Thread: Grind chokes on taco.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    It does truly baffle me with the multitude of contraceptive available these days, why there are still so many abortions. Even over here, where 15 year olds can go to the doctor and get the pill without their parents knowing. Is it just laziness or what?
    hos get baby fever and try to trap their boyfriends into committing to a relationship, thinking the guy will eventually fold and capitulate. but the guys will be like "nah fuck that shit" and it takes a woman a while to realize we're serious. So eventually she's like "sigh ok whatever I guess I'll jab the scissors into it's skull and suck it's brains out as it is my right after all to do that"

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth View Post
    i think it might, but it's hard to say to what degree. traditionally conservatives have cared way more about the court than liberals, and it's untested to see what type of staying power this type of issue has with liberals. Many liberals are poor button pushers that have other life problems to worry about like making ends meet, cashing their welfare check, etc, and they are easily distracted.

At the end of the day though, you can't live your life with fear, you have to fight and materialize your will. Anything less isn't even living. Ram him through and adjust to the new circumstances later. It's too important. Leftists and even middle of the road judges are unamerican and a threat to the very foundation of our country.
    I don't think 'liberals' understand the importance of having an impartial Court, at least not until it is too late (like now).

The best thing for Red Team is 'get this over with while trying to look 'fair'.
    The best thing for Blue Team is to 'drag this out 'til November'.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

nah he's talking about something else. I punted him from a thread because he started talking about sex dolls or something lol
    This is correct.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Which is about as relevant as all the pissing and moaning about the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Dry humping a girl at high school party isn’t going to stop his confirmation. Nor will it avenge stalling the vote on Garland.

On the other side don’t get to cocky. Kavanaugh being seated could set the GOP back fifty years.

Having said that I heard a poor woman robbed Grind of his loose change and volcano sauce while he was chocking.

How is this relevant?

Well it should make everyone feel better that no matter what happens with SCOTUS there is still justice in this world.
    I am glad to see you posting......I got worried when I heard on the news that an Ohio man had been arrested for threatening to kill Trump......

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Over turn Roe vs. Wade.
    if you do that where will Grind get his ground baby meat for his tacos?........

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

i think it might, but it's hard to say to what degree. traditionally conservatives have cared way more about the court than liberals, and it's untested to see what type of staying power this type of issue has with liberals. Many liberals are poor button pushers that have other life problems to worry about like making ends meet, cashing their welfare check, etc, and they are easily distracted.

At the end of the day though, you can't live your life with fear, you have to fight and materialize your will. Anything less isn't even living. Ram him through and adjust to the new circumstances later. It's too important. Leftists and even middle of the road judges are unamerican and a threat to the very foundation of our country.
    That's a fair take. We can set aside the contradiction of enjoying the idea of civil war & still caring about the "foundation of our country." But overall, I'd have to applaud your damn-the-torpedo's commitment to seeing things through on the court that you'd prefer.

And I'd agree that conservatives pay closer attention to that - just to an extent, though. The extreme is something like an overturn of Roe, which I believe could definitely happen w/ a more definitive conservative majority. Something like that would be an earthquake on the left, and I think have massive ramifications in elections.

But there are only a few issues like that. The courts have been dismantling voter rights for years, and it hasn't really inspired greater turnout on the left, even though many on the left are at least vaguely aware of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (09-22-2018)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if you do that where will Grind get his ground baby meat for his tacos?........
    Maybe from that baby Gazelle that is being eaten alive by that Baboon, a video that still disturbs me. Grind posted this video, I will NOT repost it because it is TOO graphic.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Over turn Roe vs. Wade.
    Roe vs Wade is not going to be overturned, no matter how many times you or the liberals cry that it's going to be.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    you post like a tween at the mall
    Why are you paying attention to what tween's post, when they're at the mall; unless you're tapped into your kids phones??

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    That's a fair take. We can set aside the contradiction of enjoying the idea of civil war & still caring about the "foundation of our country." But overall, I'd have to applaud your damn-the-torpedo's commitment to seeing things through on the court that you'd prefer.

And I'd agree that conservatives pay closer attention to that - just to an extent, though. The extreme is something like an overturn of Roe, which I believe could definitely happen w/ a more definitive conservative majority. Something like that would be an earthquake on the left, and I think have massive ramifications in elections.

But there are only a few issues like that. The courts have been dismantling voter rights for years, and it hasn't really inspired greater turnout on the left, even though many on the left are at least vaguely aware of it.
    The 'Right' wants 'Prayer in School', the 'Ten Commandments in the Courthouse', and 'a Cross on every mountaintop'. I would guess they would do something about making 'abortion' almost impossible to get and doing something about 'Gay Marriage'. Also, public funding for religious schools (Madrasses for Christians).

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stay on topic or leave Desh!
    What makes you feel he's in a relationship with Desh??

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Roe vs Wade is not going to be overturned, no matter how many times you or the liberals cry that it's going to be.

My guess is that there would be so many obstacles put in the way, that it would almost be impossible to get one.
    The Conservative/religious types have an Agenda, 'Abortion' is front and center.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    how old are you?
    This is not an online dating service, so please stop this line of questions.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Error on your part.

1. I'm discussing a recent thread by Irthriuth.
    2. It was a Poll for 'who should not be allowed to vote, women or poor people'.
    3. It was a 'non-serious' thread devoted to 'bashing' women and poor people.
    4. After being informed of the thread by Irthriuth, I attended the gala Premier (appropriately dressed I might add)
    5. Once admitted (I was on the Guest List) I began a few stunningly brilliant tirades about women.
    6. THEN ... I made a comparison between a 'Sex Doll' and 'Phantasmal'.
    7. BAM! I was IMMEDIaTELY banned from the thread, muzzled as it were.
    8. In retaliation, he brings in this junk yard dog (Owl) to savage me while I am unable to defend myself!
    9. OBVIOUSLY, ... Phantasmal has MORE than just a photo of Grind fucking a goat and a video of Grind with these Russian Hookers!!!
    10. (God, just how pussy-whipped is Grind on this, he folded like a cheap lawn chair) >>>place sad face here<<<

If interested, I will discuss the 'Watermark' incident. A TOTAL Witchhunt, no merit, fabrications, a cabal of PC Fascists out to destroy the innocent Jack.
    Oh quit whining Jack. You’re hardly the first member to be trolled by Skidmark. Don’t get mad... get even.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    It does truly baffle me with the multitude of contraceptive available these days, why there are still so many abortions. Even over here, where 15 year olds can go to the doctor and get the pill without their parents knowing. Is it just laziness or what?
    Hardly. The same folk who oppose abortion for any reason, mainly Catholics and Evengelicals, also oppose birth control and sex education and not only create material impediments to accessing them, it’s mainly their kids who are having the abortions. Ironic huh?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!