much at least $413 million from his father in complex layered illegal tax evasion schemes.

New York Times

Illegal?

Which law was broken?

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Anybody surprised?
    Color me totally unsurprised.

There is no way somebody as dim-witted, inarticulate, and uninformed as Trump would be a genius businessman, a self-made billionaire.

I think every sentient being knew that it took Daddy's money, and nefarious tax schemes for him to accumulate wealth and the trappings of prestige. This investigation just adds corroboration and textural context.

The fact is, if you took this fat hog and parachuted him into Bangladesh with nothing but the clothes on his back and no possibility of return to the U.S., there is zero chance he would be able to pull himself up by his bootstraps. He would actually starve to death.

records reveal he received as much at least $413 million from his father in complex layered illegal tax evasion schemes.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-03-2018), Guno צְבִי (10-03-2018), JqYaqui (10-05-2018), Phantasmal (10-05-2018), PoliTalker (10-03-2018)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Red Crow,

Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    The NY Times is fake news.

Bleat, Bleat, baby ....
    Calling the NYT fake news is fake news.

Don't look now but your propaganda is leaking out.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-05-2018)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Reverend_Hellh0und,

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Illegal?

Which law was broken?
    Fraud.

Tax evasion.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Red Crow,

Calling the NYT fake news is fake news.

Don't look now but your propaganda is leaking out.
    Says the person posting propaganda from the fake news NY Times.

You don't have any credibility.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Red Crow,

Says the person posting propaganda from the fake news NY Times.
    Having trouble staying on subject?

This isn't about me.

You're only trying to make it personal because you can't dispute a single thing in the article.

That's deflection.

And it amounts to a tacit admission that the article is true.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Red Crow,

Having trouble staying on subject?

This isn't about me.

You're only trying to make it personal because you can't dispute a single thing in the article.

That's deflection.

And it amounts to a tacit admission that the article is true.
    I don't discuss fake news.

Propaganda is not my game.

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello RC,

I don't discuss fake news.

Propaganda is not my game.
    NYT is real.

You can't prove it's fake.

Yours is a baseless claim.

Trump called the NYT 'failing.'

Wrong.

Record subscriptions.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

New York Times
    everyone but his suckers already know he's a fraud and con man

22. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-03-2018)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello RC,

NYT is real.

You can't prove it's fake.