Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BOOM

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    There you go, calling me a racist. So Hillbag was referring to me.
    If you don't think you're racist why do you care what Hillary thinks?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Veterans Choice program expired. Claim whatever you want to claim. That does not change reality. Short term funding was used to transition people from Choice to MISSION and the Mission Act is now funded without the 40 mile/30 day rule that Choice had. I am not sure what your obsession with medicare payments is, but it doesn't have a thing to do with anything I have posted. https://militarybenefits.info/va-mission-act/
    Then you should have actually read the article I posted:

"The $52 billion VA Mission Act paves the way for a major overhaul of how the Department of Veterans Affairs provides access for veterans to receive care in the private sector, and to have the VA pick up the bill."

The VA does not pick up the bill if you are on Medicare. Is that beyond your understanding?

Now, I understand how you ass kissing Trumpkins want to give him credit for everything including that which he has nothing to do with, however, why is it that you never support your claims with any real facts? You know, little issues like the truth?

Are you a veteran? Do you live more then 40 miles from a VA facility? Do you use either of these programs you speak of?

Or are you just doing the usual right wing thing, and speaking from ignorance, or whatever trash Trump, and the right wing, has fed you?

I'm in the program fool, and if it changed no one told me, or any other veteran I know of.

Tell you what asshole, call TriWest at 1-866-606-8198, and tell then their program has expired.

BTW dumbfuck, from your article:

VA Choice continues to be funded in the short-term until replaced.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Then you should have actually read the article I posted:

"The $52 billion VA Mission Act paves the way for a major overhaul of how the Department of Veterans Affairs provides access for veterans to receive care in the private sector, and to have the VA pick up the bill."

The VA does not pick up the bill if you are on Medicare. Is that beyond your understanding?

Now, I understand how you ass kissing Trumpkins want to give him credit for everything including that which he has nothing to do with, however, why is it that you never support your claims with any real facts? You know, little issues like the truth?

Are you a veteran? Do you live more then 40 miles from a VA facility? Do you use either of these programs you speak of?

Or are you just doing the usual right wing thing, and speaking from ignorance, or whatever trash Trump, and the right wing, has fed you?

I'm in the program fool, and if it changed no one told me, or any other veteran I know of.

Tell you what asshole, call TriWest at 1-866-606-8198, and tell then their program has expired.

BTW dumbfuck, from your article:

VA Choice continues to be funded in the short-term until replaced.
    Yawns. You are still wrong and your source is dated. Plus, NOT EVERY VETERAN IS AN OLD GEEZER. SOME PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO PAY CO-PAYS AND SOME COPAYS ONLY APPLY TO CERTAIN TREATMENT. You arguing like every fucking person is in your situation is ridiculous and once again I DIDN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT MEDICARE.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Yawns. You are still wrong and your source is dated. Plus, NOT EVERY VETERAN IS AN OLD GEEZER. SOME PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO PAY CO-PAYS AND SOME COPAYS ONLY APPLY TO CERTAIN TREATMENT. You arguing like every fucking person is in your situation is ridiculous and once again I DIDN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT MEDICARE.
    That's the point you ignorant piece of shit. Medicare pays for the vast majority of the vets, not the VA. And the part about the Veterans Choice program came from the site you posted you useless piece of shit. And co-pays are based on income you ignorant fuck.

But hey, you have already been proven to be wrong. Like every right wing coward who has never been in the service you just take your gawds word for it, and then think you are smarter then everyone else even those who are in the program.

https://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/copays.asp

https://www.aarp.org/health/medicare...rans-coverage/

Having both Medicare and VA benefits greatly widens your coverage. If you need to go a non-VA hospital or doctor, you’re automatically covered under Part A and/or Part B — whereas with VA coverage alone, you’d very likely end up having to pay the full cost yourself, even in emergencies. This is an important point to consider if you live some distance from the nearest VA facility."
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 09-23-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    If you don't think you're racist why do you care what Hillary thinks?
    She thinks that I, along with several million other voters, are deplorable. I want as many people to know that as possible.