"The Victory Friends"

Victory In Conservative Thought Over Reprehensible Yahoos

-

"We won't withdraw the Kavanaugh"

Fellow conservatives,

I want you to do an experiment. Walk up to a blank, empty wall, and say the following:

"The times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge. Ms. Ramirez self contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself."

While you may find that to be an exercise in complete futility, you may suddenly find yourself having a familiar feeling. For it is no different than talking to any of the JPP leftists on here. Whether we point out that every single named witness in the ford case (including her own friend) have adamantly denied the allegations completely refuting her story (under felony penalty), whether we point out the new york times talked to several dozen people and found the story complete trash to print, none of this will stop JPP leftists eyeballs from glazing over as they go into massive cognitive dissonance mode.

JPP liberals

Whether you are a right leaning libertarian, an alt righter, on the trump train, or a nevertrumper, there is one thing that unites us above all else - The desire to have solid strict constructionists, originalists in the mold of scalia dominating the supreme court for all time. It is the thing that bonds all principled conservatives above all else.

While JPP can sometimes be ok for discussion, this issue in particular has made the JPP leftists go completely pants on head retarded. They will never change their mind, and they do not care. They don't even care about women, and in my opinion with these most absurd and baseless accusations it is clear now they are in fact deliberately committing actual acts of evil. It is pointless to engage them on these issues as much as it is to talk to your wall. That is the level of conversation you will have with them.

- Enter "The Victory Friends" -
For the above reasons, I have taken it upon myself to start an invite only thread, where we can discuss the latest nomination news, post fun quips, and use cutting edge deep level analysis to help us sort through this mess to produce quality insight.

All posters will be banned by default, no liberals allowed. Invite only. In order to qualify, you must meet the following standards:

1) You support the overarching goals of the federalist society
2) You support the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh

Acknowledgement of the deepstate is not neccesary, but it is strongly preferred.

The official thread is here:
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ictory-Friends

You can sign up either in this thread, or I will also have a signup thread in Off Topic

The Victory Friends - "we wont withdraw the kavanaugh"