Thread: Why does it have to be the FBI?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Show Ho View Post
    So you are backtracking on your claim?

You specifically called out Fox and Talk Radio. But no corroboration. Should we launch an FBI investigation before you confirm what you claimed?
    How is it backtracking?

WHERE did I say that they were attacking the victim? Please provide the verbiage.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you are backtracking on your claim?

You specifically called out Fox and Talk Radio. But no corroboration. Should we launch an FBI investigation before you confirm what you claimed?
    dear fucking idiot

Fox is already being investigated by the FBI for working with the Russians

they just kept repeating the Russian fake news stories

fuck you very much

3. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2018)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

LV426 (09-20-2018)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    How is it backtracking?

WHERE did I say that they were attacking the victim? Please provide the verbiage.

Are you fucking on drugs or something?

Here is your post

What's the point? I'm not going go convince you of how insensitive and misogynistic Fox, talk radio & many on the right are coming across as right now. It's worse than it was w/ Hill.

I think it's a base-motivator, personally. But Grind gets upset when I make predictions, so...
    I specifically asked you for an example of Fox and or talk radio being "insensitive and misogynistic" and all you could come with was you watched something on Full Frontal but refused to provide a link. Maybe you need the FBI to fully investigate first?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-20-2018)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Well, why does it have to be the FBI?
    Simple:

Lying to local law enforcement is not a felony. In fact, the penalties for lying to local PD vary depending on the jurisdiction, are at the local prosecutor's discretion, and could be just a fine.

However, lying to the FBI is a felony. So it's pretty obvious why Conservatives don't want their people talking to the FBI; because Conservatives simply can't help themselves from lying to federal agents. They all saw what happened to Flynn, Manafort, Gates, and Papadopolous when they lied to the FBI, and they don't want that to happen again.

So there's a lot of bad faith posturing going on, like your bad faith question here.

You obviously know that there's no federal statute when it comes to lying to local law enforcement; a cursory Google search would reveal that.

So that begs the obvious question; why are you acting in bad faith?

The answer is because you simply don't know how to act any other way.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-20-2018)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you fucking on drugs or something?

Here is your post

I specifically asked you for an example of Fox and or talk radio being "insensitive and misogynistic" and all you could come with was you watched something on Full Frontal but refused to provide a link. Maybe you need the FBI to fully investigate first?

You said I was backtracking. I never said they were attacking the alleged victim - what they've been doing is more of the "boys will be boys" stuff, and excusing the idea of alleged assault because it was so long ago.

I never do your homework requests. It's not backtracking.

10. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    dear fucking idiot

Fox is already being investigated by the FBI for working with the Russians

they just kept repeating the Russian fake news stories

fuck you very much
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...officials.html

Rupert got himself all mixed up with the Russians a few years back

Now his ex wife is dating Russians and some say even putin

shes one of Ivankas best buddies

12. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2018)

13. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You said I was backtracking. I never said they were attacking the alleged victim - what they've been doing is more of the "boys will be boys" stuff, and excusing the idea of alleged assault because it was so long ago.

I never do your homework requests. It's not backtracking.
    typical bullshit by you

You throw out some unsubstantiated claim. When you are asked to back it up, you whine and move the goal posts. Why are you defending yourself against accusations I never made?

I asked you to provide proof of Fox and Talk Radio doing the things you claim they did. You simply said "I saw it on Full Frontal"

Maybe you should call for a full FBI investigation before you provide proof of what you say

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

15. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

typical bullshit by you

You throw out some unsubstantiated claim. When you are asked to back it up, you whine and move the goal posts. Why are you defending yourself against accusations I never made?

I asked you to provide proof of Fox and Talk Radio doing the things you claim they did. You simply said "I saw it on Full Frontal"

Maybe you should call for a full FBI investigation before you provide proof of what you say
    shut the fuck up Fox addict

you have zero credibility

16. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

typical bullshit by you

I didn't move the goalposts. You said I was backtracking; I'm not. I just don't do homework for you.

Because I don't care. I'm not lying. I've seen it since this started - on this board, there was a poster who said 99% of dudes would be in trouble if they were held accountable for what they did at 17. I think that's in incredibly untrue & insensitive remark to make. It's really along the lines of, "hey, who hasn't done this kind of thing."

But like I said, I don't care. We were talking about what potential voters are seeing. I think those who want equal treatment for women are seeing a much different dialogue nationally right now than those who are simply trying to defend the nominee at all costs, and I think if there is any backlash that comes out of this, it will be toward the right of the spectrum.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-20-2018)

18. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't move the goalposts. You said I was backtracking; I'm not. I just don't do homework for you.

Because I don't care. I'm not lying. I've seen it since this started - on this board, there was a poster who said 99% of dudes would be in trouble if they were held accountable for what they did at 17. I think that's in incredibly untrue & insensitive remark to make. It's really along the lines of, "hey, who hasn't done this kind of thing."

But like I said, I don't care. We were talking about what potential voters are seeing. I think those who want equal treatment for women are seeing a much different dialogue nationally right now than those who are simply trying to defend the nominee at all costs, and I think if there is any backlash that comes out of this, it will be toward the right of the spectrum.

Yes you are BACKTRACKING

In your initial post you called out Fox News and Talk Radio specifically. When asked for specifics, all you can point to is some folks in the general population and on this board. That isn't Fox News and Talk Radio.

You are backtracking on providing examples of Fox News and Talk Radio. Hey, if you want to play the game of making unsubstantiated claims and use the "I don't do your homework for you", I am good wit it

19. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes you are BACKTRACKING

In your initial post you called out Fox News and Talk Radio specifically. When asked for specifics, all you can point to is some folks in the general population and on this board. That isn't Fox News and Talk Radio.

You are backtracking on providing examples of Fox News and Talk Radio. Hey, if you want to play the game of making unsubstantiated claims and use the "I don't do your homework for you", I am good wit it
    so here's some nitwit bragging about his Fox addiction

beyond stupid

20. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes you are BACKTRACKING

Seriously, you don't know what backtracking is.

I watch a fair amount of cable, including Fox, and I listen to talk radio. I hear & see stuff, and write about it.

I can't link the past moment in time when I was listening or seeing stuff; we don't have that kind of technology yet. And no, I'm not going to go trying to search youtube to find a moment on Fox that I saw on Monday.

It's silly. If you're not hearing that, it's not my problem. It's out there. I'll probably hear some more of it tonight when I'm watching cable again. I'll set up a camcorder and try to download to this site for you.

21. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Seriously, you don't know what backtracking is.

I watch a fair amount of cable, including Fox, and I listen to talk radio. I hear & see stuff, and write about it.

I can't link the past moment in time when I was listening or seeing stuff; we don't have that kind of technology yet. And no, I'm not going to go trying to search youtube to find a moment on Fox that I saw on Monday.

It's silly. If you're not hearing that, it's not my problem. It's out there. I'll probably hear some more of it tonight when I'm watching cable again. I'll set up a camcorder and try to download to this site for you.
    Got it spanky. It is ok that you are backtracking.

Maybe you should call in the FBI to investigate

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

They haven't played me at all. Both sides do the same thing. I've been on record here saying that Kav will likely be confirmed, and frankly, unless something more compelling comes out on this, I think he should be. If Kav doesn't get confirmed, chances are someone as or more conservative will be ultimately. This isn't really a battle they should waste time on.

Outside of simply letting the process of this accusation play out. I'm not saying that if he's guilty, he should slide through. But there isn't enough there right now, without corroborating witnesses or other evidence, to create more than a he said/she said.
    ok that's a overall reasonable answer from you. kudos.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

23. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Got it spanky. It is ok that you are backtracking.

Maybe you should call in the FBI to investigate
    seriously you're as dumb as post

your mother must be so proud