Members banned from this thread: Rune, Bourbon, LV426 and reagansghost

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Dems love Congressman Keith Ellison?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Yes, I'm selective. I'd like to be a little sure about evidence of allegations before making a knee-jerk emotional connection to the possible plight of another human being based on how they were born.
    Since day 1 I've wanted to hear Ford speak and also see some type of evidence. I hear they are finally going to investigate her claims locally. Good! Go for it. Let's see what they come up with beside political delay tactics.
    Do you believe Monohan? Plight of how they were born? What are you talking about?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Do you believe Monohan? Plight of how they were born? What are you talking about?
    "plight of another human being based on how they were born."
    As I've already said, being born a man OR a woman does not factor in to automatic judgement.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As I've already said, being born a man OR a woman does not factor in to automatic judgement.
    I told you I believe men who claim they are abused as well, until it’s proven they lied.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-22-2018)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You apparently didn’t read my other post, I support them till they are found to be lying, but I always give them the benefit of the doubt, so, I am not selective.
    Men AND women are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I noticed you refused to answer if you believe Monohan or if you think Ellison deserves a hearing as well.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Men AND women are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
    That’s your choice, I believe people who claim abuse. Do you believe Ellison is not guilty till proven innocent?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She has the same evidence as Monohan, why do you believe Monohan and not her?
    One year later. Monahan sought medical help early on with a fresh memory.
    pain in abortion.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One year later. Monahan sought medical help early on with a fresh memory.
    So, you believe her, how hypocritical of you.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I told you I believe men who claim they are abused as well, until it’s proven they lied.
    Great. The standard is the same for women.
    pain in abortion.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

You've got it backwards. Try again.
    Am I supporting Ellison who is accused of abuse? No.
    But you do support Trump. How many lawsuits have been filed against Trump for abuse?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I noticed you refused to answer if you believe Monohan or if you think Ellison deserves a hearing as well.
    I was careful to already say that I tend to believe Monahan so far with the evidence she has provided in a timely manner. That's a far cry to saying, I am convinced without a doubt that so-and-so is truthful and so-and-so is lying. Let everybody have a hearing.
    pain in abortion.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where's the outrage?
    Where's the #metoo movement?
    Question: What's it to you?

Where is your outrage at the pussy-grabber?

No outrage at Trump, huh?

.. end of story.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That’s your choice, I believe people who claim abuse. Do you believe Ellison is not guilty till proven innocent?
    Yes. Unfortunately for him, he has a history and she has some documented evidence.
    pain in abortion.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    But you do support Trump. How many lawsuits have been filed against Trump for abuse?
    I don't know. I do know what the media has said, but I haven't seen any cases, hearings, judgements and/or verdicts. Only accusations.
    pain in abortion.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Once Ford teamed up with Ricki Seidman, it became very clear that the intent here is to destroy Brett Kavanaugh as Seidman tried to do to Clarence Thomas.

For some time I have believed Ford is wrong about Kavanaugh. Something may have happened to her but her inability to provide specifics is eyebrow raising. She cannot remember the town, the home, how she got there, how she got home or back to school.

I think it’s because she was blind stupid drunk.

My version of this story has her following a boy she had a crush on, found herself in a situation over her head, and panicked. She locks herself in the bathroom. Later, she leaves.

Again, in my version she doesn’t tell Mom and Dad about it because she was drunk- at the age of 15. She tells no one. It explains why she can’t remember a damned thing other than Kavanaugh.

Then in 2012, long after she’s adopted a left wing political view, she sees Kavanaugh’s name floated as a Romney SCOTUS nominee and decides he would be a good target for accusation and she can finally tell the parents. Kills two birds with one story.

Problem is, the boys she says were there deny Kavanaugh was present.

I think, for whatever motivation, Ford is mistaken. Just like with Anita Hill, there is a solitary accuser. An outlier. Weinstein had dozens of accusers. Al Franken had pictures. Keith Ellison has a contemporaneous police report and a medical report.

There are no other Kavanaugh accusers. None.

Which is more likely? In my mind there is no doubt.

Ford retained some measure of validity until she teamed up with a virulently anti-Trump leftist attorney who is part of the “resistance” and a rabid character assassin.

It’s not the truth they’re after any more.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2018/09/2...o-longer-does/