Thread: The Media makes me sick when it comes to Tiger Woods

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I hear you but does Justin Rose sell hundreds of millions of dollars in Nike products?
    No!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    if your point was to make it clear that you're a racist, that point was made long ago. if you were trying to make another point, try to make it clearer. otherwise you sound like you're just envious of the success of a black man who's good at the game of golf.
    Okay, okay.

This post I agree with completely, Smarter.

Not only has Tiger been a success at the game...he has been one of the best things to happen to golf in this television viewership age. And the other players and television networks KNOW it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Okay, okay.

Not only has Tiger been a success at the game...he has been one of the best things to happen to golf in this television viewership age. And the other players and television networks KNOW it.
    suck my asshole, ancient idiot.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

if your point wasn't about race, you wouldn't have SPECIFICALLY pointed out that one was white and one was black..........so maybe you should try reconsidering your idiocy.

Attachment 8103
    You missed the point, AGAIN, idiot.

You keep claiming you're smarter than the rest of us yet show nothing to back it up. When you make a claim that you are then use yourself as a source without anything else to back it up, your claim is less credible than those made against Brett Kavanaugh and you admitted they were lies.

Stop blaming others for your stupidity, leftist.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You missed the point, AGAIN, idiot.

You keep claiming you're smarter than the rest of us yet show nothing to back it up. When you make a claim that you are then use yourself as a source without anything else to back it up, your claim is less credible than those made against Brett Kavanaugh and you admitted they were lies.

Stop blaming others for your stupidity, leftist.
    did you, or did you NOT, specify between BLACK AND WHITE????????

you did, and that's all that need be said.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

did you, or did you NOT, specify between BLACK AND WHITE????????

you did, and that's all that need be said.
    That's the only excuse you need to blame someone else when you're too stupid to get the point being made. Typical retarded leftists that missed the point. You're the one focusing on race, racist.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's the only excuse you need to blame someone else when you're too stupid to get the point being made. Typical retarded leftists that missed the point. You're the one focusing on race, racist.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, does it suck for you that badly to have your head beaten about by solid logic all the time????

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, does it suck for you that badly to have your head beaten about by solid logic all the time????
    You've shown no logic. You acted just like the typical leftst. You must be proud of being one of them.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've shown no logic. You acted just like the typical leftst. You must be proud of being one of them.
    ROFL, i find it hilarious that you think i'm a typical leftist, except for the times you find yourself in agreement with me. A very obvious display of your limited two dimensional intellect.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL, i find it hilarious that you think i'm a typical leftist, except for the times you find yourself in agreement with me. A very obvious display of your limited two dimensional intellect.
    You're the one that keeps missing the point while claiming you're smarter than the rest of us.

You do things like leftists. Miss the point and blame it on the sender because you're too stupid to get it. You automatically, without question, play the race card. Perhaps that's because you miss the point. Most likely it's because you're the racist since that's the first thing that came to mind.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one that keeps missing the point while claiming you're smarter than the rest of us.

You do things like leftists. Miss the point and blame it on the sender because you're too stupid to get it. You automatically, without question, play the race card. Perhaps that's because you miss the point. Most likely it's because you're the racist since that's the first thing that came to mind.
    whoa, slow down missy. you're gonna get very dizzy with that much spinning.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

whoa, slow down missy. you're gonna get very dizzy with that much spinning.
    You're the one that automatically played the race card and blamed someone else when you didn't get a point being made. Leftist tendencies all day long.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one that automatically played the race card and blamed someone else when you didn't get a point being made. Leftist tendencies all day long.
    post #21
    It's not me. It's the media. They're the ones that ignore a black doing something when proof exists while trying to destroy the career of a white for which no proof is shown.
    I replied with quote on post #26
    dude, do you really think it was newsworthy that a golf player didn't have his personal life splayed across national tv for weeks? he's a fucking golf player, not a supreme court nominee. And understand, i'm saying this with the same disgust you had about the whole kavanaugh issue. IMO, the concern should have been his 4th Amendment issues, not his personal issues, even though they were lies.
    so you've now been shown to either be a liar or just plain stupid.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Okay, okay.

"Has"!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy View Post
    "Has"!
    He still is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post: