Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Based on the posts regarding Kavanaugh here, the left is in full metldown mode.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Based on the posts regarding Kavanaugh here, the left is in full metldown mode.

Isn't it sad, and pathetic, to see the self loathing evidenced by the hateful posts about a man these people really know very little about other than what they are told?

It's almost as deplorable as the attacks on Trump. Is this how the left is going to act every time they lose elections. Hatred, loathing, mobs running around public places surrounding those they don't like and shouting insults?

When did the Democratic Party decline to Brown Shirt tactics and such hatred of anyone they lose to?

Is it because liberals really do believe that they should be entitled to political power and pretentiously believe that they are smarter than everyone else in the room?

This is a party trying to burn down the entire house and everyone in it. Is this how they are going to win in November; through this self loathing hate?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (10-01-2018), PostmodernProphet (10-01-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

If it weren't so sad what the left has done to judge Kavanauh and his family for purely partisan politics, this whole circus would be laughable. I am really anxious to see the FBI report.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Isn't it sad, and pathetic, to see the self loathing evidenced by the hateful posts about a man these people really know very little about other than what they are told?

It's almost as deplorable as the attacks on Trump. Is this how the left is going to act every time they lose elections. Hatred, loathing, mobs running around public places surrounding those they don't like and shouting insults?

When did the Democratic Party decline to Brown Shirt tactics and such hatred of anyone they lose to?

Is it because liberals really do believe that they should be entitled to political power and pretentiously believe that they are smarter than everyone else in the room?

This is a party trying to burn down the entire house and everyone in it. Is this how they are going to win in November; through this self loathing hate?
    Even Bret didn't put it that good, the White House should have called you to author his testimony. The "deplorable .... attacks on Trump" is classic, almost as much as earlier when the "detector" told us Trump doesn't lie

Why does it always has to be a conspiracy with conservatives? Never fails, anytime anything exists that conservatives don't like it is reduced to a soap operaish melodrama complete with the expected good guys and bad guys

Definitely too much Hannity, I tried to help him out earlier and recommended that he turn off the TV and get out more, but I guess it is tough to forget that which you need to define the way you see the world

Now time for the personal crapola and corny copy and pastes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Leonthecat (10-01-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    If it weren't so sad what the left has done to judge Kavanauh and his family for purely partisan politics, this whole circus would be laughable. I am really anxious to see the FBI report.
    How do you know that, how do you know Bret isn't guilty of what Ford charges or that he is not the altar boy portrayal he has attempted to create? No one knows he isn't, but given that this is a lifetime position to the SCOTUS seems that the accusations should be examined before his appointment is "rammed thru"

And forget the moralism over "partisan politics," Garland not even being considered wasn't done out of ethical considerations

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-01-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Even Bret didn't put it that good, the White House should have called you to author his testimony. The "deplorable .... attacks on Trump" is classic, almost as much as earlier when the "detector" told us Trump doesn't lie
    You can't even whine without looking pathetic snowflake.

Why does it always has to be a conspiracy with conservatives? Never fails, anytime anything exists that conservatives don't like it is reduced to a soap operaish melodrama complete with the expected good guys and bad guys
    There you go with the strawmen; we didn't call them conspiracies. The claims are about the facts therefore they cannot be conspiracies. You morons on the left bloviate that lie as if you had anything intelligent to emote about. STFU, seriously.

Definitely too much Hannity, I tried to help him out earlier and recommended that he turn off the TV and get out more, but I guess it is tough to forget that which you need to define the way you see the world
    There you go again making asinine assumptions. I don't watch Hannity you clownish buffoon. I am betting you get healthy doses of MSNBC which is why you are such a gullible lying dumbfuck.

Now time for the personal crapola and corny copy and pastes
    Awwww....snowflake gonna cry some more. Touch your vagina; it will make you feel better snowflake.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Full meltdown mode. WTF is that supposed to mean? The slot belongs to Garland. A righty superduper meltdown stopped it. They are jamming in a guy who showed he is mentally and emotionally unqualified for the court. Yeah, he was a spoiled rich kid who could do whatever he wanted . But his MELTDOWN showed he should not be on the SCOTUS.he belongs on Fox gnus, not the court, any court.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

How do you know that, how do you know Bret isn't guilty of what Ford charges or that he is not the altar boy portrayal he has attempted to create? No one knows he isn't, but given that this is a lifetime position to the SCOTUS seems that the accusations should be examined before his appointment is "rammed thru"

And forget the moralism over "partisan politics," Garland not even being considered wasn't done out of ethical considerations
    I don't know and neither does anyone else but you lefties have tried and convicted him with no real evidence. You have not only convicted him but put him and his family out for redicule. If it comes out that he is innocent I won't hold my breath you left wing as holes will apologize.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kav did it to himself,he isn't a victim.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't know and neither does anyone else but you lefties have tried and convicted him with no real evidence. You have not only convicted him but put him and his family out for redicule. If it comes out that he is innocent I won't hold my breath you left wing as holes will apologize.
    Dr Ford had to move!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can't even whine without looking pathetic snowflake.

There you go with the strawmen; we didn't call them conspiracies. The claims are about the facts therefore they cannot be conspiracies. You morons on the left bloviate that lie as if you had anything intelligent to emote about. STFU, seriously.

There you go again making asinine assumptions. I don't watch Hannity you clownish buffoon. I am betting you get healthy doses of MSNBC which is why you are such a gullible lying dumbfuck.

Awwww....snowflake gonna cry some more. Touch your vagina; it will make you feel better snowflake.
    It always a treat, too funny

Of course you don't call them conspiracies, given that you accept inneundo as fact you wouldn't recognize a conspiracy if it bit you on the ass. There is a reason you think Trump doesn't lie

And the Hannity bit is laughable, you supposedly don't watch a source who's talking points you regurgitate nearly exactly word for word, then again, I suppose you could have heard the same echoed from one of your favorite demogogues

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its actually a huge waste of time.. Trump's followers have a very different value system.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It always a treat, too funny

Of course you don't call them conspiracies, given that you accept inneundo as fact you wouldn't recognize a conspiracy if it bit you on the ass. There is a reason you think Trump doesn't lie

And the Hannity bit is laughable, you supposedly don't watch a source who's talking points you regurgitate nearly exactly word for word, then again, I suppose you could have heard the same echoed from one of your favorite demogogues
    You give stupid a bad name. Run along now little parasite.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anne and Margot View Post
    Kav did it to himself,he isn't a victim.
    He painted himself as a victim. Trump does that too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-01-2018)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Its actually a huge waste of time.. Trump's followers have a very different value system.
    The leftist ideology is a huge waste of time. I am amused by the claim that people follow Trump. What value system? The one of love of country? The one about protecting our borders? Is it the one about bringing back jobs for everyone? Is it the one about reducing taxes so people keep more of what they earn?

Ironic coming from someone like you who apparently supports liars, supports insulting this President, supports open borders, supports impugning good men trying to serve on the Supreme Court....supports everything that is wrong.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    He painted himself as a victim. Trump does that too.
    He did no such thing; did you watch his testimony or just parrot the nonsense you get from MSNBC?

Better yet, how is he not a victim of a viscous smear campaign?